Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,551 to 23,565 of 30351
-
01-30-20 12:37 #6801Banned Member

Posts: 1148Which One
If you only had one you could go see, who would it be: Elsa Jean, Becca or Emmy? I've never seen either of them. Just curious as to which one would be worth the effort to make a regular.
-
01-30-20 10:14 #6800Regular Member

Posts: 15Tonkatoy?
Anyone seen Tonkatoy recently? I was browsing a couple weeks ago and found her website submitted my info for contact and no response, I've had a serious MILF addiction as of late. I've seen Lizzy of and on for years and recently started meeting Shelley as well. I may try to reach out to Tonka again as I see she has plans to visit early next month. Anyone have any other MILF-ish recommendations? Thanks.
-
01-30-20 09:21 #6799Senior Member

Posts: 118Thank you for all the help guys NCTransplant, Wishbone7, HeyItMe68, and to a couple of guys helping through PM. It has been a great help. I still have not be able to get a call back from any of the ladies. Communication is terrible with most providers I deal with.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Still open to suggestions, I will be leaving today at noon for my trip to the area and I'm still looking. I was looking at one in Greensboro that might be an option if no one will answer.
-
01-30-20 07:12 #6798Senior Member

Posts: 7338Agree on Heather
I didn't pay much attention to the link before but I agree with what others reported on Heather. I too met her about 10 or so years ago and she was a total RIPOFF and waste of time as far as I am concerned too.
Originally Posted by MakeOutKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 06:52 #6797Senior Member

Posts: 137Barbie
I saw her 3 years ago before the implants. She is the only girl I paid and didn't her service from. It's a long story and admittedly I was partly at fault, but at the end of the day she ripped me off and her attitude 100 percent sucks.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 06:37 #6796Senior Member

Posts: 469Agree on Heather
I saw her about 10 years ago using those same pics. She said she was 35 so I figured she was 40. Instead she looked like your 50 something year old Aunt who has too much make up and needs to lose 50 pounds. Who knows what she looks like now.
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 22:30 #6795Banned Member

Posts: 634Plastic is an understatement. What a horrific boob job, they aren't close to even.
Originally Posted by Gator1961
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 20:57 #6794Senior Member

Posts: 750Barbie
Kind of f#$k'd up looking in a hot sort of way. Nice looking boobs but a very plastic looking face. Sorry for the sub par visit, but sometimes that happens. No info on my end but still thinking of a visit. . . Plastic or not (and cold) she is still pretty hot and she's legit.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
Gator.
-
01-29-20 20:42 #6793Senior Member

Posts: 145Any info?
Anybody ever dream of this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/847156894158
-
01-29-20 19:10 #6792Senior Member

Posts: 395Heather
Word of advice that's her but sure as Hell does not look like that no more.
Originally Posted by MakeOutKing
[View Original Post]
Do t waste your time.
-
01-29-20 15:43 #6791Senior Member

Posts: 427Barbie
Looking for others feedback on this girl. I've seen her once and while her body is banging, her attitude is complete shit. She is very mechanical and cold but given the current state of providers in Clt, I may consider seeing her again if others have had positive experiences.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/083263459105
-
01-29-20 14:41 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 130Gemini Baby
Anyone seen her before. Seems to communicate pretty well.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...u/494563002000
-
01-29-20 12:38 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 104PM me. I have some suggestions.
Originally Posted by MakeOutKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 12:23 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 7338I believe Kim Keys is going by CJ now.
https://cj-good.site123.me
Originally Posted by MakeOutKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 11:30 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 118Queen City Help. Thanks
I'm heading to the Queen city for a couple of days and I have a small amount of time Thursday and Friday morning and have been looking over the board for ideas.
I will also be in concord area as well Thursday.
I had great luck with you guys last time and the recommendations you made. I saw Haliee last time.
I'm considering.
Kim Keys. I cna't find a link right at this second.
Heather https://www.adultlook.com/p/3022849.
Here is what I'm looking for. A wish list.
MILF type. GFE with. DFK.
Or.
Ebony. GFE with. I know this is a purple Unicorn.
Or if someone has a UTR they would be willing to share. I would be happy to report back as I did before and I'm will to help if I can if you travel to the eastern part of the state.











Reply With Quote





