Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7373

    Plead the 5th

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Was she an old friend, UTR?
    I decline to answer under penalty of getting cut off. Not that I don't trust you guys, but some of you gossip like old woman. So, if I even hint at who it was, there's a better than 50-50 chance it will get back to the chick. She may take it personal that I said she was fat, despite the qualifying remark that I also think she is EXTREMELY sexy. Women never appreciate that distinction. LOL.

    If I thought she was just a street rat, skank, I'd give you the name or more of a hint. But, she's not, so I got to keep my lips sealed so I don't jeopardize future action.

  2. #7372

    Dylan Jade

    Anyone know what happened to Dylan. No listings for almost a month.

  3. #7371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    It looks like the fake ads have invaded the USA AD website.

    Ridiculously low fee, unknown area code. No specific location. Explicit service description. I would't dare. Bill Ho.

    https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=101907
    Yep, also saw same ad posted in Indiana today.

  4. #7370

    Fat girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Fat girls get plenty of meat in them. Men may have a problem being seen with them in public but, behind closed doors, the fat woman has no complaints.
    The old joke: what do fat girls and mopeds have in common?

    They are both fun to ride but you don't want to be seen on one.

  5. #7369
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Fake ad

    It looks like the fake ads have invaded the USA AD website.

    Ridiculously low fee, unknown area code. No specific location. Explicit service description. I would't dare. Bill Ho.

    https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=101907

  6. #7368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Who was the girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I'm all for the line from the Rolling Stones song, "Spill the Wine. " I've been with all sizes of girls. Some blow my mind and some don't. I admit that I see fewer fat girls than skinny ones, but just a week or so I was with a fat girl who was totally sexy and one of the best fucks I've had. Go big, go small, just go get some. LOL.
    Was she an old friend, UTR?

  7. #7367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    If you like fat chicks. Each to there own I guess.
    She never responded to any of my texts.

  8. #7366

    True that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Fat girls get plenty of meat in them. Men may have a problem being seen with them in public but, behind closed doors, the fat woman has no complaints.
    Bottom line is pussy is pussy.

  9. #7365
    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    From a buddy years ago, commenting since theyre not the "pretty" ones, there's a lot of sexual frustration built up and it makes for some mind blowing sex.

    Can't disagree. 😉.
    Absolutely true! I love skinny girls too but the added effort and passion from the chubby ones can't be beat. Plus the added padding makes everything tighter in all the right places.

  10. #7364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Don't buy into the myth about fat girls

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    From a buddy years ago, commenting since theyre not the "pretty" ones, there's a lot of sexual frustration built up and it makes for some mind blowing sex.

    Can't disagree. 😉.
    Fat girls get plenty of meat in them. Men may have a problem being seen with them in public but, behind closed doors, the fat woman has no complaints.

  11. #7363

    Once heard big girls need loving too

    From a buddy years ago, commenting since theyre not the "pretty" ones, there's a lot of sexual frustration built up and it makes for some mind blowing sex.

    Can't disagree. 😉.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I'm all for the line from the Rolling Stones song, "Spill the Wine. " I've been with all sizes of girls. Some blow my mind and some don't. I admit that I see fewer fat girls than skinny ones, but just a week or so I was with a fat girl who was totally sexy and one of the best fucks I've had. Go big, go small, just go get some. LOL.

  12. #7362

    Thanks for the clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    That ad is fake. That guy "Ken" or whatever his name is, poses as a client and gets girls to take pictures with him. Then he posts an ad with the selfie or ripped off pictures like they are a couple. It's all fake. He's done this with other girls who had no idea what this douchebag was up to. Ask Nora. She probably has no idea. I have no idea what motivates this dipshit to do that to these girls.
    He may accidentally on purpose fall into a closed right fist if I ever see him. What an utterly douchebag move.

  13. #7361

    Every Kind of Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    If you like fat chicks. Each to there own I guess.
    I'm all for the line from the Rolling Stones song, "Spill the Wine. " I've been with all sizes of girls. Some blow my mind and some don't. I admit that I see fewer fat girls than skinny ones, but just a week or so I was with a fat girl who was totally sexy and one of the best fucks I've had. Go big, go small, just go get some. LOL.

  14. #7360

    Fake Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Creideiki  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/44491011/

    Doubles including a guy? Um, no, not for me. Hopefully this is a one-time deal and doesn't become a trend. I liked Nora during our one-on-one visit.
    That ad is fake. That guy "Ken" or whatever his name is, poses as a client and gets girls to take pictures with him. Then he posts an ad with the selfie or ripped off pictures like they are a couple. It's all fake. He's done this with other girls who had no idea what this douchebag was up to. Ask Nora. She probably has no idea. I have no idea what motivates this dipshit to do that to these girls.

  15. #7359

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Creideiki  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday. Overall it was a great time. She goofed and gave me the wrong room number to her outcall location, a midrange hotel near the airport, but corrected it quickly. She greeted me in a sexy outfit and we started off with DFK. As reported, she is an excellent kisser. We got undressed quickly and got into bed. We did a lot of kissing there, then the BBBJ, which was as reported. I'm slow to build up to orgasm usually, but she got me there faster than I expected and ended with a CIM which she then swallowed. It wasn't my best orgasm ever, but it was still really good. What sets her apart from other providers, for me, is that she is intelligent and easy to talk to about a wide range of subjects. She said she is turned on by intelligent men, so that worked very much in my favor. I booked an hour, and it seemed short, even though we went over time; she is not a clock watcher at all. Highly recommended, and I will repeat.

    I'm having trouble finding current ads for her and for other providers, so no link-sorry!
    Current link and some photos. Nothing better than a sexy MILF that knows how to work a man.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...255/8135471555
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 59084c22fde563d99248ff13ee296054_f.jpg‎   c711f19daa33c23d1655d7852a5d64f1_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape