Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 339 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1175

    You can meet newbie friendly girls

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    Working monger tool? LOL what do you mean, I don't get why use it if I can't meetup with anyone yet.
    After getting out of quarantine, join the Newbie club. Many, many girls advertise there as newbie friendly. You will have to go through some alternate screening in most cases. Once you have a single lady in your network, the whole of Hx opens up to you. Where else are you going to find a pretty GFE girl on short notice?

  2. #1174

    Visiting end of Feb

    Going to be making a visit to your fair city next month and will have some time to visit your offerings. I'm looking for suggestions for solid older providers in the LA area. I like the ladies that are 40 or older. Anything that can be passed along would be nice like names I can search for here or sites (STG or others) that could be helpful in my search. Can post here or PM me. Thanks for the help. I'd like to get some research done in advance.

  3. #1173
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDiggler  [View Original Post]
    If you're questioning the value of HX, don't. I've found A+ talent to get my rocks off more times than I would've ever imagined without it. Would it help? Umm. The better question is, do I even really need the help.

    And neither should you.
    I suppose I kind of am, but I'm mainly surprised how active it is in SoCal and not anywhere else.

  4. #1172

    HX value

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    Working monger tool? LOL what do you mean, I don't get why use it if I can't meetup with anyone yet.
    If you're questioning the value of HX, don't. I've found A+ talent to get my rocks off more times than I would've ever imagined without it. Would it help? Umm. The better question is, do I even really need the help.

    And neither should you.

  5. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    OMG. You are complaining about the limited HX user interface, but Hapa Boy was gracious enough to tell you that your UI is limited because you are in Quarantine, easily rectified by paying the $25 entry fee, thus making your active membership a valuable monger tool for navigating the site. If you are holding on to your 25 bucks this tight, maybe Hx isn't for you.
    OMG OMG dude how do you not understand?

    1. I'm not in California. Do you purchase access for websites in Europe? No, I don't think so.

    2. If you can't understand 90 dollars per month is more than 25 dollars, then I'm not sure if you should even be on the internet.

  6. #1170

    Michelle


  7. #1169
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #1168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    Working monger tool? LOL what do you mean, I don't get why use it if I can't meetup with anyone yet.
    OMG. You are complaining about the limited HX user interface, but Hapa Boy was gracious enough to tell you that your UI is limited because you are in Quarantine, easily rectified by paying the $25 entry fee, thus making your active membership a valuable monger tool for navigating the site. If you are holding on to your 25 bucks this tight, maybe Hx isn't for you.

  9. #1167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutus57  [View Original Post]
    Stasia is Prettylittlenell on HX, her previous handle is AngelChanel. She is well reviewed on this site so you will get a ton of intel if you dig a little. She is expensive.

  10. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Twenty five is nothing. Have you eaten at a nice restaurant and said that was a wasted meal. Hx gives you almost 6 mths messaging for the 25 and can see all the pics.

    Learn the ropes and sit back and see how hx works while still navigating the site.

    YOu don't need to be in a HX location to have it! Use it as working monger tool.
    Working monger tool? LOL what do you mean, I don't get why use it if I can't meetup with anyone yet.

  11. #1165

    Anyone met Stasia?

    She looks good! .

    http://sexycourtesan.com/stasia/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg‎  

  12. #1164
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    What is her TER number? I tried doing a wide search on either Nadya or Naughty Nadya within a 50 mile radius of the LA area and the only reviews I found were 14-16 years old.
    Here ya go: TER I'd: 346645.

    And also: https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...36767415c2dd0d.

    Apparently she gives you 15 minutes and then if you haven't cum she tells you to get the fuck out. One thing is certain she is extremely rude.

  13. #1163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    Bro did I say I was balking at spending $25 for the website? I was just wondering how the website works, since I've never used it before. It doesn't seem to be active in any other state. If you take a look at my post again, it says I signed up for SA in the past. SA is like $90 per month. Why would I balk at $25 lifetime membership? The only reason why I haven't spent the membership is because I'm not even in the location yet.
    Guys who don't balk already signed up for it. Guys who balk still talk about it. It's only $25 Bro.

  14. #1162
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    Bro did I say I was balking at spending $25 for the website? I was just wondering how the website works, since I've never used it before. It doesn't seem to be active in any other state. If you take a look at my post again, it says I signed up for SA in the past. SA is like $90 per month. Why would I balk at $25 lifetime membership?

    The only reason why I haven't spent the membership is because I'm not even in the location yet.
    Twenty five is nothing. Have you eaten at a nice restaurant and said that was a wasted meal. Hx gives you almost 6 mths messaging for the 25 and can see all the pics.

    Learn the ropes and sit back and see how hx works while still navigating the site.

    YOu don't need to be in a HX location to have it! Use it as working monger tool.

  15. #1161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Naughty Nadya

    Quote Originally Posted by HowdyDoody32  [View Original Post]
    I would say don't. Just warning ya that she has a TER review, and it says "Services Delivered As Promised: No. ". She's also got a lot of bad reviews on other websites too.
    What is her TER number? I tried doing a wide search on either Nadya or Naughty Nadya within a 50 mile radius of the LA area and the only reviews I found were 14-16 years old.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape