rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 338 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 5067
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good providers that have freckles?
    Look for Red Head girls they seem to me as to have the most. Especially, there pretty pink nipples and vagina.

  2. #1181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by GolGopc13  [View Original Post]
    How's the corona virus going to affect my weasel getting greased?My ATF providers are Asian, I wonder if people are going to limit seeing some of their providers or if this industry will slow down? What do you guy think?
    Make sure you only see the chicks who ain't coughing, and bring a thermometer so you can check their temperature before the session. Oh and don't forget to bring 2 surgical masks.

  3. #1180
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    After getting out of quarantine, join the Newbie club. Many, many girls advertise there as newbie friendly. You will have to go through some alternate screening in most cases. Once you have a single lady in your network, the whole of Hx opens up to you. Where else are you going to find a pretty GFE girl on short notice?
    You are beating a dead horse with this dude. Apparently, he is in Europe so Hx is not applicable to him. Makes you wonder why he is complaining about the one time $25 entry fee in the first place. I guess he wants to hang on to his 22.54 euros so he can afford the $90 monthly SA fee.

  4. #1179

    Corona Virus

    How's the corona virus going to affect my weasel getting greased?

    My ATF providers are Asian, I wonder if people are going to limit seeing some of their providers or if this industry will slow down?

    What do you guy think?

  5. #1178

    AppleSauce. HX Info

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    OMG OMG dude how do you not understand?

    1. I'm not in California. Do you purchase access for websites in Europe? No, I don't think so.

    2. If you can't understand 90 dollars per month is more than 25 dollars, then I'm not sure if you should even be on the internet.
    Ok HX is not a monthly subscription its a one time fee to get in and have access to 70-80% of the site and maybe look ay 90% of the girls (some of the girls require you to be a certain level to see ad. Another conversations). SA is a membership site. Apples to Oranges.

    Where HX gets you is sending Email to girls to get their numbers you pay a small fee to do that but you get a certain number of FX points when youj join so really your $25 is twofold. 1. get you out of quarantine (which is just as it sound super limited access) 2. Give you point to trade PM's with ladies.

    Ok you are not from Cali and only visiting. Yes I would sign up for a site if I visit europe, asia, south america or anywhere else in the world to monger (play) as long as it does not EXPIRE. Your $25 to HX does not expire an points do not expire but you may use them up so be smart on how much you PM people.

    Now as a "newbie" in hx you may not be able to meet a lot of the girl not all but some because they want to see that you are a trusted individual and that is done though their rating system, there are women that will see you anyway and once they do ask them to rate you that is how you build up your network. There are girls that are on HX only just like there are girls that are on EROS or PD or any other website some girls are all over but that is besides the point.

    Ok as far as should you or not? Well that is a personal choice. I used to use MRB when it was around and TER and that is where I got most of my contacts so HX was not that important to me personally. So in the end its up to you as used to see if that $25 investment makes sense.

    DGL.

  6. #1177

    Freckles?

    Anyone know any good providers that have freckles?

  7. #1176

    Late night desperation

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    After getting out of quarantine, join the Newbie club. Many, many girls advertise there as newbie friendly. You will have to go through some alternate screening in most cases. Once you have a single lady in your network, the whole of Hx opens up to you. Where else are you going to find a pretty GFE girl on short notice?
    Don't be surprised how many of the ladies suddenly become newbie friendly late at night if it's slow or at the end of the month when their rent is do. Watch for ladies bumping their profiles and / or ads late at night. First lady I ever met was a level 5 on a Saturday night that didn't come into town and get a room until almost midnight. I didn't even use the PM system to contact her since I didn't know her handle on there yet. She claimed that she vetted me, but there was zero way that happened, she must have really needed my money.

  8. #1175

    You can meet newbie friendly girls

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    Working monger tool? LOL what do you mean, I don't get why use it if I can't meetup with anyone yet.
    After getting out of quarantine, join the Newbie club. Many, many girls advertise there as newbie friendly. You will have to go through some alternate screening in most cases. Once you have a single lady in your network, the whole of Hx opens up to you. Where else are you going to find a pretty GFE girl on short notice?

  9. #1174

    Visiting end of Feb

    Going to be making a visit to your fair city next month and will have some time to visit your offerings. I'm looking for suggestions for solid older providers in the LA area. I like the ladies that are 40 or older. Anything that can be passed along would be nice like names I can search for here or sites (STG or others) that could be helpful in my search. Can post here or PM me. Thanks for the help. I'd like to get some research done in advance.

  10. #1173
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDiggler  [View Original Post]
    If you're questioning the value of HX, don't. I've found A+ talent to get my rocks off more times than I would've ever imagined without it. Would it help? Umm. The better question is, do I even really need the help.

    And neither should you.
    I suppose I kind of am, but I'm mainly surprised how active it is in SoCal and not anywhere else.

  11. #1172

    HX value

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    Working monger tool? LOL what do you mean, I don't get why use it if I can't meetup with anyone yet.
    If you're questioning the value of HX, don't. I've found A+ talent to get my rocks off more times than I would've ever imagined without it. Would it help? Umm. The better question is, do I even really need the help.

    And neither should you.

  12. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    OMG. You are complaining about the limited HX user interface, but Hapa Boy was gracious enough to tell you that your UI is limited because you are in Quarantine, easily rectified by paying the $25 entry fee, thus making your active membership a valuable monger tool for navigating the site. If you are holding on to your 25 bucks this tight, maybe Hx isn't for you.
    OMG OMG dude how do you not understand?

    1. I'm not in California. Do you purchase access for websites in Europe? No, I don't think so.

    2. If you can't understand 90 dollars per month is more than 25 dollars, then I'm not sure if you should even be on the internet.

  13. #1170

    Michelle


  14. #1169
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #1168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    Working monger tool? LOL what do you mean, I don't get why use it if I can't meetup with anyone yet.
    OMG. You are complaining about the limited HX user interface, but Hapa Boy was gracious enough to tell you that your UI is limited because you are in Quarantine, easily rectified by paying the $25 entry fee, thus making your active membership a valuable monger tool for navigating the site. If you are holding on to your 25 bucks this tight, maybe Hx isn't for you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape