Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Trisha

    Please PM Digits so I can reach her. Wow She looks hot! Thanks Guys Stay Safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    I was able to get in contact with my long lost friend Trish. We were so excited to see each other that we tore our clothes off and went at it like wild animals not once but twice. Fucking nuts. Literally fucking and two nuts in probably less than 20 mins. But you know look at that ass though. I hope to see her again some time soon. Great Energy on that one gotta love it.

  2. #27739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Will be In touch with Tammy

    Help out with some digits PM if necessary, I'm looking for some relief in a few days will be visiting Orlando. Thanks Stay Safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    A little bit of naughty fun with my good friend Tammy. Here's some pics she wanted you to see them and for you to call her. Yeah give Tammy that dick. Make caputh proud. Finish Her!

  3. #27738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Venezuelan Allie

    Saw those pics I would like to try her, If have a number please PM so I can be able to reach or in what area I would be able to find her. Thanks. Stay safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Hell, yeah had to do it again. She took all that dick and liked it. So I wore myself out on that this little number. Speaking of numbers she has a phone. You know unlike some of those that shall not be named. I even took her out for tacos before I filled her taco and she swallowed every last drop, Que Rico.

  4. #27737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Where to find Streetwalkers

    Hey guys,

    I'll be in Orlando In a Few Days I'm need of some good relief, I've been in Orlando before but I'm not so familiar with streets and I've never monger in Orlando before. Will be appreciated if some of you can give a good advised on where to find some streetwalkers, I read on other post that OBT but that street is along the city so it be helpful if you specify in what area of OBT. PM if necessary. Thanks.

    Stay safe!

  5. #27736

    Lot of girls out last night

    Specifically from the good will to the Walmart at 8:30 pm. I probably counted 10+ girls and many looked new.

  6. #27735

    Info for lake county

    Hey just moved back here after being gone for 12 years. Are there any SW'ers at all anymore? What's a poor boy to do? LOL. I was in Sarasota area previously. Where are their good spots to cruise?

  7. #27734
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLantern  [View Original Post]
    Just my opinion, but her head is way overrated. Not that great at all, bland and boring.
    I agree 100%, she's the only girl on the trail that I did not cum with. However it was also the fact that I was going for my third time in the same day.

  8. #27733
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    IDK, she somehow managed to piss me off again. Got all the way to the spot and she started complaining that she wouldn't fuck me without lube. Since when has that been a policy? If it's not one thing it's another with this girl. I'm not done with her yet though. I will be carrying lube next time and she's going to get it. She's going to get it right in the ass.
    I'm sorry but she's a complete waste of time. It's just not worth dealing with her and all of her stupid bullshit.

  9. #27732

    Barbie.

    Just dropped her off at the wawa. She's higher than the God damn ISS. Had to FF her just to finish LOL.

  10. #27731

    Blonde Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    The other Allie

    I really needed this. Rough day. But it was totally all worth it in the end. Ugh I want to write something better but I'm lazy. Absolutely stunning though you know 10 points. Everything's based on points right. Need to repeat need to repeat ASAP.

    No digits but enjoy the view. It's not my fault there isn't an Obama phone table by the Fl mall.

    Go eagles.
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ001  [View Original Post]
    Not wishing to rain on your parade, I had a bad date with her the other night. I've seen her in the past, and even offered to post a nice review and photo. But she declined at the time as she didn't want her kid finding photos of her on line. I guess that policy has changed now.

    Given the favorable history I was OK with accepting her request that I pay up front. With hindsight that was a mistake.

    She's a bit paranoid about locations so we went with a place that we'd used before and which she suggested. It was very close to where she walks. Second mistake. As we parked up there was a bit of civilian activity in the distance so she suggested that we move to another spot around the corner.

    This we did and just as we were getting started again she got paranoid about some folks in the area (not paying any attention to us and about to drive off and leave). Rather than just wait a few seconds for them to move on she bails out saying that it's way too risky and that she's done.

    It sounds like Section 1 of the BTJ operations manual, I know. I don't think it's a systematic scam, but if you leave the opportunity open for her to scoot with your cash then you risk being out of pocket.

    So my advice would be to push back firmly on her request for cash up front and choose a spot that's a decent hike away from where she wants to get back to, just to provide the incentive of avoiding a long walk back to the trail.

    For my part I'll be taking the advice she rather bizarrely has inscribed around her neck.
    Damn, was going home from the library and spotted this hot piece of ass blondie. If these girls keep spawning near the bookstore amazon will never put these bookstores out of business LOL. Decided to pull up to her and have a little chat. I mean, nevermind she got into the car right away there wasn't any chat LOL.

    Next thing I know she flashed her cute, small titties. Her cute symmetrical face got me wanting to ask for a number. No digits. So fucking sad, cause I know no matter what I'm seeing this chick again!

    I remember reading about this chick cashing and dashing, after having arrived to her preferred spot. I decided to stick to my guns and kept the cash. One too many terrible service once cash is handed away before, not happening again especially the street which I never frequent.

    What ensued was sloppy blowjob I always wanted from the cute, mischievous all-american reject from high school that I was too nerdy to have balls to talk to. Great head with good amount of squeezing and deep throating I could feel her tonsils. She smelled fresh out of the shower.

    Took the whole load and left quickly. I gave her ten extra tip from what she originally asked for as parting and good-luck / be-safe gift. Hope to see this hot piece of ass again. Looked to be 23 than the age she told me. One of the better street walker I would be proud to pick up as trophy LOL! (Seemed to be an UTR kinda girl who doesn't post or provide number... until caputh posts about her hahaha)

  11. #27730

    Danni, Tag Team. Gangbang Party

    Hey Caputh we meet at a few gang bangs the last one was with sassy12. Do you want tag team Danni or setup a party with a few guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Danni made quick work of me. Fit right in my backseat did all my favorite things then swallowed every last drop. 10 pts. Definitely want to see her regularly. Catch her if you can. No digits, but enjoy the view. But if you do see her you are under no circumstance going to mention me capeesh.

    I'm doing somethin.

  12. #27729
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Got up with spanish liz last night. She was by the mall. Cool chick, great service. What an ass on her.
    Nice and firm.

  13. #27728

    Excuses

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    IDK, she somehow managed to piss me off again. Got all the way to the spot and she started complaining that she wouldn't fuck me without lube. Since when has that been a policy? If it's not one thing it's another with this girl. I'm not done with her yet though. I will be carrying lube next time and she's going to get it. She's going to get it right in the ass.
    Had her two weeks ago she kept making excuses, need a cover, need lube. I had it all so she relented and it was all good but not worth the aggravation. I'm giving you what you want I don't jump thru hopes for you. You do what I want, especially when already agreed upon.

  14. #27727

    Hoyal

    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    My apologies. I am not from here. What is the hoyal?
    Hoyal is the nick for the Royal Inn 7101 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809.

    Missionary Man.

  15. #27726

    Ask and ye shall receive

    It's in the New Quadrant.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    My apologies. I am not from here. What is the hoyal?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape