Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27766
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    The famous 7-11. You know, I missed out on Megan and Natasha in the same spot. Jen's a little nuts though. I never really noticed my car ceiling though but I'm sure every girl probably has noticed it while laying on their back getting the business.
    Hello, can you please inbox me her number? I inboxed you I appreciate it sir.

  2. #27765

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually never in one spot for more than hour. I'm always on the go. I post stuff really fast when I take a break from driving and use some shitty Android app to resize the pictures 648 x 648. But that's not important what is important is that Megan has a room and will do anything to please you. I've attached some pictures from last night below.
    Hey would you mind sharing her number?

  3. #27764

    Heyyy could I get the digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    And she's got a room too. She wanted me to let you guys know that. You know, in case you were looking for her.
    She looks very nice, can you share her number?

  4. #27763

    Iso

    Hi everyone iam making a trip down then can someone p. M some good locations thanks.

  5. #27762

    Pawgs

    Where are all the pawgs in Orlando though? What happened to the big booty bella or sara chicks?? The only one I've interacted with was ass-lay (by mistake) but I'd like to fid one that's less of a nutjob. Thanks!

  6. #27761

    NoskCaj

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBagLove  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice lady, good attitude and gets the job done. Thanks for the pics!
    Yeah, she's cool as hell.

  7. #27760

    Isa

    Quote Originally Posted by NoskCaj  [View Original Post]
    Here's some pics for you guys.
    She's a nice lady, good attitude and gets the job done. Thanks for the pics!

  8. #27759

    Isa

    Here's some pics for you guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4B5338D7-5D2F-4D5C-A456-E85BBE59FDA9.jpg‎   C2594A80-413A-4FBE-93D6-C0F017084354.jpg‎   3A919B99-BDFD-44DB-96C9-64CEEFE98C11.jpg‎  

  9. #27758

    House Fire

    I noticed the main house on 39th behind the 7/11 burned over night. Early this morning there were several innocent bystanders looking on in disbelief and angst while standing outside the house on the sidewalk while our firefighters were still on the scene tidying up and making sure there were no more hot spots. Looks like total loss of the main structure when you look at the side of the house. That will put a damper on some of the that part of the trail or at least will move the business a little further south or west.

    Grain 56.

  10. #27757

    Re: phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually never in one spot for more than hour. I'm always on the go. I post stuff really fast when I take a break from driving and use some shitty Android app to resize the pictures 648 x 648. But that's not important what is important is that Megan has a room and will do anything to please you. I've attached some pictures from last night below.
    Don't appologize for your phone. We're the ones who should be appologizing. You're the only one who's posting pictures. The rest of us should do the same.

  11. #27756

    A phone and a room on the same day?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    And she's got a room too. She wanted me to let you guys know that. You know, in case you were looking for her.
    Sounds like she has outsourced the management of her career.

  12. #27755

    Latina SW's

    So I was out tonight and I saw a few SW but nothing that really caught my attention. As I've stated on here before I'm an ass man and there's not really too much on the trail. I saw one brunette pawg walking past Florida mall past Mcdonald's. I still think she was a SW but when I tried to talk to her she stopped for a moment but kept it moving. I was headed home when I noticed what looked like a blonde WSW pawg walking towards a lot, so I hit a you-turn but I seen her in the lot talking to another "j", so I made a couple loops to see if she'd still be around. She finally started back walking and I pulled up. Turns out she was columbian and puerto rican. She was a little bigger up close. More of a small bbw, but the booty was decent. I opted for a CBJ. It was actually decent. Did the deed and dropped her back off. While on my way back home yet again I spot a latina MILF who goes by the name ISA. Nice bod for her age with a decent booty on her. She was posted by walmart. She told me she was 49. Definitely kinda has that porno MILF look. Quoted me $. 3 for BJ. I yet again opted for CBJ but should Have opted for BBBJ because she made it really sloppy with alot of deep throating. It sounds like she's pretty much up for anything. She really put emphasis on the fact that she offers greek and is a squirter, none of which are really my style, but if that's your thing go for it. Got the digits and dropped her off. Cool chick, just a little odd.

  13. #27754

    Mariah lmk she has a phone

    And she's got a room too. She wanted me to let you guys know that. You know, in case you were looking for her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20200131_045313168_resize_55.jpg‎  

  14. #27753

    Aya Digits

    Greetings Fellow Mongers.

    I was wondering if anybody can provide me digits or info to connect with Aya? I am in Orlando this weekend and would love to partake. Take a look at my post history and PH. I have tons of videos and digits to share if needed. Thanks.

  15. #27752

    Ah Camilia

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaJoker123  [View Original Post]
    Saw Natasha out looking good behind the bk. Got some good headache relief with some fantastic dt. Dropped off by 7-11. She mentioned getting a phone tomorrow but I'll believe it when I see it.
    That ass, those thighs, & that pussy. One of my favorites. Always a good time. First time I met Camilia, was pumping gas. & she got in (uninvited) & said " where we going " ? LOL.

    Missionary Man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape