Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8829
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    In case anyone needed more ammo. This proves you need to stay clean of the coronavirus.
    LMAO. That's funny.

  2. #8828
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinzai0235  [View Original Post]
    She have trouble maybe cop.

    Before she txt me a person get trouble cop to she home.

    And she dare work second day.

    After she don't txt me anything.

    I am sad before she have anything trouble will let me know.
    In case anyone needed more ammo. This proves you need to stay clean of the coronavirus.

  3. #8827
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic69  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I don't get it. Squirting is just her peeing.
    I don't get it.

    No sir you don't.

    Any girl can piss on you.

    You have to make a girl squirt!

    They're definitely different.

  4. #8826

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrego  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Wendy?I also swear that if one more woman goes by Lexi in their post I'm going to need a Rolodex to keep them all straight.
    SkipTheGames does have a search function located to the top right of the webpage, just like here.

    First Result us her: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/467272030081.

  5. #8825
    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Never saw the draw IMO.
    I concur. I don't get it. Squirting is just her peeing.

  6. #8824

    Tiffany new Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is MIA? Just haven't received an kind of reply.
    She have trouble maybe cop.

    Before she txt me a person get trouble cop to she home.

    And she dare work second day.

    After she don't txt me anything.

    I am sad before she have anything trouble will let me know.

  7. #8823
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    I was on the fence about whether to post this or not, but here goes. I decided to give kendall a text a couple of weeks ago, and met up at a downtown location. What in the hell has happened to her looks?? I was never a fan of her looks, but she used to be passable and somewhat decent. But gosh darn, I almost shrieked when I saw her there! She sort of looked like one of those orc creatures from lord of the rings LOL!! I didn't want to turn around and walk out, so I gritted my teeth and went through with it, but I have to say the last time for me and I regretted the amount that I spent. I know service level is usually sorely lacking in this hobby and is a huge part of a session, but her looks have reached a point where it's a total no-go for me! With all due respect, yuck.
    Never saw the draw IMO.

  8. #8822

    Tiffany new berlin

    Anyone know if she is MIA? Just haven't received an kind of reply.

  9. #8821
    Quote Originally Posted by ManoDelRey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/loretta-...lwaukee-761346

    I do find some of these really funny. I am sure Sophie Dee is in Milwaukee and is available for a cheap price LOL.
    Sophie Dee def does NOT have a C cup!

  10. #8820

    Cherry

    Had a dream about Cherry yesterday. Communication was mostly good. She went quiet a couple times. Incall in W. A. On Hwy100. She was actually shorter and skinnier than her pictures might make her look. Baby damage, but not bad. Went for a QV. Everything covered. Multiple positions but she never looked at the clock. Because of QV not much conversation, but she seems to be a nice girl. I would repeat.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/657097832975

  11. #8819
    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as well. I asked about her weeks ago and never got a response. She looks to be just my type.

  12. #8818

    Kendall

    I stopped seeing Kendall as a provider. And now am only just a friend.

    I saw Kendall a month ago.

  13. #8817

  14. #8816

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    I am going to keep it brief.

    Kendall.

    Saw her roughly two weeks ago.

    Opened door in only red thong.

    Went right to daty. Squirt squirt squirt.

    Love it.

    69. Best BBBJ ever once again.

    No rush as usual.

    I love her body. Her face. Especially that ass. And her pussy always on point. No complaints. I will repeat.

    Wendy.

    Saw her last night. Not going to go through any back story. Just going to state. Her pussy got tighter and her head game got more focused. Her personality has always been something that I found fascinating. I love her eye contact. Little moans. I will repeat.
    Do you have a link for Wendy?

    I also swear that if one more woman goes by Lexi in their post I'm going to need a Rolodex to keep them all straight.

  15. #8815

    Recent dreams

    I am going to keep it brief.

    Kendall.

    Saw her roughly two weeks ago.

    Opened door in only red thong.

    Went right to daty. Squirt squirt squirt.

    Love it.

    69. Best BBBJ ever once again.

    No rush as usual.

    I love her body. Her face. Especially that ass. And her pussy always on point. No complaints. I will repeat.

    Wendy.

    Saw her last night. Not going to go through any back story. Just going to state. Her pussy got tighter and her head game got more focused. Her personality has always been something that I found fascinating. I love her eye contact. Little moans. I will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape