Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 472 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 7066
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1996
    Yeah I have seen Fae a few times. Man a CBJ I always get a bbj. The cats are a turn off but I ignore them plus I like animals anyway. She can be fun some guys have said her kat smells and stuff but I go before 12 as I have seen her just wipe it clean. Mayne after I left she washed up because she usually walks me out and chit chats a bit. She is good for a qv.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Summmer

    Scheduling with Summer was a breeze, her location was clean and safe in a Mission Bay Hotel. This was my first time seeing her and I was really nervous not knowing what to expect. When she opened the door, I was struck by how beautiful she is. She uses real pictures and is even better in person. I politely asked if I could take a quick shower and she complied. When I got out of the shower she got undressed. Her body is perfect, her ass is somewhat huge. I opted for CFS. She laid me down in the bed and started playing with my little friend down there. We then switched to doggy and sad to say I didn't last long but it felt good the whole time. Her eye contact is on point. She was very nice and did not rush me. After we were done we had a small conversation and off I went. I can't wait to see her again! Don't walk to see her, run!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...teAsianSweetie

    I think she goes by Fae. I decided to see her that same night at her Hotel in Mission Valley. I went for a qv and just a CBJ. I have to say she wasn't having a good day. She said something about her roommate messing with her vehicle. What turned me off was that she had 4 cats and the place was kinda messy. I should had left honestly. Her service was meh but she did the job. Has a nice booty and she's cute. Maybe next time I'll pound it. But sure enough I won't return unless its an emergency LOL.
    .

  2. #1995
    Quote Originally Posted by BaBooze25  [View Original Post]
    Aloha everyone, long time monger, short time reviewer.

    Does anyone remember a beautiful tatted snow bunny went by Jessica back in the day?

    Taking a trip back to SD soon and want to hit her up if she's still around.

    Pm if anything.

    Aloha mongers and be safe.
    She's around but I think she changed her name. Too bad you didn't post about her back in the day.

  3. #1994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Private identifiable information

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageBros  [View Original Post]
    I had at least one try to shake me down. Sent me pictures from my Facebook and threatened to out me to my family or whatever. I'm really careful what I say and what I respond to so they didn't really have much. I'm not careful enough. Should have a burner or at least a Google # they are free and can text no problem.
    The only way these hookers and their pimps are finding out about your private info is because you guys volunteered it to them in the first place. That is why I never send my face pics. Once I tried to see an Asian agency, and they wanted my REAL number, work address, and so much more info. A Chinese booker on Hx posted a blog inside the Safety First club about a monger who paid $600 using his CC, then disputed the charges. The booker was so pissed he posted this guy's email, home address, and real number, and proudly said on HX he will go to his work and home, confront him, and out him to his family. It's an Asian agency so of course Hx looked the other way. If an Indy chick did the same, they will 86 her account so fast her head will spin.

    You never tell these people who you really are.

  4. #1993

    Where is she now?

    Aloha everyone, long time monger, short time reviewer.

    Does anyone remember a beautiful tatted snow bunny went by Jessica back in the day?

    Taking a trip back to SD soon and want to hit her up if she's still around.

    Pm if anything.

    Aloha mongers and be safe.

  5. #1992

    Chocolate goddess?

    I tried to research this girl and found her also on adult search but pics looked a little different. Don't know if they are older pics or some one else completely. Either way if its a good time I'm interested.

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1894&cityid=-5

  6. #1991

    Beware San Diego

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Can you post the provider's name, number, and / or ad you're referencing?
    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1795028

  7. #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLove187  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced call after texting a Latina provider.

    I got this really awkward text asking for money.

    Or people would come to my place and hurt me.

    This is really upsetting.

    Has anyone ever experienced that.
    I had at least one try to shake me down.

    Sent me pictures from my Facebook and threatened to out me to my family or whatever.

    I'm really careful what I say and what I respond to so they didn't really have much.

    I'm not careful enough. Should have a burner or at least a Google # they are free and can text no problem.

  8. #1989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLove187  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced call after texting a Latina provider. I got this really awkward text asking for money. Or people would come to my place and hurt me.

    This is really upsetting.
    You are 1 of 500 they threatened today, and they will text 500 tomorrow, and 500 the day after. Why would this be upsetting to you? When I get texts like this I have so much fun with them, actually volunteering my "home address", which of course is the local gay bar or police station.

  9. #1988
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLove187  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced call after texting a Latina provider.

    I got this really awkward text asking for money.

    Or people would come to my place and hurt me.

    This is really upsetting.

    Has anyone ever experienced that.
    Can you post the provider's name, number, and / or ad you're referencing?

  10. #1987

    Fake ads

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuver4554  [View Original Post]
    Yes those adds are fake just call back and talk shit back they arent even in this country don't be scared.
    I hope your right.

    Thanks brother.

  11. #1986

    Layla

    Any intel on her, a few good reviews on crawler but can't find the add anymore. She is on snap too at laylaann44.

    Wants $$ for 1/2 might be worth it.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/drop-d...bunny/26758604
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Layla2.jpg‎   Layla.jpg‎  

  12. #1985

    Fake add

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLove187  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced call after texting a Latina provider.

    I got this really awkward text asking for money.

    Or people would come to my place and hurt me.

    This is really upsetting.

    Has anyone ever experienced that.
    Yes those adds are fake just call back and talk shit back they arent even in this country don't be scared.

  13. #1984

    Latina Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLove187  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced call after texting a Latina provider.

    I got this really awkward text asking for money.

    Or people would come to my place and hurt me.

    This is really upsetting.

    Has anyone ever experienced that.
    I see several Latina providers in my rotation, but have never received any threatening calls / messages.

    Are you referring to a certain provider, or is the threatening calls coming from different providers / numbers?

  14. #1983

    Threatening texts And calls

    Has anyone experienced call after texting a Latina provider.

    I got this really awkward text asking for money.

    Or people would come to my place and hurt me.

    This is really upsetting.

    Has anyone ever experienced that.

  15. #1982

    Indian Cassinos

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    I never hear reports about this so maybe it isn't prevalent but I know there are ladies who work the casinos at night. I'm curious if anyone has any experience with this and I'm really curious if anyone knows the tribes position on this (I imagine they vary). I wonder if this could be a legal work around if they don't care about it.
    Met a lady I found on HX at Harrahs Rincon for a date. She had two other ladies with her and they all got together and gave me a 3 way BBBJ. Was super fun. They were there for fun but I got the impression that they were working also. Have not done much looking around there as my SO likes to play the slots there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape