The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27691

    Brooke

    Anyone seen Brooke in the last week or so?

  2. #27690

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    If that's her real name. She's crazy af but her pussy is really wet. So chock these pictures up to the moment.
    Picture of her smoking made me shudder. I am always fearful that one of the girls will leave some perfume smell behind that gets me busted at home. But cigarette smoke smell would be the death of me.

  3. #27689

    Jess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    She's crazy af but her pussy is really wet. So chock these pictures up to the moment.
    Told me her name was Jess. Did a report on her several weeks ago. Caught her at the Wawa. Saw her at the same Wawa, by the Mech Tech, a week ago. She was pretty cool and worth the admission, but lots of other fishes in the sea. Keep up the great work! Stay safe.

  4. #27688

    Jenn

    If that's her real name. She's crazy af but her pussy is really wet. So chock these pictures up to the moment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20200121_232437256_resize_98.jpg‎   IMG_20200121_232547983_BURST000_COVER_TOP_resize_49.jpg‎   IMG_20200121_232014124_resize_94.jpg‎  

  5. #27687

    Salina

    Does anyone have Salina's most recent number?

  6. #27686
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Hell, yeah had to do it again. She took all that dick and liked it. So I wore myself out on that this little number. Speaking of numbers she has a phone. You know unlike some of those that shall not be named. I even took her out for tacos before I filled her taco and she swallowed every last drop, Que Rico
    Damn where can I find her?

  7. #27685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Venezuelan Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Hell, yeah had to do it again. She took all that dick and liked it. So I wore myself out on that this little number. Speaking of numbers she has a phone. You know unlike some of those that shall not be named. I even took her out for tacos before I filled her taco and she swallowed every last drop, Que Rico.
    As usual, Caputh speaks the truth. Allie is another sweetheart with a great attitude. If you don't mind less than a beauty queen appearance and a little chubbiness, she's your girl.

  8. #27684
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Hell, yeah had to do it again. She took all that dick and liked it. So I wore myself out on that this little number. Speaking of numbers she has a phone. You know unlike some of those that shall not be named. I even took her out for tacos before I filled her taco and she swallowed every last drop, Que Rico.
    Damn I need to start driving until I find her.

  9. #27683

    Names and faces

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal84  [View Original Post]
    Didn't See Sasha. What name?
    Sabrina and Sasha are one in the same.

  10. #27682

    Semi UTR Venezuelan Allie.

    Hell, yeah had to do it again. She took all that dick and liked it. So I wore myself out on that this little number. Speaking of numbers she has a phone. You know unlike some of those that shall not be named. I even took her out for tacos before I filled her taco and she swallowed every last drop, Que Rico.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20200118_183909774_resize_62.jpg‎   IMG_20200118_191012745_resize_58.jpg‎   IMG_20200118_190956495_resize_70.jpg‎   IMG_20200118_191532834_resize_22.jpg‎  

  11. #27681
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    You can find her pictures on the name's and faces thread.
    Didn't See Sasha. What name?

  12. #27680
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    If this is the one that you're talking about she doesn't have a phone yet but she's working on it. I saw her yesterday.
    Dammm she is a keeper.

  13. #27679

    Lauren

    Just dropped her off on OBT and by the Goodwill store. Wow, her oral skills are even better then Barbie's. Only because she swallows the whole load. She wanted 40 but of course settled for the going rate plus a tip for being cool af.

    She's wearing black tights and a grey hoodie jacket. I'm sure she'll be out there all day servicing us fine gentleman.

  14. #27678
    New alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.


    Posts: 86

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Don1990  [View Original Post]

    But BIG UPS to caputh always seem to get those bomb ass pics.
    Agree 100%. That is, if blurry pictures is your thing.

    Nutted.

  15. #27677

    C and D

    If you don't want to get C & D, then ONLY hand over the Mario Coins AFTER services rendered.

    Missionary Man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape