Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 888 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 746 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3643

    Huge Disappointment

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/625332287400

    Saw this provider a few months ago and never posted. She seemed pretty and thick, which I normally enjoy. Set up was easy, and that's the best thing I can say. Was extremely stand offish from the second I walked in the door. I'm no Idris Elba, but pretty damn close and this chick treated me like I had the plague. She wouldn't touch me to get me started. Just expected me to be ready and only would do one covered position. Then looked at me like I crazy, when I decided to leave after literally 2 minutes. Got my donation back, gave her 2*, because I did not want any problems and left. The worst experience thus far. Pm for further details.

    Good Luck Fellas.

  2. #3642

    California Hottie

    Saw this provider recently. Her reviews were good, almost too good on other sites, so I decided to try her. A mix up initially with the meeting time, but was apologetic and it seemed sincere. Good convo to make each other feel comfortable initially, then we got started. Umm. Stripper moves to get get you "up", then covered BBJ. It's was brief and OK. Her body is actually better in person if you're into PAWGS. Incredible rack. She started off on top, then back * finished regular. Overall, pretty good, great hygiene and a lot of dirty talk. Seemed a bit fugazeie, but she's selling the dream, right. There are some deets I'll share privately, just PM me.

    Good Luck Fellas.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/893828713844

  3. #3641

    How about this cutie?

    Anyone saw this cutey, any intel, fell free to post publicly, or pm me https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/316797084788.

  4. #3640
    BuldogBB
    Guest

    Kimmy

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Kimmy don't do this again. If you make another fake user to review yourself I'll edit it so that it says you have crabs.

    A2

  5. #3639
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  6. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about this 1. Her pictures are very intriguing.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/652336188642
    I have not had any personal experience with her but I did see a STG post saying she was a "scam artist", take that as you please.

  7. #3637

    Self Employed

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxman44  [View Original Post]
    Would be nice, But I'm going to guess it's a fake. No name and Location as self employed, If any one tries and she is real please post I think a lot of us would like to test the water.
    I had a nice dream with the Self Employed lady from NC. She isn't Griff material, but she does have an amazing body and personality. I also found out that an Ex is posting her pics, phone number and bogus ads on STG. She has changed phone numbers and email addresses, but he continues to find her. I am not on here as much and have always been one to seek one provider to be a regular for. I have found that in this one I think / hope. Good luck and Be Safe.

  8. #3636

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Ella yesterday. Easy set up as usual and convenient location. Started out making out like we were in the backseat of a car in high school. We moved to 69 and Ella was super clean and fresh. Finished up with her riding me. After the act we cuddled and talked about everything from how to build go credit to Carmen Monroe's kitty. Ella is chilled, accommodating, and provides great service. Is she a bo Derek perfect 10? No. But you'll be hard pressed to find a more consistent provider around here.
    So what does she think of Carmen's kitty?

  9. #3635

    Wrong link before here is correct

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about this 1. Her pictures are very intriguing.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/652336188642
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/147693832810

  10. #3634
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers any intel on thos one:

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/729239333822

    Thanks,

    Stixx.
    Hangs around this one- Anderson to Greenville try to extort stay away also pimp I'm sure try to pass off as college girls, not true.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/147693832810

  11. #3633

    Ella

    Just saw Ella yesterday. Easy set up as usual and convenient location. Started out making out like we were in the backseat of a car in high school. We moved to 69 and Ella was super clean and fresh. Finished up with her riding me. After the act we cuddled and talked about everything from how to build go credit to Carmen Monroe's kitty. Ella is chilled, accommodating, and provides great service. Is she a bo Derek perfect 10? No. But you'll be hard pressed to find a more consistent provider around here.

  12. #3632

    Any intel

    Hey brothers any intel on thos one:

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/729239333822

    Thanks,

    Stixx.

  13. #3631

    Sad State of Affairs

    In anticipation of an upcoming visit, I was super disappointed that my regular and wonderful friend has gone to ground. Helluva good run tho - 15 - 20 visits that are HOF quality. I don't think she hung down here with the penny pinchers tho.

    So, researching the talent has led me to one conclusion. If I had to live there in Vegas, I'd either cut it off of I'd be wearing grooves in 85 to Charlotte or atl.

    Geez Louise. What a bunch of low end gals. I've decided to forgo hobby activities and cut my trip short.

    I'm not saying where I live, but I'm 60 miles from a city smaller than g town and far less metro pop if including Spartan burg, and I can think of 20 ish class ladies that I could see right now. Not a needle or crack pipe in the bunch. They just like the lifestyle $200/ hr gives them and love sex. In fact, several are bisexual and just do guys for fun and biz.

    Don't misunderstand, stg has 5 or 6 that are known thieves and addicts, but just cruising thru, at least 75% of the stg gals are legit here.

    We also have 2 regional / local boards where 99% are legit.

    I'd guess there are at least 50 legit providers that may have issues, but don't give anything but top drawer service.

    So, WTF are you guys doing wrong?

    2 suggestions:

    Firstly, you guys appear to be cheapshits. Think about what it would cost to bed one of the hot ones. Would they even look at you? No.

    So if 300 gets you eating quality goods, what's the big deal? I'm guessing most of you don't tip either.

    Also, any of these chicks can head up or down 85 and get that 300, so why hang with you guys?

    Even a future NFL star wants a quick quality shot of ass on occasion. It ain't happening in Greenville.

    Second, somebody has to be a man and support payment of quality service with appropriate a. Mounts of money.

    You guys have ganged up and refused to pay the going rate, thus running the quality off.

    My econ prof at Clemson would agree. Loosen those wallets and you will see.

    Sorry to bring objective bad news!

    Oh yeah, sorry about the game too.

  14. #3630

  15. #3629
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 11
    [[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape