rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 512 of 662 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 562 612 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2256
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2319  [View Original Post]
    Well, I almost had my first date with Genie recently before she went silent on me again.

    Anyone know her current status? I don't think I spooked her but I suppose it's possible somehow if she is only ignoring me now.
    It took me like one year to meet with her. She's really paranoid about the fucken police dude. Had to change phone numbers many times. I guess I got her in a desperate time. But some of these girls it's just a real pain in the ass chasing them. And it becomes exhausting.

  2. #2255

    Genie

    Well, I almost had my first date with Genie recently before she went silent on me again.

    Anyone know her current status? I don't think I spooked her but I suppose it's possible somehow if she is only ignoring me now.

  3. #2254

    Italian Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I was going to post something about this chick as she looks nuts LOL! Good for you giving her a go! That photo of her in under wear doesn't look bad actually. And I like a cheap date.

    Was she coherent in person? She looks like a straight up C-head. But, sometimes C-heads have the tightest pussies.
    She's a SW that's been at this game for a while. Like most, she cleans up and tries to go straight, but. Well here she is again. She will rip you off so don't break the first rule: Never pay up front. However, she's a freak in bed. I saw her a while back and can still remember her. The distinctive tattoos gave her away. I won't identify her, but if you can get a hold of her, she's a great addition to your Rolodex. Like the other post mentioned, I never paid more than $40, but being on a site, she'll probably ask for more. That's entirely up to you. I usually don't reveal what I pay, and for what, but here I'm agreeing with the other post. All standard SW services naturally apply. The pic in her underwear is an old one. The others are more recent.

  4. #2253

    Webster, MA Jordan

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/017680902413

    Anyone ever seen her? I texted earlier but no reply. Thank you.

  5. #2252

    Her

    I was going to post something about this chick as she looks nuts LOL! Good for you giving her a go! That photo of her in under wear doesn't look bad actually. And I like a cheap date.

    Was she coherent in person? She looks like a straight up C-head. But, sometimes C-heads have the tightest pussies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/092335095846

    Not much to look at by any means but the date was cheep. She gave a good BBBJ and was really tight. She tried to rush me a bit but I had a good 25 minutes with her for cheep, is a SW so I'd never pay more than $40.

  6. #2251
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    No info but would love to hear how it went if you do see her.

    Do like her look as well!
    Also very interested. Any info would be great.

  7. #2250

    Hannah

    How many Hannah's are there in Worcester?

  8. #2249

    Re: Hanna, and 959-xxx-7159 in general

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    NicosW24, It will be interesting to hear who you actually get. That phone number has been used under many sites with different girls names / ages / sizes / pics offerings over the past few months. There is also one for a Hanna and the same ad wording, but the pics with all the tats on stomach and legs are similar but very different on the legs, while the stomach tats are non existent on the other recent ad done. Could just be a group of girls working together.
    I second this. I've contacted that number before, looking for one of the advertised people, and the photos they sent didn't match even remotely. Even if it wasn't a scam / setup, I despise anything that even smells like it could be a bait-and-switch, so I passed.

    I see you received a verification photo, but it's not obvious to me what about it makes it "verifiable" -- what did you ask her to do in the photo that's unique enough to demonstrate that she just took that photo for you right now? Plus, the latest ad for Hanna says she's blonde in the text of the ad, but the fill-in fields say brunette. Could just be sloppy copywriting, but I try not to excuse away those sort of discrepancies.

    So yeah, if you go, I'd set your expectations very, very low to avoid disappointment.

  9. #2248

    Saw this one yesterday

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/092335095846

    Not much to look at by any means but the date was cheep. She gave a good BBBJ and was really tight. She tried to rush me a bit but I had a good 25 minutes with her for cheep, is a SW so I'd never pay more than $40.

  10. #2247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any info on this one in marlboro? I texted with her briefly tonight and she responded promptly and seemed nice enough so I set up something for tomorrow night. So I may go toftt but wanted to ask here first. She also sent me verification pic which matches those in the ad. A search for her pics turned up nothing but the phone number turned up some past adds with different pics and names so that's got me a bit skeptical. I'm a sucker for the half head shaved and tats look though.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...r/330396908362
    No info but would love to hear how it went if you do see her.

    Do like her look as well!

  11. #2246

    Any info on this provider?

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...0/494309453594

    Seems nice through texts. Nice in a standard way. But I also sense a TGTBT angle going on. She will NOT leave her hotel room. She said. Wants to stay off cameras. I can understand that aspect. Says she's not from out here. I asked her what state you from? Said Cali. She sent me her face pic. One from not on the ads. But seems to representative match those ad pics. Cute gal. Hoping she's NO setup of any kind? Was staying at the Courtyard Marriott. When we recently spoke. That's right near where I live. And the price is right. Haha. Meaning her rates are good. Maybe she's a bit shy? That's why she won't leave her room, at all. Plus she said she's not from out here, doesn't know how to get around. I'm kinda sketched out by going to motel / hotel rooms. Ever since a horrible experience happened at one of them. So I tried to get her to Uber to me. She says she has her own transportation. But would not leave that room. LOL. Maybe she travels? Because hits come up all in different states. From the last few months. Before this one. Has anyone met her to confirm she's legit and no setup, NO law setup? She's willing to face time with anyone. While your on the way to her room. And will peek her head out of the room. Once your right near it. Has anyone hooked up with this girl??

  12. #2245

    Disappearing Tats And Roaming Ad Contents

    NicosW24, It will be interesting to hear who you actually get. That phone number has been used under many sites with different girls names / ages / sizes / pics offerings over the past few months. There is also one for a Hanna and the same ad wording, but the pics with all the tats on stomach and legs are similar but very different on the legs, while the stomach tats are non existent on the other recent ad done. Could just be a group of girls working together.

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any info on this one in marlboro? I texted with her briefly tonight and she responded promptly and seemed nice enough so I set up something for tomorrow night. So I may go toftt but wanted to ask here first. She also sent me verification pic which matches those in the ad. A search for her pics turned up nothing but the phone number turned up some past adds with different pics and names so that's got me a bit skeptical. I'm a sucker for the half head shaved and tats look though.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...r/330396908362

  13. #2244

    Hanna Marlboro

    Wondering if anyone has any info on this one in marlboro? I texted with her briefly tonight and she responded promptly and seemed nice enough so I set up something for tomorrow night. So I may go toftt but wanted to ask here first. She also sent me verification pic which matches those in the ad. A search for her pics turned up nothing but the phone number turned up some past adds with different pics and names so that's got me a bit skeptical. I'm a sucker for the half head shaved and tats look though.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...r/330396908362
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BE77B4BB-0D70-4620-A59F-B87CC694A4C6.jpg‎  

  14. #2243
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue05  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in a doubles session with "Mz Boston". I had contacted Mz Boston who asked if I was interested in having her friend, Skye, join us. Quoted me 300/ hh and 450/ hr. I've seen Mz Boston a few times for a good BBBJ quick visit, so decided to roll the dice on this doubles session and see what happens. Overall, it was a good session. Skye's pics are accurate, she gives a good BBBJ, and she seemed to enjoy getting eaten out by Mz Boston. However, Skye was more shy and reserved. Mz Boston was more vocal and passionate. Skye was very nice, and maybe she'd be more slutty in a one on one appointment. We were also rushed for time, so that may have had something to do with it (they agreed to cut the rate to $200 b / c we only had 20 min). Both girls were pleasant and fun, but I'll probably stick with 1 on 1 appointments if I repeat.
    I had a similar session. Mz Boston has been a good provider the multiple times I've seen her. However, my latest visit with her was rushed and I was not happy about it so I haven't gone back to repeat since then. During the doubles session, Skye was into kissing and performing BBBJ, but the moment it was her turn for the "main event" she immediately started rushing and saying "only a couple of more minutes" and "we need to hurry your time is almost up. " It reached a point where Mz Boston had to tell her to chill out with the rushing. I got a hot picture of Skye when we were setting up our meeting but was unimpressed when I saw her in person, and the constant rushing in the end was extremely annoying. I'll probably repeat with Mz Boston at some point but I'm not interested in Skye after that performance.

  15. #2242

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue05  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in a doubles session with "Mz Boston". I had contacted Mz Boston who asked if I was interested in having her friend, Skye, join us. Quoted me 300/ hh and 450/ hr. I've seen Mz Boston a few times for a good BBBJ quick visit, so decided to roll the dice on this doubles session and see what happens. Overall, it was a good session. Skye's pics are accurate, she gives a good BBBJ, and she seemed to enjoy getting eaten out by Mz Boston. However, Skye was more shy and reserved. Mz Boston was more vocal and passionate. Skye was very nice, and maybe she'd be more slutty in a one on one appointment. We were also rushed for time, so that may have had something to do with it (they agreed to cut the rate to $200 b / c we only had 20 min). Both girls were pleasant and fun, but I'll probably stick with 1 on 1 appointments if I repeat.
    Skye has gone from doing 30 bjs on main street to the web, had a similar experince with her and aonther provider several years ago.

    She was fine nothing special.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape