Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,886 to 15,900 of 24043
-
01-29-20 16:39 #8158Senior Member

Posts: 36Antonella is no longer on the Elite Models website. Anyone know if she's coming back? I would just ask them but they need a ton of PII in order to even send them an email.
-
01-29-20 13:46 #8157Senior Member

Posts: 185Wait what? All over the news?
Originally Posted by SkipHop
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 10:08 #8156Senior Member

Posts: 60I'm not sure. I first saw her quite awhile back before she had those requirements. I also only saw her the first time for her massage special at the time. So I think I got lucky and saw her before she started asking for work info.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 00:05 #8155Senior Member

Posts: 231Parking near the entrance isn't so easy to find. Guest parking by the rental place says you need a guest permit for it, so I guess you're taking a small gamble with that if you can't find a street space.
Originally Posted by SkipHop
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 22:32 #8154Regular Member

Posts: 22Relax that was all over the news. It's not a secret. Geez.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 22:10 #8153Senior Member

Posts: 597Personally, I think its best if none of us post locations, regardless if the place was shut down. It is not needed.
Originally Posted by SkipHop
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 20:45 #8152Regular Member

Posts: 22Club kgirls aka club VIP
Venus was a great MILF about 30-35 with a decent body overall. Fun attitude and acted cutsie. GFE all the way including extensive rimming.
Of note, this agencys location is great but seems like there's a ton of foot traffic with the new additions recently. Hoping they move and get a fresh low profile. I'll be back to sample the talent when and if that happens.
Personally I try not to use an agency with the same location after a few months. Way too visible to neighbors. Guessing that's what happened at Mosaic apartments with the Chinese agency.
-
01-28-20 18:28 #8151Senior Member

Posts: 69Grace. VIP
Got to give a shoutout to OKU for taking one for the team! I admit I was a bit skeptical, however his report is 90% spot on.
Originally Posted by OneKnottedUp
[View Original Post]
Grace opened the door and gave me a peck. We went to the bedroom and I took care of the hour donation. Grace is absolutely the girl in the pictures, no questions asked. I will say that she is a smoker for those who care, but she takes measures to hide that. I was led to the shower and washed off, with some chit chat. She is visiting from LA and we were talking about that. Shower had a little play but nothing to right home about. Dried off and went to the bedroom where I sat on the bed and was given a nice preview BBBJ. Hoped on the bed and she started again. It felt absolutely amazing. She IMO is very skilled and seems to enjoy it. On came the cover for a very sensual CG that was great. Mish followed by At my request Doggy. Her ass is wonderful and I enjoyed blowing into the cover watching it.
Grace laid with me for a few minutes and then cleaned us up. We talked more, She seems to understand English well and speaks it well. We laughed a lot, it was great, and she seems like a sweetheart. Grace then got up and grabbed some lubrication and started a nice HJ with some BJ mixed in. Wow. She got the second pop. Doing a BJ / HJ combo with her mouth open and right in the line of fire. Made the toes curl for sure. She really aims to please you and you will not be disappointed. Her body is IMO about perfect. Super skinny waist, perfect c cups and an amazing ass.
Grace will take great care of you and if you are attracted to her pictures, you will not be disappointed!
-
01-28-20 17:45 #8150Senior Member

Posts: 225Mica
I visited Mica at Club Paradise. She's a relatively tall full-bodied Korean beauty. Built, as some of us geezers used to say, like a brick shit-house. She's got what seems to be a natural beautiful D top. Great nipples. She enjoys having them sucked, as well as receiving DATY. Decent BBBJ. And just gorgeous to watch as she rides CG. She's not a spinner, but that's the only downside. And, as usual, the place is safe and clean.
Rhino.
-
01-28-20 16:02 #8149Senior Member

Posts: 63BP Update
Saw this onthe Baltimore page.
Are.
Posts: 456.
Backpage Up & Running Again?
I'm in Boston this week and they were talking about this over in the Boston forums. It looks like the same old Backpage except that the domain is. Co (UK). I don't know how long it's been up again, but it can't be that long. The thing that has me a bit suspicious is that there are tons of ads, the majority of them Asian (at least in Boston). I wouldn't have expected this many ads so soon. It was never my primary source of adult fun anyway, but I know a lot of guys used it extensively.
-
01-28-20 15:50 #8148Regular Member

Posts: 1AG Jessie
Met jessie from behind the door, absolutely sure she is the same girl. She is nice looking. She's not as thin as the pix seem to say but nice looking nonetheless.
I always have a much happier time if I'min a GFEsession.
Jessie isn't what I'd call GFE, mostly because she doesn't seem interesting in making out, but what she is interested in is making sure you are happy.
As an example, I usually like to DATY to get everyone in the mood, but Jessie didn't need any stimuli to make for a really good session.
In the shower I got the first glimpse of her oral skills.
She has great tongue action. Hand action, and can take you deep orally. Go to bed where she had me lay down, face-first, while she showed her other oral skills.
DATO. She's your girl.
Great P2 P, she cover up. While she was great at CG and Mish, we had to resort to an oral finish due to the dulling effect of the cover.
She followed my wishes perfectly with CIM. Not running to spit out, but taking her time to tenderly complete the task.
I would high recommend Jessie unless your first interests are for a spinner.
-
01-28-20 13:54 #8147Senior Member

Posts: 287Megan appears to be pretty much my dream woman but I've never been able to connect with her because of her screening requirements. Some people call them "lite" screening but I'm never going to give anyone my work info. That's a deal-breaker for me. Has she relaxed her requirements at all?
Originally Posted by UncleHank
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 11:30 #8146Senior Member

Posts: 368Brielle
Thanks for this update. I'll have to schedule something now. While I haven't seen Brielle, I have seen Addison, Blake, and Sofie. All 3 have been excellent providers with Addison being my ATF (sexy and smart Georgetown Medical student).
Originally Posted by Figrindan
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 09:06 #8145Senior Member

Posts: 311Touring Girls Closed?
It appears that Touring Girls is closed. If you check their webiste, https://www.touringgirls.ch/, your get a farewell notice. They will be missed.
-
01-28-20 02:08 #8144Senior Member

Posts: 558I've been seeing Serenity Monroe / Sweet Liberty's post since her previous visit, and I really liked her looks. A couple of quick texts led me to her low tier incall location. She is the girl in the ad, albeit with a fuller body. She is tall, so she carries her weight well enough. She has a very pretty face (IMHO), and she wears heavy makeup. Serenity is very friendly, has a good sense of humor, and is a good conversationalist. We stripped down and got acquainted with each other, all the while bullshitting and trading funny stories. I love her full body, pale skin, pawg ass, and little pink A cups. Everything is covered, she gets into the session and maintains good eye contact. I enjoyed my visit, and next time, I'll be sure to extend to a full hour.
http://northern-virginia.skipthegame...e/577744699260











Reply With Quote





