Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 888 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 697 747 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3628
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarrin  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested in knowing if anyone had an experience with her.
    I did and she was great, hot body as appears in the pics, very accommodating, great dream. Then today I see this negative ad in STG for her, but I can tell that was not the case with me, everything went great. She told me she was NC and just here for the weekend.

  2. #3627

    Info

    Anybody know anything about this 1. Her pictures are very intriguing.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/652336188642

  3. #3626

    Anyone, anyone.

    I stepped back a few weeks ago due to an unpleasant dream encounter. Anyone have experience with this one? Looking for drama free. Just looking for some intel before I pull the trigger.

    AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by JVille74  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/059414631274

    Has anyone met up with this one before. At first, I thought the pics might've been fake and used TinyEye, but the only link it gave me led back to her stg ad.

  4. #3625

    Just my two cent

    When I first came to this forum it was a design to report on good, bad, safe, or dangerous providers. Now it seems when you post a report you get some one trying to tag your post with negative bs. Here is a novel idea. How about we get back to that. I'm sure true hobbyist would agree and maybe admin as well that all the drama does none of us any good!

    Like Ella for example that young lady always gives great reliable service and she is no skank! She is accommodating as someone else pointed out, now Sarito send me those SB contacts you have. Lmao.

    Stay safe brothers and happy hunting!

    Stixx.

  5. #3624

    Ella

    I have not seen Ella for quite a while but I did see her for a long time and I never had a negative about her, she is as sweet as they come, will do just about anything to please you and never on a rush. College SB's take all my time and $ otherwise, I would be there.

  6. #3623
    Quote Originally Posted by Light123  [View Original Post]
    Need recommendations for milfs (30+) in Greenville area.
    Feel free to read the posted reviews, do your homework and provide some feedback. At the time of your request you only have 3 posts all asking for info and no contributions. There is plenty of info avail if you read the boards, etc.

  7. #3622

    We get it you don't like her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    "Better than ever" meaning she lost the pudge finally? Doesn't disappear mid conversation?

    I don't get the fascination with her really. I can get "sweetheart" at Waffle House with just as many possession and shoplifting charges.
    We get it you care more about her shoplifting and pudge she once had and not how good she works a dick and makes your toes curl. This girl is great. Tight little package and always good to go when I call her. Maybe your just not her type and she doesn't give you her full effort but I know she sure as hell works me every time I see her. To each their own but there really isn't anyone else even close out there.

  8. #3621

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    "Better than ever" meaning she lost the pudge finally? Doesn't disappear mid conversation?

    I don't get the fascination with her really. I can get "sweetheart" at Waffle House with just as many possession and shoplifting charges.
    If shop lifting charges are all to worry about I will take it. Maybe you did not read my entire post or maybe your mileage has varied with her idk any way with most of the trash that is around the Greenville area all I am saying is she seems to be consistent, easy to set up and besides the fact she gained a little weight and yes slimmed down and looks great. Any way bro hope you have a great day.

    Stay safe,

    Stixx.

  9. #3620

    Spinner MILF

    Hey guys,

    I'm going through Greenville today and I was wondering y'all could recommend a spinner MILF type in the area? I love all colors of the rainbow.

  10. #3619
    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuy37  [View Original Post]
    Did the bruising look like she spins the pole at a local club? Or more like she's got some demons?
    Not sure about the demons because these weren't many small bruises, but massive bruising. Like literally half her arm and legs. More like someone wasn't very kind to her.

  11. #3618
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    Hade a great visit with Ella. She seems to be back better than ever.
    "Better than ever" meaning she lost the pudge finally? Doesn't disappear mid conversation?

    I don't get the fascination with her really. I can get "sweetheart" at Waffle House with just as many possession and shoplifting charges.

  12. #3617

    Kelo bruises?

    Did the bruising look like she spins the pole at a local club? Or more like she's got some demons?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon9482  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her the other night. As far as looks go they're about accurate from the neck up. From the neck down she was heavily, and I mean heavily bruised, on her arms and legs. She is staying with another girl in her room and confirmed that when I got there. She went to the bathroom and stayed in there however. She was very quiet and timid as well.

    As for the act, it was meh. She's got amazing boobs though. They're slightly bigger now with amazing shape. But the time was rushed and she just stared off into space the 10-15 minutes or so. I felt bad for her honestly.

  13. #3616
    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    100% real, she looks even better than her pics, nice girl. I will repeat. https://greenville.skipthegames.com...841794062039
    She's considering an asheville visit so if anyone else has anything to share PM's are fine.

  14. #3615

    Wouldn't see again

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuy37  [View Original Post]
    I searched the forums and can't find a single mention of her. Has anyone met up with her or have any info? She's quite the cutie.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...6/294657023736
    Met up with her the other night. As far as looks go they're about accurate from the neck up. From the neck down she was heavily, and I mean heavily bruised, on her arms and legs. She is staying with another girl in her room and confirmed that when I got there. She went to the bathroom and stayed in there however. She was very quiet and timid as well.

    As for the act, it was meh. She's got amazing boobs though. They're slightly bigger now with amazing shape. But the time was rushed and she just stared off into space the 10-15 minutes or so. I felt bad for her honestly.

  15. #3614

    Curious

    I would be interested in knowing if anyone had an experience with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    What a body, anyone have any intel?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/841794062039

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape