Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8839

    Ms. Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabble  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any ads for mrs jada. The white mid 30's girl?

    The most recent one I have seen is a few months old.

    She was not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoyed her. Flat rate with Greek included.

    Saw her once when she was 4-5 months pregnant, and had a blast.

    I sure hope she is still out there.
    Still around. Texted her last weekend. Wasn't able to pull the trigger. More of a UTR now.

  2. #8838
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic69  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I don't get it. Squirting is just her peeing.
    Son, much like you I used to be ignorant to the female squirt, I learned how to fingerbang women correctly and can now make them squirt a sweet fluid that's definitely not piss, hook your middle finger in her twat and grab her pussy like Trump and vibrate your hand, soon you'll get splashed in the face and you're doing it! There's videos how to do it like a pro, one woman drank pineapple juice to make it taste kinda like fucking pineapple juice, how cool, she was a true squirter that did it allot and soaked the bed and both of us, it was fun a couple times then annoying LOL.

  3. #8837

    Mrs jada

    Has anyone seen any ads for mrs jada. The white mid 30's girl?

    The most recent one I have seen is a few months old.

    She was not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoyed her. Flat rate with Greek included.

    Saw her once when she was 4-5 months pregnant, and had a blast.

    I sure hope she is still out there.

  4. #8836

    Satin silk is back

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/631813050438

    I always had a good time with her. First time I saw her was a few years ago right after she got enhanced.

    She was with a friend and I actually went ahead with a 3 way.

    Saw her a couple days back and she is still the same- fun time, good body, all doors open.

    The skills are about a 6 or 7, but the looks and open mind make it worth a visit.

  5. #8835

    Agree about Kendall, she's not for everyone

    I saw Kendall twice. And only because my regular provider wasn't available. While I like older, mature women. I tend to like petite, toned and sexy women. Her original pics on P411 were somewhat deceiving as she was much bigger in person. While I found her service good, she tries hard to please, but I need more then that. I need a nice visual, and for me, she's way too big for me to really get into it. I didn't find her sexy and the last time I saw her she was doing this different thing with her hair, that I believe makes her look quite a bit older. I should have bailed, but she's nice and didn't want to hurt her feelings.

    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Never saw the draw IMO.

  6. #8834
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinzai0235  [View Original Post]
    She have trouble maybe cop.

    Before she txt me a person get trouble cop to she home.

    And she dare work second day.

    After she don't txt me anything.
    Could you please translate this so you can understand thanks.

  7. #8833

    Pants on fire

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    I stopped seeing Kendall as a provider. And now am only just a friend.

    I saw Kendall a month ago.
    But yesterday you said, that you saw her 2 weeks ago LOL!

  8. #8832

    Christina, south side

    Has anyone seen or heard from christina, cute young thing that lived near Mitchell? I saw her a few times and would love to see her again. I got a number, but she stopped responding awhile ago. Thanks.

  9. #8831
    Hopefully Tiffany is alright, been a few weeks since I saw her last.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinzai0235  [View Original Post]
    She have trouble maybe cop.

    Before she txt me a person get trouble cop to she home.

    And she dare work second day.

    After she don't txt me anything.

  10. #8830
    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Never saw the draw IMO.
    She always is very sensual and a great GFE experience but yeah I agree, what happened? I remember when she told me she would go running. Definitley not anymore.

  11. #8829
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    In case anyone needed more ammo. This proves you need to stay clean of the coronavirus.
    LMAO. That's funny.

  12. #8828
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinzai0235  [View Original Post]
    She have trouble maybe cop.

    Before she txt me a person get trouble cop to she home.

    And she dare work second day.

    After she don't txt me anything.

    I am sad before she have anything trouble will let me know.
    In case anyone needed more ammo. This proves you need to stay clean of the coronavirus.

  13. #8827
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic69  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I don't get it. Squirting is just her peeing.
    I don't get it.

    No sir you don't.

    Any girl can piss on you.

    You have to make a girl squirt!

    They're definitely different.

  14. #8826

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrego  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Wendy?I also swear that if one more woman goes by Lexi in their post I'm going to need a Rolodex to keep them all straight.
    SkipTheGames does have a search function located to the top right of the webpage, just like here.

    First Result us her: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/467272030081.

  15. #8825
    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Never saw the draw IMO.
    I concur. I don't get it. Squirting is just her peeing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape