Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5934

    Nice choice

    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonsLaw  [View Original Post]
    I have been coming for years don't think I ever posted. I have been using eros for a few years now as well.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...48336.htm?wn=1 When I saw her I made sure she posed just like the pic. She's fun, very physically fit.

    I am also using slixa and I'm looking forward to this weekend. Will report back if it goes well.
    Which area is she into?

  2. #5933
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseleche  [View Original Post]
    They often use photos of girls that have been busted even elsewhere, so that's why there are pussy shots.
    That's bullshit if true. Even if the women in these photos posted them publicly before, they still have a right to privacy and to control where and in what context their photos are re-posted. Not saying it's illegal or that LEO won't get away with it if it was, just sharing my outrage.

  3. #5932
    Quote Originally Posted by LesTosterone  [View Original Post]
    It seems odd that LE would include a pussy shot in the photos. And if it were a sting, it seems like keystone cops to orchestrate a roll into a parking lot, rather than just have an adjacent room already set up. Thankfully I've never been involved in such a thing, so this is pure conjecture, and not to downplay the risk in HoCo. But having never seen the "Missy" ad before, it makes me wonder if it was a rip-off, and somebody else called the cops.
    They often use photos of girls that have been busted even elsewhere, so that's why there are pussy shots.
    Last edited by Joseleche; 02-01-20 at 15:16. Reason: spelling/typo

  4. #5931

    Tori Love

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Holy Shyt! Not For Those Prices.

    Phyuck!
    Saw her about a year or so ago. Cold fish is describing it mildly. Nice enough on the phone but in person she's just terrible. She just wanted to rush and get me out the door. Husband / BF showed up part way through. He didn't seem to care one way or the other. Just wanted to finish and get the hell out. One of the worst experiences I've had. . She's still rather attractive but with a real hard edge. Pics are from much better days.

    Seriously NOT worth the time and money.

  5. #5930
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    She is still advertising as of today. Any reason why it got busted?
    I am not sure the reason, just saw 2 cop cars going through pretty much every room. I know there is an another escort stays on the side room and her room was opened too m. Just don't think it's a good idea to be around because cops question random people passing by and there is a chance they record your I'd and tags.

  6. #5929
    I have been coming for years don't think I ever posted. I have been using eros for a few years now as well.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...48336.htm?wn=1 When I saw her I made sure she posed just like the pic. She's fun, very physically fit.

    I am also using slixa and I'm looking forward to this weekend. Will report back if it goes well.

  7. #5928

    Yeah you can find her easy

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelVenice  [View Original Post]
    Folks of you don't mind or prefer a thick boned tall lady, check out Allison. Beautiful face, eyes, and gifted BBBJ. I'll say top 10 all time. Nice and slow, deep, very versatile. Friendly and smells normal even though she smokes a cigarettes. Any recommendations? Happy to trade. Run into her off Wilkens.
    Yeah brother you can find her off Wilkins that's because she has been mentioned plenty of times in the SW thread now if she has switched things up more powrr to her.

  8. #5927

    Google

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecity045  [View Original Post]
    I am a little surprised by this. I actually communicated with her through text on 27th and she sounded perfectly normal. She indicated she doesn't smoke cigarettes but the other kind. She was up front that she didn't have a room around 1 or 2 pm, but, was going to get checked in to a hotel and provided the name of the road. I never got around to communicating with her after that, so didn't see her. What is strange is that she has no more ads, but, all her old ads are still up.
    Google phone number. Nada.

    Google Pics. Nada.

    Meet?- Nada -.

    De ninguna manera.

  9. #5926

    Searching

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    Her hotel on pulawski got busted with cops searching every room. Be careful guys.
    Just curious--what were the searching for in the rooms? Illegal drugs?

  10. #5925
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    Her hotel on pulawski got busted with cops searching every room. Be careful guys.
    She is still advertising as of today. Any reason why it got busted?

  11. #5924

    Miss Tori Love

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMakers  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/895785072914

    Well, maybe. After a promising start with quoted rates lower than her GPS phase and setting a time, went silent when asking for a location. Sent a BS excuse an hour later and did she was still available so asked where to go went silent again. 3rd time she's flaked after setting a time, so on the blacklist. Shame.
    Holy Shyt! Not For Those Prices.

    Phyuck!

  12. #5923
    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    I just looked at Pennsylvania cities that are within 1. 5 hours of Balto, I. E. Lancaster, York, & Harrisburg, and they only had like 1 or 2 providers on EB. Forcing mongers, to head to the Baltimore metro.

    Would anyone else here agree, that unless all three participants are getting sexually aroused at the same time, it's not really a threesome?
    If Baltimore girls are over priced, then the reason is we the mongers are paying them more than what they should be paid. As always the rates I prefer are 80/100 for ss, 120/140 for hh and 160/180 for hr.

  13. #5922

    Top 10 BBBJ all time

    Folks of you don't mind or prefer a thick boned tall lady, check out Allison. Beautiful face, eyes, and gifted BBBJ. I'll say top 10 all time. Nice and slow, deep, very versatile. Friendly and smells normal even though she smokes a cigarettes. Any recommendations? Happy to trade. Run into her off Wilkens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20200128_180304_093.jpg‎  

  14. #5921

    Sincerely apologize

    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Always have 5 or so on stand by, especially, if driving the distance. It seems they're more likely to flake if you do half hour or qv.
    I want to sincerely apologize about my tardiness and would like you to contact me. I don't like unsatisfied clients so contact me and I'll satisfy you I promise just let me know who you are when you do once again I just feel apologize. Hope you will accept my apology and I hear from you soon.

    Yours truly,

    Tori Love.

  15. #5920
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMakers  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/895785072914

    Well, maybe. After a promising start with quoted rates lower than her GPS phase and setting a time, went silent when asking for a location. Sent a BS excuse an hour later and did she was still available so asked where to go went silent again. 3rd time she's flaked after setting a time, so on the blacklist. Shame.
    Yup. Always have 5 or so on stand by, especially, if driving the distance. It seems they're more likely to flake if you do half hour or qv.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape