Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 17942
-
02-03-20 09:37 #4007Regular Member

Posts: 6This Serena took me to Venus!
Hey guys it's been a while since I posted a review. But this ones worth it. I dreamed with Serena this morning and it was more then what I could ask for. I saw the few reviews posted earlier about her so I had to see for myself. She gives prompt responses when I texted her and we set a time for a morning visit before I head into work. Her location is nice off a main road but tucked away for discreetness. On my way there she kept in good conversation via text and even asked what I wanted her to be in when I got there. Never had that before. So I get there and she answers door in a robe with in sexy red lingerie with a thong underneath. She lead me back to the room my eyes locked in on that voluptuous ass. The room was dimly lit and she had a candle burning that drowned the room in a lovely smell. We had a little chit chat and she has a cool laid back personality. Told me to lock back on the bed and get comfortable as she unbuckled my pants and pulled it out. I was only there for a qv but her BJ was so amazing I popped before I could test drive the rest. Idk if that was from being a while for me but I probably give it to her excellent skills. I saw someone mention her little trick on here and indeed that right there put it over the top. Had my toes curled! LOL. Will definitely repeat for the full experience and she is already texting me telling me what's in store for the next time. Treat this one good guys she's the real deal. She doesn't post much but here is an older link. PM if you have any questions.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/052149679379
-
02-03-20 09:07 #4006Banned Member

Posts: 3Sensational Serena
Boys, I think I am in love. Read this girls introduction and as a 3rd time dreamer she means every word of it!!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/serena-e...xington-742299
Her in call is a very nice house on a good bit of property. Smells nice, candles lit, a bit lived in but clean. She has gainful employment but has a few necessary expenses that need tending too. She is very very appreciative for any helpful donations! Ask her for her special trick! Wowza.
-
02-03-20 06:56 #4005Senior Member

Posts: 345Stephanie -Oops
She back in town but she checked into The Graybar. Looks like she was doing some shopping at Walmart. Can't seem to stay out of trouble.
-
02-03-20 06:55 #4004Senior Member

Posts: 1002Kerry
Yeah seems like she just disappeared. She has her moments where she goes off the grid for awhile. I looked up the vacation resort and she isn't there so idk. She was always a good time for me when I seen her.
Originally Posted by FarmHand
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 06:49 #4003Senior Member

Posts: 307Confusing
That is a confusing sentence. You are using a double negative. Maybe you should say -I always bareback with Allie. Although doubtful. You must know Jasonkeith.
Originally Posted by LurkingFury
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 06:07 #4002Senior Member

Posts: 290Kelsey
I had a great visit with Kelsey this morning she is cute sexy sweet had a great time she enjoyed DATY gave a great BBBJ.
-
02-03-20 00:24 #4001Senior Member

Posts: 42Kristen
Had a good visit with Kristen. Had just showered. Got to enjoy daty and bbfscip.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/033576050300
-
02-03-20 00:20 #4000Senior Member

Posts: 42Kerri
Anybody seen Kerri lately.
-
02-02-20 23:14 #3999Regular Member

Posts: 22I've never not barebacked Allie. These people saying she won't are delusional. 99% of these girls will go bareback when you tell them it's either that or you're not doing it. They will always take the money. I will say Allie is adamant to not cum in her and I never have.
Originally Posted by JasonKeth12
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 23:02 #3998Senior Member

Posts: 118My guess, retired
I saw her once and she said she was doing this to get hers instead of dealing with the BS of dating and make a few extra dollars. She has a full time job so my guess is she found someone and in a relationship now.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 18:00 #3997Senior Member

Posts: 154More mature
So did anyone figure out what happened to Ms. Lynn?
Also, has anyone seen new girl Rae? She puts me in mind of her.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/120233623610
-
02-02-20 15:28 #3996Senior Member

Posts: 118Sadie. Cutie with a booty
Saw this girl the other day. Her incall was a dump of a motel on the north side of Lexington. Room smelled of smoke and was run down but she smelled fine. She is a petite thing with a nice ass. The second link has better pics. Started with a BBBJ and onto several positions with her on top and doggie. She is not GFE or allows daty. She only does that with her bf. No Greek available. Saw her for a qv and was straight to business. No small talk or anything like that. Overall it was fine and I would repeat.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/939445821015
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/970843494722
-
02-02-20 14:35 #3995Senior Member

Posts: 132Thanks for the response. Looks like you were trying to set up an outcall, right?
Originally Posted by WhatsUp69
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately this type of behavior seems "standard". I have several that I've seen once or twice after being ghosted over and over.
KC.
-
02-02-20 13:02 #3994Senior Member

Posts: 34Alexis in Richmond.
Y'all,
Alexis is doing outcalls and car dates in Richmond and reasonable surrounds. She might hit you with a gas charge. Sometimes you can catch her incall on the weekend.
Eight 5xxxxTwenty-One Ten.
-
02-02-20 09:04 #3993Senior Member

Posts: 152Georgia peach aka jenna
I have tried several times. Always interested. Always says getting ready then she's on way. Never shows.
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





