Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 472 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1983

    Threatening texts And calls

    Has anyone experienced call after texting a Latina provider.

    I got this really awkward text asking for money.

    Or people would come to my place and hurt me.

    This is really upsetting.

    Has anyone ever experienced that.

  2. #1982

    Indian Cassinos

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    I never hear reports about this so maybe it isn't prevalent but I know there are ladies who work the casinos at night. I'm curious if anyone has any experience with this and I'm really curious if anyone knows the tribes position on this (I imagine they vary). I wonder if this could be a legal work around if they don't care about it.
    Met a lady I found on HX at Harrahs Rincon for a date. She had two other ladies with her and they all got together and gave me a 3 way BBBJ. Was super fun. They were there for fun but I got the impression that they were working also. Have not done much looking around there as my SO likes to play the slots there.

  3. #1981
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Summmer

    Scheduling with Summer was a breeze, her location was clean and safe in a Mission Bay Hotel. This was my first time seeing her and I was really nervous not knowing what to expect. When she opened the door, I was struck by how beautiful she is. She uses real pictures and is even better in person. I politely asked if I could take a quick shower and she complied. When I got out of the shower she got undressed. Her body is perfect, her ass is somewhat huge. I opted for CFS. She laid me down in the bed and started playing with my little friend down there. We then switched to doggy and sad to say I didn't last long but it felt good the whole time. Her eye contact is on point. She was very nice and did not rush me. After we were done we had a small conversation and off I went. I can't wait to see her again! Don't walk to see her, run!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...teAsianSweetie

    I think she goes by Fae. I decided to see her that same night at her Hotel in Mission Valley. I went for a qv and just a CBJ. I have to say she wasn't having a good day. She said something about her roommate messing with her vehicle. What turned me off was that she had 4 cats and the place was kinda messy. I should had left honestly. Her service was meh but she did the job. Has a nice booty and she's cute. Maybe next time I'll pound it. But sure enough I won't return unless its an emergency LOL.
    Dude. I'd probably wouldn't last that long either with an ass looking that good. Honestly it takes me a few poundings to be able to last haha.

  4. #1980

    2 girls 1 Night

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Summmer

    Scheduling with Summer was a breeze, her location was clean and safe in a Mission Bay Hotel. This was my first time seeing her and I was really nervous not knowing what to expect. When she opened the door, I was struck by how beautiful she is. She uses real pictures and is even better in person. I politely asked if I could take a quick shower and she complied. When I got out of the shower she got undressed. Her body is perfect, her ass is somewhat huge. I opted for CFS. She laid me down in the bed and started playing with my little friend down there. We then switched to doggy and sad to say I didn't last long but it felt good the whole time. Her eye contact is on point. She was very nice and did not rush me. After we were done we had a small conversation and off I went. I can't wait to see her again! Don't walk to see her, run!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...teAsianSweetie

    I think she goes by Fae. I decided to see her that same night at her Hotel in Mission Valley. I went for a qv and just a CBJ. I have to say she wasn't having a good day. She said something about her roommate messing with her vehicle. What turned me off was that she had 4 cats and the place was kinda messy. I should had left honestly. Her service was meh but she did the job. Has a nice booty and she's cute. Maybe next time I'll pound it. But sure enough I won't return unless its an emergency LOL.

  5. #1979

    Konnichiwa

    Does anyone here know any japanese provider? Please let me know thanks.

  6. #1978
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #1977

    Bobee aka Erin

    Bobee is all right, hot body, good service, exceptional value.

    If you ever wonder what hot SoCal surfer girls will look like in their late 40's, if they keep on surfing. Bobee is your answer.

    Her texts are all over the map because she uses voice-to-text. I can only understand 20% of her texts.

    She is worth the trouble and wait.

    In some ways, she is a tanned version of MILF Sarah (if you know Sarah).

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've seen her a couple years ago. She's been around a long time & posts on and off. She's a druggy for sure and older but a nice lady. Full GFE / BBFS provider. I had no issues. Donation was super reasonable / negotiable, like 80 hhr outcall.

    Links to her other numbers / reviews: https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/...48/2566405/ter.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6199003541

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6195607716

  8. #1976

    Indian Casinos

    I never hear reports about this so maybe it isn't prevalent but I know there are ladies who work the casinos at night. I'm curious if anyone has any experience with this and I'm really curious if anyone knows the tribes position on this (I imagine they vary). I wonder if this could be a legal work around if they don't care about it.

  9. #1975

    Pepsi

    Pike, sent you a PM.

  10. #1974

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve9206  [View Original Post]
    Lily only does email. She got back to me a few days later so it might be a few. She has a. Ch email now not gmail.
    Thank you Steve! I may PM you to make sure I have the right. Ch address. Thanks man!

  11. #1973

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Pepsi at the Palace in L. A. This weekend. She is a wet dream come true if there ever was IMO. Had a great time and will see her again hopefully soon. It is a long drive if you don't have anything else planned in the city.
    Is it still the same # on erotic monkey?

  12. #1972

    1/14/20

    City Heights University Ave.

    Girl was pissed. Wasn't feeling her. Plus with the bad attitude, it just throws me off. 40 was a go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTA4NjY3ZDA0MWFiMDdkYjliMTYwNDYwMDI3NTJjNGU0NzVmMmQ.jpg‎   MTM3NjQwMTdhZTkyNDY1ODcyZGRmN2Y0YmVkYTY2ZDY0ZDg2YzA.jpg‎  

  13. #1971

    January 10, 2020

    National City.

    I got you my non-champ. 1 favor; can we make more action and less question?

    40 in car.

    XXBJ. XXFS.

    Age 22.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4f623d6b0ae334dff25b6c7a04cd4328_f.jpg‎   a93a9d3f82098a9650b20ab63ae1af7d_f.jpg‎   542d2ac6bf944179e097f61f6c8b8afe_f.jpg‎   e87880cf2fc5f09439156b9d9175f91c_f.jpg‎  

  14. #1970

    December 31, 2019

    College Area.

    I know my non-champ doesn't care to share. You can feed off from me, just don't talk about me. You know who give the most intel. We don't give a fuck about championship rings.

    45 in car.

    XXBJ. XXFS.

    Age 25.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4f24a930a86e08ce0eb457b9b555f258_f.jpg‎   f37446676edb3ca3d8f1dcfbe3046181_f.jpg‎   e57efc28e792826f67a446627b35e458_f.jpg‎  

  15. #1969

    Pepsi

    Finally saw Pepsi at the Palace in L. A. This weekend. She is a wet dream come true if there ever was IMO. Had a great time and will see her again hopefully soon. It is a long drive if you don't have anything else planned in the city.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape