Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 500 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5726

    Stevie

    Took a ride around the loop Monday afternoon and only saw two out.

    Baby Nikki was out front of Jays. Does anyone ever pick her up. LOL.

    Stevie was there too. Scooped her up for a BBBJCIM for 20. She is ditzy but has good service, she is not a bad backup if no one else is around.

  2. #5725

    Donna

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreativex  [View Original Post]
    What happened to her? Blonde hair used to live on Westford. If anyone has her number please DM. Thank you.
    I saw her several years ago on westford and almost didn't recognize her. She was a mess. When she was good she was smoking hot. Drugs really got a hold of her. Hope she cleaned up because she was rough looking.

  3. #5724

    Donna?

    What happened to her? Blonde hair used to live on Westford. If anyone has her number please DM. Thank you.

  4. #5723
    Go to the Lowell front page, across from the General reports section you'll see 882 photos, click on it then scroll down to the G section, you'll see pictures named Gabby, right click & open them in another tab or window.

    Quote Originally Posted by DogFight  [View Original Post]
    thanks Skatar, I didn't go back far enough to see the pic (3 years!)

  5. #5722
    Quote Originally Posted by JJisback  [View Original Post]
    You can get in touch with her through Facebook messenger. She is a little redhead, decent looking with a nice little body, tiny tits. Good BBBJ And FS is great. She is bug free, another redhead who hangs around with the other drunks by the liquor store on Appleton has bugs though (Dominique) be careful.
    Thanks! Also thanks Skatar, I didn't go back far enough to see the pic (3 years!) I waded through 8 million hubbat photos, someone really needs to clean that gallery up, it's a mess with the non-stop Facebook pictures.

  6. #5721
    I've seen someone like this behind cj too, I mean give that pic 5 years of use and abuse and maybe that's her. Looked more normal than most I will say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterh  [View Original Post]
    Pick her her the other night at cj.
    .

  7. #5720
    At opposite end of building is a store with bright purple lights.

    Saw a girl there Thurs night around 11. Medium to olive skin, Short w / shorter dark brown hair pulled back, seemed in early 20's. I passed. Anyone know her?

    Quote Originally Posted by D6916  [View Original Post]
    Is the CJ's everybody talks of the restaurant on westford near the split with pine st?

    I have not had any luck there.

    I do good between around Jay's, Appleton st, and around the 7-11 on westford.

    Wh as t am I missing.

  8. #5719
    I believe it's on westford, it's a dive bar

    Quote Originally Posted by D6916  [View Original Post]
    Is the CJ's everybody talks of the restaurant on westford near the split with pine st?

    I have not had any luck there.

    I do good between around Jay's, Appleton st, and around the 7-11 on westford.

    Wh as t am I missing.
    .

  9. #5718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    Is the CJ's everybody talks of the restaurant on westford near the split with pine st?

    I have not had any luck there.

    I do good between around Jay's, Appleton st, and around the 7-11 on westford.

    Wh as t am I missing.

  10. #5717

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by DogFight  [View Original Post]
    What does Gabby look like?
    You can get in touch with her through Facebook messenger. She is a little redhead, decent looking with a nice little body, tiny tits. Good BBBJ And FS is great. She is bug free, another redhead who hangs around with the other drunks by the liquor store on Appleton has bugs though (Dominique) be careful.

  11. #5716
    Like a boy with bugs, have it from a reliable source she got bugs, she has pictures with her name in the photo section go look them up if you'd like.

    Quote Originally Posted by DogFight  [View Original Post]
    What does Gabby look like?

  12. #5715

    Where did you find her?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJisback  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Gabby today (Friday), she is fresh out of detox, grab her fast before she turns back into scabby Gabby. LOL. Still a great bang for your buck, BBBJ and FS for 20.
    Hello buddy where did you get her?? Can you tell the place please thank you iwill go now.

  13. #5714
    Quote Originally Posted by JJisback  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Gabby today (Friday), she is fresh out of detox, grab her fast before she turns back into scabby Gabby. LOL. Still a great bang for your buck, BBBJ and FS for 20.
    What does Gabby look like?

  14. #5713

    Gabby

    Picked up Gabby today (Friday), she is fresh out of detox, grab her fast before she turns back into scabby Gabby. LOL. Still a great bang for your buck, BBBJ and FS for 20.

  15. #5712

    Good place to get a BJ

    Hello all can anyone help me find a good place to find a girl with good service thank you all in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape