Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,301 to 15,315 of 26928
-
01-31-20 19:35 #11628Regular Member

Posts: 2Sexy Milfy Bop Slowjob Master
This is my first review in quite some time. I don't review much but she is definitely worth the time / effort to write a review for. I just saw her today for the first time, total satisfaction. She really takes her time and gets lost in pleasing you. She is a highly skilled master at BBBJ, ball licking and sucking, edging and CIM with Swallow (She claims cum is the nectar that comprises her fountain of youth). Seriously what more could you ask for in the Brain department. I'm looking forward to the next visit already. I feel like I'm kicking myself in the nuts for writing because I'm kinda selfish but of course "It's no fun unless the homies can have some".
https://tryst.link/escort/julesj
So If you don't know now you know.
-
01-31-20 18:47 #11627Senior Member

Posts: 224I have not seen her, but the girl she works with is a huge scammer, so I would look somewhere else if I was you.
Originally Posted by RonDodg
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 18:25 #11626Senior Member

Posts: 693Big Titty Fun
This older ad has a better titty pic. https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1215491.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
But the phone number is changed on the eros ad.
You will have to contact and negotiate. I recall 360/ hr but someone else said 300/ hr. Let us know your rate and experience if you book.
-
01-31-20 17:48 #11625Senior Member

Posts: 1358New Euro Agency?
Anyone have any info on these?
http://eropeancandy.escorts.biz/escorts/
-
01-31-20 16:14 #11624Senior Member

Posts: 601How much does she charge for 30 and 60 minutes?
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 15:29 #11623Senior Member

Posts: 693Big Titty Fun
I can vouch for this one. https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/225526.htm.
Originally Posted by TimJim19
[View Original Post]
Georgina has a beautiful face with magnificent natural 38 DDDs, blonde hair and lovely blue eyes. It's a really awesome package.
MSOG were offered the titty face is to die for.
DATY, DFK, BBBJ, CFS.
-
01-31-20 13:28 #11622Senior Member

Posts: 68Looking for a busty lady
Looking for some good big titty fun. Anybody have any recommendations? Natural or enhanced it's all good.
-
01-31-20 12:00 #11621Senior Member

Posts: 89Take a chance?
No have not seen her. Google image search the pic with tattoos on her back, turns up different ad with different tele nbr. But at least this ad has a couple reviews.
Originally Posted by Westside10
[View Original Post]
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/27938482/
-
01-31-20 10:08 #11620Senior Member

Posts: 88Anyone seen this one
-
01-31-20 08:31 #11619Senior Member

Posts: 139Agreed
I've had multiple great sessions with her. Only issue I ever had was on a trip to the Greek islands, I got a little muddy. She freaked out, not in a bad way freak out. She was insisting that I take my money back because of what happened. It took a lot of me begging for her to keep the donation, I just told her shit happens, literally. Needless to say the 2 times I saw her after that, it was never offered.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 00:46 #11618Regular Member

Posts: 2Does she require p411 type verification? Or what's her standard?
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 23:37 #11617Senior Member

Posts: 286Touring Girls
Wait hold on TG is gone? Is there a replacement I loved that agency.
-
01-30-20 20:21 #11616Senior Member

Posts: 244Marta
I saw her and she's very experienced. Knows how to clamp the cooch down to drain your balls and her mouth skills are fantastic. She's a sexy old ***** for sure!
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 19:48 #11615Senior Member

Posts: 70[QUOTE=SeanKonnery;4641139]You have link?[/QUOTEhttps://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/756905.htm
-
01-30-20 19:15 #11614Senior Member

Posts: 118Melanie
You have link?
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






