Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 5070
-
02-03-20 23:35 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 90I was told the link dosen't work. The Facebook group is called "The Sugar Shack. " You'll see Hugh Hefner on the front page.
Originally Posted by UrbanBook
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 18:56 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 746PD is a joke.
I'm still trying to figure out how these PD girls justify insane rates like 300/ hhr for nothing but CBJ and cfs. I mean, who actually agrees to those terms? It's outrageous.
Originally Posted by PuppyBeagle
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 16:44 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 479Link
Hey Urban, how did you find this group. The link doesn't work, but I am into investing time to find this or similar group with clean women that are looking for ppm or sugarbaby arrangements.
Originally Posted by UrbanBook
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 12:01 #1197Senior Member

Posts: 29Is more offered?
Originally Posted by Raist
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 10:58 #1196Regular Member

Posts: 23Speaking of pd.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ctorialovesyou
This one said 6 per.
OK whatever but I asked about the upsell.
Quoted me 5 rack for GFE.
Told her good luck bye.
-
02-03-20 05:03 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 62Sry bro, I luv abbrevs
I honestly thought everyone on here would know what PD stands for, and I remember a time when USG posts that mentioned other competing sites that ran classifieds would be censored / unpublished / what have you. No biggie, tho. As HapaBoy86 adds, Daisy Love is on Switter as well.
Originally Posted by LittleFeat
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 23:35 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 390Is the group private? It says "The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in. ".
Originally Posted by UrbanBook
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 18:50 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 7266She also on switter.
Originally Posted by Oglaf
[View Original Post]
https://switter.at/@Xxxdaisylove
-
02-02-20 18:35 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 113Pd?
Sorry man, I've been mongering for 30 years but have no idea what PD refers to. Why so many cryptic abbreviations? Too hard to spell it out or is there something you think is incriminating about naming a website? It"s like the goofy code when listing a donation. It's useless in any legal sense. Does nothing to protect you and your info. Come on guys. Unless it's some Usasexguide "secret handshake" vibe you think exists and matters. It doesn't.
Originally Posted by Oglaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 18:22 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 113Really?
Be nice if this link was good.
Originally Posted by UrbanBook
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 17:45 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 35Appreciate the info but
Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by UrbanBook
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 15:45 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 90Clean women. No addiction. No pimp
Sometimes I like hanging out with a woman for a few hours. Maybe grab lunch or a drink. I can only do that with presentable women. If your like me perhaps, you'll appreciate these spinners.
New Facebook site. No young hoochie Mammas or tweaking drug addicts. She doesn't call her pimp to let him know she got the money. These women need allowance. There are about 40 more in there. All of them are gorgeous.
If you have the means and you like them clean you may want to check this out.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/218820885795788/
-
02-01-20 20:43 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 62Daisy Love
On PD. She's done a few videos. Petite, 24, Caucasian, brunette. $$ but wiiiiiiild. Has a friend from HX she occasionally parties with. No regrets. PM for deets if you must.
-
02-01-20 14:50 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 85It's different, but I was mainly using the monthly membership as an example of why $25 is literally nothing. I mean like 90*12 = $1080 for yearly, how can that even compare with $25. Of course I didn't spend yearly, but I had 3 months bought out of the year. That's $270 versus $25.
Originally Posted by DGoodLife
[View Original Post]
I even said that in the past, I've always met SA girls in public. Getting drinks is like close to $25 already. That's an investment on one girl compared to the whole HX community. Really not sure how this fool can interpret how me mentioning the price of HX was a complaint. Then again, his latest interpretation of my comment says enough about his intellect. Apparently if I give a hypothetical example of Europe, I must live in Europe! Such astounding logic.
Thanks for the rest of the info though.
I'm definitely going to get it, since I'm staying over here longer than just a weekend. The girls on HX seem decently pretty from the limited vision I'm able to see.
I don't know what MRB is, but back in the day I used TER which was pretty helpful.
-
02-01-20 14:27 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 85That's fine, I've done plenty of screening before. I've browsed a few profiles, and the quality looks similar to PD except with less strict rules. Seems like it's the wave over here for sure.
Originally Posted by Punter3
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






