Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 24838
-
01-28-20 19:41 #12643Regular Member

Posts: 19Bianca DI
So I've seen nothing but great reviews on this girl, so I'm looking to schedule a date. But is she local & available most weeks or just travel here a week or two out of the month? Every time I go to site it says "she's available. " in another week or two, which makes me think she's got limited availability.
-
01-28-20 18:25 #12642Senior Member

Posts: 421Strawberry NOT cake!
Bro no! These reviews of her gotta be drunk dudes. She answered the door, stripped, and I fucking laughed and left! Drunk off her rocker! Looks like a nascar watching hanging beer gut late 40's early 50's redneck speaking trailer trash train wreck! I wouldn't touch that with Nikkis proverbial dick! Jesus christ, have some taste! Then she was talking about a boyfriend constantly showing up honking his horn to get her attention so he can fuck her then go brah about it at the dealer's place?
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
Her fucking words, not mine. I give this one a HELL NO! Run, don't walk, to your nearest clinic.
-
01-28-20 15:32 #12641Regular Member

Posts: 7Isabelle. Di
I went and saw Isabelle from discreet info today. I thought she was great. In person she looks even better than her pictures in the website. Her head game was amazing and her pussy was tight. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend you go she her.
-
01-28-20 13:33 #12640Senior Member

Posts: 401Catharine the Teacher
One other thing to consider with dear, sweet Catharine. I saw her for years until her behavior became very erratic. I've posted alot of info on her. She's a big time pharma user these days. She mostly smokes H, but has told me she has also injected occasionally. I've never seen tracks on her arms, but there are plenty of other places to do that. She's been in and out of rehab, but sadly can't kick it. When I first met her she was much thinner and top notch. No more. Be safe mongers. Needles and BBFS are a dangerous combo.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 10:54 #12639Senior Member

Posts: 131Catherine info
Where would one look to get Catherine's contact info. Didn't find it on USA Classified or STG.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 09:43 #12638Senior Member

Posts: 36Jojo blondie
First of all I am not from Indiana and I don't have a 3x7 number. Based on numerous reviews say I decide to give a try on Jojo. She responded fairly quick at the first a couple messages, but ever since then she got silenced. I am not a douche who is trying to play with my phone, I am genuinely trying to schedule an appointment. In the last text message I were even told her that I am willing to give out my references. Fellows, is this what happens to you? Message me if you have any suggestions.
-
01-28-20 08:05 #12637Regular Member

Posts: 3Gamble
Its kinda like playing Russian roulette and leaving one in the chamber so to say. I guess I'm glad our schedules didn't work out to meet now.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 07:46 #12636Senior Member

Posts: 408Not New
Her menu has been reported in the past and BBFS is common with her. I guess she enjoys cum eaters, not that there is anything wrong with that, just curious as to whether it's the current clients cum or the previous ones'. I guess if I am going to schedule a visit with her I need to bring some douche or at the least not partake in DATY.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 01:35 #12635

Posts: 123You Do You, But.
I'm not judging. You do you, brother. But I see a lot of reports about guys enjoying BBFS with Catherine. I confess I'm one of them. I'm starting to wonder if that's really staying safe.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 19:01 #12634Senior Member

Posts: 312Hot / cold
So, they are shipped in an environmetally controlled semi? I think not.
Originally Posted by Windows95
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 18:33 #12633Senior Member

Posts: 148Catherine the Great
Gents,
Had a dream with Catherine the Teacher.
Very inviting and friendly. Very sweet and made me feel comfortable. Neither of us had condoms so we went bareback. Dfk, daty, BJ, Mish, doggy, cum inside pussy. Round 2, cuddling, kissing, cowgirl, Mish, she invited me to speak Greek, more daty, and various positions. She came 4 or 5 times. She is my atf.
Stay safe.
-
01-27-20 16:13 #12632Senior Member

Posts: 30Melted? Frozen?
You are playing with fire my friend. Hot and cold aren't good for the jimmy hats.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 16:10 #12631Senior Member

Posts: 727Condoms
My wife would never look in my Golf Bag and is always in my car.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 16:04 #12630Senior Member

Posts: 401Condoms. Part Deux
That's a great idea. I'm retired however, and my selection of hiding places is limited. I don't think my brand comes in packs of one, which sadly these days, is all I need. LOL.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 14:35 #12629Senior Member

Posts: 727Condoms
Yes totaly amazed at that myself but I always provide my own anyway just because I get the ones I prefer.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





