Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 930 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 430 830 880 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 980 1030 ... LastLast
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4007

    This Serena took me to Venus!

    Hey guys it's been a while since I posted a review. But this ones worth it. I dreamed with Serena this morning and it was more then what I could ask for. I saw the few reviews posted earlier about her so I had to see for myself. She gives prompt responses when I texted her and we set a time for a morning visit before I head into work. Her location is nice off a main road but tucked away for discreetness. On my way there she kept in good conversation via text and even asked what I wanted her to be in when I got there. Never had that before. So I get there and she answers door in a robe with in sexy red lingerie with a thong underneath. She lead me back to the room my eyes locked in on that voluptuous ass. The room was dimly lit and she had a candle burning that drowned the room in a lovely smell. We had a little chit chat and she has a cool laid back personality. Told me to lock back on the bed and get comfortable as she unbuckled my pants and pulled it out. I was only there for a qv but her BJ was so amazing I popped before I could test drive the rest. Idk if that was from being a while for me but I probably give it to her excellent skills. I saw someone mention her little trick on here and indeed that right there put it over the top. Had my toes curled! LOL. Will definitely repeat for the full experience and she is already texting me telling me what's in store for the next time. Treat this one good guys she's the real deal. She doesn't post much but here is an older link. PM if you have any questions.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/052149679379

  2. #4006

    Sensational Serena

    Boys, I think I am in love. Read this girls introduction and as a 3rd time dreamer she means every word of it!!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/serena-e...xington-742299

    Her in call is a very nice house on a good bit of property. Smells nice, candles lit, a bit lived in but clean. She has gainful employment but has a few necessary expenses that need tending too. She is very very appreciative for any helpful donations! Ask her for her special trick! Wowza.

  3. #4005

    Stephanie -Oops

    She back in town but she checked into The Graybar. Looks like she was doing some shopping at Walmart. Can't seem to stay out of trouble.

  4. #4004

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmHand  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Kerri lately.
    Yeah seems like she just disappeared. She has her moments where she goes off the grid for awhile. I looked up the vacation resort and she isn't there so idk. She was always a good time for me when I seen her.

  5. #4003

    Confusing

    That is a confusing sentence. You are using a double negative. Maybe you should say -I always bareback with Allie. Although doubtful. You must know Jasonkeith.

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkingFury  [View Original Post]
    I've never not barebacked Allie. These people saying she won't are delusional. 99% of these girls will go bareback when you tell them it's either that or you're not doing it. They will always take the money. I will say Allie is adamant to not cum in her and I never have.

  6. #4002

    Kelsey

    I had a great visit with Kelsey this morning she is cute sexy sweet had a great time she enjoyed DATY gave a great BBBJ.

  7. #4001

    Kristen

    Had a good visit with Kristen. Had just showered. Got to enjoy daty and bbfscip.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/033576050300

  8. #4000

    Kerri

    Anybody seen Kerri lately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1580707045383.jpg‎  

  9. #3999
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKeth12  [View Original Post]
    Just because you don't have a chance maybe because you're musty or she's not interested in BBFS with you in particular doesn't mean I'm "lying" I meant by clean as I know she's DDF.
    I've never not barebacked Allie. These people saying she won't are delusional. 99% of these girls will go bareback when you tell them it's either that or you're not doing it. They will always take the money. I will say Allie is adamant to not cum in her and I never have.

  10. #3998

    My guess, retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    So did anyone figure out what happened to Ms. Lynn?

    Also, has anyone seen new girl Rae? She puts me in mind of her.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/120233623610
    I saw her once and she said she was doing this to get hers instead of dealing with the BS of dating and make a few extra dollars. She has a full time job so my guess is she found someone and in a relationship now.

  11. #3997

    More mature

    So did anyone figure out what happened to Ms. Lynn?

    Also, has anyone seen new girl Rae? She puts me in mind of her.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/120233623610

  12. #3996

    Sadie. Cutie with a booty

    Saw this girl the other day. Her incall was a dump of a motel on the north side of Lexington. Room smelled of smoke and was run down but she smelled fine. She is a petite thing with a nice ass. The second link has better pics. Started with a BBBJ and onto several positions with her on top and doggie. She is not GFE or allows daty. She only does that with her bf. No Greek available. Saw her for a qv and was straight to business. No small talk or anything like that. Overall it was fine and I would repeat.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/939445821015

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/970843494722

  13. #3995
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    I have tried several times. Always interested. Always says getting ready then she's on way. Never shows.
    Thanks for the response. Looks like you were trying to set up an outcall, right?

    Unfortunately this type of behavior seems "standard". I have several that I've seen once or twice after being ghosted over and over.

    KC.

  14. #3994

    Alexis in Richmond.

    Y'all,

    Alexis is doing outcalls and car dates in Richmond and reasonable surrounds. She might hit you with a gas charge. Sometimes you can catch her incall on the weekend.

    Eight 5xxxxTwenty-One Ten.

  15. #3993

    Georgia peach aka jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...xington-679596#erotic.

    Appreciate anyone with a report on her.

    KC.
    I have tried several times. Always interested. Always says getting ready then she's on way. Never shows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape