Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11223

    Fountain Spa

    Attepted to go to Fountain Spa on CMB on Superbowl Sunday. Rang the interior doorbell, someone peeked out the window, and a beautiful spinner opened the door. I asked for an hour but she said they didn't have time to do one hour. Bullshit, I'm thinking, I specifically went during the Superbowl because I knew all the mongers would be watching the game! Then she asked if I had been drinking (I had 2 pints but was far from drunk.) WTF? How is that any of her business? I asked if that was a problem and she said it was, so I left. I might try again in the future, but will be sure to not have any beer beforehand.

  2. #11222

    Pine

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile, but I enjoyed the charms of a cute young Korean girl going by Candy. Why anyone would waste their cash at Cheetas when just a few steps away full satisfaction awaits.
    I just went to Pine after a long absence (and forgetting my member number). Got a beautiful Korean named Barbie or something like that. Mid 20's, enhanced D cups, tiniest bit of kitty stubble. She wouldn't do any kissing and allowed only 1 FIV. She looked at Little Mikey and wouldn't do CG, but reluctantly agreed to mish for a little if I was gentle. Finished with a good HJ. Didn't ask for tip up front or negotiate at all, which was nice. HHR was $60 plus appropriate tip. (Tipped a little extra because the free burger I had at Cheetah's caused me to fart during the session. Oops.).

  3. #11221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I will be visiting San Diego, staying in the Pacific Beach area. I am looking for FBSM providers, especially ones who actually give a good massage (and are super hot with good attitudes). I'm only looking for HE, not interested in FS or extras. I'm willing to pay at most 2. 00/ hour. I prefer white providers. I'm also open to outstanding black / latina providers.
    Also, I'm interested in this Heavenly Hands place.
    HH is certainly in your price range, but based on numerous comments here, I wouldn't expect any more than a generic rubdown from a disinterested provider.

    Same location as HH is Jaime. May be more than you want to spend and basic massage skills, but very sweet and sexy attitude. Girl-next door good looks. Nice ass. Mid 20's.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124318

    In PB, you might want to consider Heidi. Tall, hot, mid-30's. No extras EVER. Mixed reviews. Some love her, some think she's a gold digger.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136357

  4. #11220

    TOFTT at Mayflower spa Escondido

    Not a big surprise it is only legit. Also did not even have the heat on.

  5. #11219

    Lusk

    I've been enjoying the charms of Yokali, a Japanese MILF and her new partner, Mei Li. Photo courtesy of their ad on adult search and it's the real deal. You'll recognize her instantly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 993BF497-A732-4757-BDD0-263C0CE6D5E9.jpg‎  

  6. #11218

    Krissy Bee

    Anyone seen Krissy Bee recently? She fell off the radar a few years ago but her website is still up. Great massage.

    http://organicbodytreat.weebly.com/blog/all-naturalllll

  7. #11217
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    Could you provide the name or specific location of this parlor?
    Moon Spa I think like the previous post said off mission Gorge rd and Farmont Avenue next to 7-11.

  8. #11216

    Location? Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by GBalindo606  [View Original Post]
    Go on a Sunday or Monday when Sofia is there. Almost non existent massage skills pretty much 100% tease. She a very pretty Columbian women nice fat ass and tits. Gave a greate tittie massage. Only went for a CBJ but seems like almost everything is on the table of you go with the FS. PM me for pictures willing to trade them for info on independent who do FS or any gems AMP that arnt so well known.
    Could you provide the name or specific location of this parlor?

  9. #11215

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Pain2019  [View Original Post]
    Last time she was at Angel spa on Beyer Blvd. Chula Vista. The need is she bought a parlor. Where the new parlor is located?
    She's easy to find and it's no secret where she's at. Try Paradise Spa at 6919 Paradise Valley Rd #2, San Diego, CA 92139.

  10. #11214

    Full monty

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete8911  [View Original Post]
    Damn, if you went in the other direction and crossed the street, you would have been at Pine Spa and all set.
    It's been awhile, but I enjoyed the charms of a cute young Korean girl going by Candy. Why anyone would waste their cash at Cheetas when just a few steps away full satisfaction awaits.

  11. #11213
    Quote Originally Posted by PColaFun1  [View Original Post]
    So I hit the spot next to Cheatahs last weekend.

    Don't remember her name. But she was cute and playful at first. About a 5 minute rub then I flip. She pops a titty in my mouth (nice touch). She rubs for a few minutes and asks what I want. I go for the old fashioned (HJ) and she wants. 8 WOW. I said just keep massaging and we'll leave it at that. She offers a handy for 60 and I accept. What I wasn't expecting was all the attitude. I think this is more of a FS place. I like some FS but that day I just wanted a HJ. I'd recommend for the full monty but nothing less.
    Damn, if you went in the other direction and crossed the street, you would have been at Pine Spa and all set.

  12. #11212

    Visiting SD, looking for best FBSM providers

    Hi guys,

    I will be visiting San Diego, staying in the Pacific Beach area. I am looking for FBSM providers, especially ones who actually give a good massage (and are super hot with good attitudes). I'm only looking for HE, not interested in FS or extras. I'm willing to pay at most 2. 00/ hour. Which providers do you recommend? I prefer white providers (plenty of asians in the OC / SGV where I normally monger). I'm also open to outstanding black / latina providers.

    Also, I'm interested in this Heavenly Hands place. Any specific people you guys recommend? Happy to trade info on OC spots.

  13. #11211
    Quote Originally Posted by StlDanish  [View Original Post]
    Anna is indeed almost all of the above, but one thing she is not is in her late 30's. I would guess she's 50 or 55.
    That's fair, she might be older than I estimated but her great body and fun personality makes her seem younger. What would be great would be recommendations for my next step up from Anna at Z's. I don't want FS but a great erotic massage in an AMP with pretty much everything short of FS would make me really happy. I'd like to limit my tip to $100 if possible. Suggestions would be appreciated. I still highly recommend Anna at Z's and I'll go back to see her but someone new would be great.

  14. #11210
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Anna at Z's has become pretty much my all-time favorite, she's worth a visit. There's no FS or BJ action available at Z's but Anna really knows how to take great care of me. She has a very sweet personality and a melodic voice which I enjoy hearing. She also has a great body for her age which I'm guessing is in the late 30's. She also doesn't push / negotiate tips ahead of anything as another girl there I tried did while Anna was in China visiting her family. Anna is a nice girl who gives a nice caring massage.
    Anna is indeed almost all of the above, but one thing she is not is in her late 30's. I would guess she's 50 or 55.

  15. #11209

    Exotic Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with all these ads on RR that have the same format? Ha anyone seen any of them and are the pictures actually real? A lot of those pics look very enticing.

    Amanda.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/135520

    Brianna.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138575

    Sophia.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138432

    Rose.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138077

    Kimberly.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158460

    Jenny:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131220

    Victoria.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/147080

    Angelina.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131208

    Lina.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136959

    Chanel.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138798
    That number is for Exotic Touch in Mission Valley.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-64185#rubmaps

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/619-731-9355

    I agree, some are intriguing, especially Kimberly. No, I haven't been. You going to TOFTT?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape