Thread: Gang bang
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 191
-
12-09-21 04:08 #116Senior Member

Posts: 60Am down to join
Any gangbangs coming up before the end of the year? I'll be available just message me with details.
-
06-01-21 14:48 #115Regular Member

Posts: 13Gang Bang
Ok guys, I have a lady that wants to do a GB. She would like 4 or 5 we'll hung guys. At least 8 inches or more. Prefer single guys. This would take place in Lexington at a local hotel. The date and time aren't locked in yet. Please PM for more info. Thanks and let's make this happen guys.
-
05-26-21 11:02 #114Regular Member

Posts: 6Gang Bang
Everything fell through no contact with her any longer.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 12:40 #113Senior Member

Posts: 1002Gb
Keep us updated please.
Originally Posted by FordMan70
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 17:05 #112Regular Member

Posts: 6Gang Bang
Still working on details as city whether Lexington or Louisville but looks like I got a woman ready next week timeframe on the day is Tuesday thru Saturday nothing in stone as yet but working on it.
Got another girl from out of town ask about arranging one for her in August she coming in for Rail Bird I'll post up dates on both.
-
02-03-20 23:23 #111Senior Member

Posts: 1002I'm game
I'd be down for that. I'm not sure why most providers don't think about that.
Originally Posted by Topper1991
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 16:44 #110Senior Member

Posts: 147This is what we need more of. I see these much more popular in larger cities. I love a good spit roast, 3 holes or train running. Even better if the train is long enough to relax and go back for seconds. Girls doing it always seem to be in heaven with all the attention. Alternate, which I don't see enough of here is the cum and dump. As many guys as a girl can take in 1 hour. Which assumes the guys are quick to nut.
Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime
[View Original Post]
Get in on this folks if you want a new experience. Can be a lot of fun.
-
01-31-20 09:46 #109Senior Member

Posts: 145Lilsexyme bang
One of Cincinnati's legends has expressed interest in a gangbang.
What I need is 4 senior members with verifiable reviews who would be available on a weekend afternoon.
If you don't know her, she's an all star. Absolutely willing to do it all to make you happy. When I asked her how many guys she replied "I guess 5 because I have 3 holes and 2 hands. ".
There would be a cost involved. Drop me a PM and we can discuss.
-
06-24-19 18:20
Senior Member
-
06-24-19 08:43 #108Regular Member

Posts: 13Gangbang with Vanessa.
Vanessa is up for doing a gangbang guys. She's looking for up to 10 guys. Race doesn't matter. She has a pretty open menu as well. Just PM for info and when is the best time for this to happen. I've got a couple of pics of her as well. Thanks.
-
06-23-19 06:55 #107Senior Member

Posts: 145Denise bang
I'm trying to organize a GB for Denise.
She is a MILF, famous in the local swinger scene, and an absolute freak.
She will be down for almost anything we can throw at her. Greek, DP, multiple, she is up for it.
Trying to set this up for 4-5 guys. If you are a senior member with solid reviews please send a PM. If you don't fit that criteria your request will be ignored. Please new guys stop asking about this, and come back when you have more credibility.
-
06-11-19 21:02 #106Senior Member

Posts: 348Gangbang
Anyone setting up or know about any upcoming bangs?
-
05-29-19 08:21 #105Senior Member

Posts: 25Cleared inbox.
Originally Posted by ShortBus
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 13:08 #104Senior Member

Posts: 33You're inbox is full, but I'd be down for a MMF threesome. If anyone else is interested you can PM me too.
Originally Posted by OmegleDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 12:30 #103Senior Member

Posts: 25Mmf
Hey, since gbs are a little hard to organize, would anyone like to visit some providers with me in a MMF threesome? Send me a pm and we can text out the details.
-
05-21-19 23:07 #102Senior Member

Posts: 69Jordan coming to Louisville
Check the Louisville forum. Jordan coming back Friday. Let Mnm know if your interested in the festivities!









Reply With Quote





