Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 811 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 861 911 1311 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12686

    Tabby Mistress

    Just to add my 2 cent here. I had a dream with Tabby today, it was simply just awesome. She was on time as she promised almost 2 weeks ago. I think she is the best in Indy and I am glad that I saw her tonight. Tabby is much more reliable than other providers in indy IMHO.

  2. #12685
    Quote Originally Posted by ElChinoRico  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything on her, so decided to TOFTT.

    She is real. She's definitely not a spinner, but I wouldn't consider her a full-blown BBW either. Somewhere in between, maybe mini-BBW.

    She was polite and pleasant. Accommodating to my requests, but I didn't ask for anything crazy.

    What she says in her post is true. She is a single mom trying to get back on her feet.

    I probably won't repeat because I'm in the hobby for variety, but I don't have anything bad to say about her.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/232208589832
    She's been on SA for quite some time-18 months plus. Spent time with her 3-4 times, but last was a good year back. My description would be curvy / thick, red / strawberry blonde. Always an enjoyable encounter for me, reasonably attractive (to me), solid skills, will enjoy herself as well with right effort and approach, met in decent spots (though I got them as it was a SA meet), reasonable donation, no signs of substances, fairly intelligent and fun to talk and hang with. Is single mom who life seems to keep kicking in the ass, although so much so that kinda wonder about life / decision making skills generally. Might visit again, as it was a pleasant time for me, and deserves decent treatment based on said experiences.

  3. #12684

    Stephanie

    Couldn't find anything on her, so decided to TOFTT.

    She is real. She's definitely not a spinner, but I wouldn't consider her a full-blown BBW either. Somewhere in between, maybe mini-BBW.

    She was polite and pleasant. Accommodating to my requests, but I didn't ask for anything crazy.

    What she says in her post is true. She is a single mom trying to get back on her feet.

    I probably won't repeat because I'm in the hobby for variety, but I don't have anything bad to say about her.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/232208589832

  4. #12683
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Nikki is my new ATF girl. All the positive reviews are more than accurate. Probably the most genuine provider I've ever had the pleasure of being with. As far as the BBFS to each there own. I risked it when I was younger, and was lucky not to catch anything.

    P.S. If your a hobbyist you really should be testing regularly anyways, it's just common sense.
    I concur. Saw her recently. One of the better experiences I've had in Indy for quite a while.

  5. #12682
    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    It looks like is advertising as Sara on another site.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/160538
    Reached out to this one yesterday, inquiring about where I could find all of these ECCIE reviews.

    Me: How might I find you on Eccie.

    Liar: New to the business. Let me know if you'd like an appointment today.

    Me: Why did you say you were on Eccie?

    Liar: Never mind.

  6. #12681

    Curly Hair

    Just saw this one. She reminds me of a young Susan Sarandon. Very good experience, reasonable rates. No rush service. She spent quite a bit of time telling me about the issues that she's currently dealing with in her life. She wasn't asking for help or money, I think she just needed someone to talk to. Having said that, she definitely takes care of business and is eager to please. Be nice and treat her well.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...967/3175500691

  7. #12680

    Savannah? Sara?

    It looks like is advertising as Sara on another site.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/160538

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/savannah/

    I was going to be her first visit. Arrived, DI told me she wasn't answering and asked me to check the room. I went up and the door was ajar. Knocked and a dude answered. Be safe all. I let DI know and hope they remove her from the list. I think I saw her when I was leaving. If so, she was not like her pictures. Still cute enough, but glad I didn't see her.

  8. #12679

    Trailer Park Hollywood

    Nikki is my new ATF girl. All the positive reviews are more than accurate. Probably the most genuine provider I've ever had the pleasure of being with. As far as the BBFS to each there own. I risked it when I was younger, and was lucky not to catch anything.

    P.S. If your a hobbyist you really should be testing regularly anyways, it's just common sense.

  9. #12678
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmyallurloven  [View Original Post]
    She stopped advertising long, long ago. She's a cool lady though. Its been awhile since I've had the pleasure of meeting up with her.
    She is still as much fun and adventurous as she always was.

  10. #12677

    Charity

    See my review in the UTR section about this scam.

  11. #12676

    Savannah. Be careful

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/savannah/

    I was going to be her first visit. Arrived, DI told me she wasn't answering and asked me to check the room. I went up and the door was ajar. Knocked and a dude answered. Be safe all. I let DI know and hope they remove her from the list. I think I saw her when I was leaving. If so, she was not like her pictures. Still cute enough, but glad I didn't see her.

  12. #12675

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Can you guys post a link to Megan so we can see who she is? Thanks for the help!
    She stopped advertising long, long ago. She's a cool lady though. Its been awhile since I've had the pleasure of meeting up with her.

  13. #12674
    Quote Originally Posted by Funluvr  [View Original Post]
    I saw Megan (ms t) this afternoon. Just as much fun as I remembered. She said it would be OK for me to put her new number in my post. Old friends give her a call if you remember those good times.

    935.7727.
    Oo, boss man, is there some pics of Megan on here for the greener mongers? Would love to see if a great dream is to be had.

    As always, thank you guys for your advice and tips.

    Stay safe,

    Apokalypto.

  14. #12673

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Highly recommend this one. Very reasonable rates and her mouth feels just like a vagina. She also speaks greek.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/traile...ywood/26766574
    So I've had a great dream with Hollywood Nikki since a few months, I've seen her multiple times, I think there's something in the name Nikki, my previous atf was a Nikki too. Oh well, the first time dream started and I found myself driving to west side motel (Seemed safe), got the office number when I got there, a tiny 5'2" redhead opens the door in regular clothes, a little reserved at the beginning but we talked for a bit and got comfortable. She's GFE to say the least, she's got a really nice spinner body and her BBBJ feels amazing as she takes her time and gets it nice and wet, she's very responsive to fingering and literally exploded for me. We did all the letters of the alphabet even Greek, she's tight af, sometimes I finish cim. Never clock watched for me. I've seen her a dozen times since, she's really cool with me, but to some of the reports of bb with more than one person is scary, I fell for the trap of it's only me. I have been lucky enough to not need med care, but I'm thinking I need to be more careful now as she gets a flock of pigeons her way, LOL.

    Bottom line, super sweet if you get to know her, reasonable package of donation and has been one great transaction after another. Guys treat her right, she's a good person, she needs to raise her rates to not end up with assholes. But I got to say I'm going to have to be careful now hearing the bb from multiple people. Nothing is worth your health.

    Stay safe,

    Apokalypto.

  15. #12672

    Link

    Seems as though the first link I posted isn't pulling up her ad, my apologies.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...k/810712087032

    Any recommendations on one more girl I should see? Would like to find another to become regular with along with Alexis if possible. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape