Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 5570
-
01-29-20 12:12 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 138I saw her profile as online around 9:30 this am I shared my photos / requested her private photos, and messaged flirtatiously proposing a RTP lunch and drinks date today. Follows is the exchange. Make of it what you will:
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
Her: "I live right near there so that would be perfect! Why don't you text me it's a lot easier".
I texted several minutes later with my username, proposing (again flirtatiously) 12:00 and specific RTP location.
45 min later I received this reply "who is this".
Me: "apparently I have wrong number. Was trying to reach Nikki, sorry.
Her: Oh hey! It is Nikki. I'm sorry I woke up late. Would you like to meet for drinks later today? Around 6 maybe? And some play time after if things go well?
Me: apparently the person I messaged with on site is not the same as who is texting so I am going to need a real time selfie to know who I would be meeting.
Head and partial upper torso selfie quickly followed. Looked kinda tranny to me. Just sayin.
Her: Really hate when guys ask for selfies tho. FYI.
Me: thanks. Doubt I can do this evening as I was looking for and mentioned lunch on the site and then again 12:00 in the text, but will keep the number in case another opportunity arises.
Her: You're kind of a smart ass. I work my ass off so I slept in on my day off. And hey some people eat lunch at 3. Not interested.
-
01-28-20 13:47 #1414Banned Member

Posts: 75Nikki Cecilia
After being on SA for about a month with no luck, have a date planned with Nikki on Thursday. She seems like a real freak. Wondering if anyone has had any experiences with her they can report on? I will definitely post a report of how things go.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ff3a1...2-29617da8b664
-
01-28-20 12:42 #1413Regular Member

Posts: 9I have met her a few times. PM me for all the details.
Originally Posted by Chopper7470
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 22:54 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 546Wow that's interesting. I used to do that for my former SB. BUT she is a knock out. 28 year old 5' 9" natural blonde and built completely for pleasure for man or woman.
Originally Posted by ColdNHungry
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 21:00 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 1651Can't take it anymore
She appears heavy set and lists her age as 45 meaning she probably is 50 and up. My counter offer would be $30 to $100 and I still would feel it's too generous.
Originally Posted by ColdNHungry
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 15:16 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 41Turn out your pockets
She told me she want gets 300 to 1000 per visit. Knock yourself out.
Originally Posted by Chopper7470
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 20:27 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 1651Prepaid card
Been kicked off that sight so many times for really no other reason than some fat ***** reporting you for just about anything. Obviously they can track you through your own credit card but does a prepaid get you on there?
-
01-26-20 20:06 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Yeah that's an obvious scam, her friend is there for safety so they get a hundred apiece to meet some desperate sucker. Basically these women are meeting for a job interview and are expecting to get paid for that, the best thing to do would be to tell them to meet you and when they show up tell them they get paid when their job ends that way if they don't perform than you wasted their time as well and your on even grounds. Never pay upfront especially when they are going to not only waste your time but get paid for doing so.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 16:05 #1407Senior Member

Posts: 149The story her and her friend gave me is that they only meet if you pay for a meet and greet with both. They want 200 or so for that then if they decide to have more fun it's another 2-300.
Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 10:12 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 294Elaborate?
Please tell us how she scams. I'm currently talking to her with possible plans to meet this weekend.
Originally Posted by Raaa08
[View Original Post]
Safe mongering and sugaring!
-
01-25-20 08:22 #1405Regular Member

Posts: 19Happy2 assistu
https://www.seeking.com/member/014ad...e-ff9f58e367d1
Anyone ever meet this one? Talks a good game so thinking about meeting her. Any info would be great! Thanks.
-
01-24-20 21:22 #1404Regular Member

Posts: 3She scams.
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 09:41 #1403Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I look at the length of time they have been on there and if it is over 6 months, than they know what the site is really about. In plain and simple terms she is either successfully scamming suckers with photos and videos or paid initial meetings that go no further or she fucks for money. Given the length of time and the lower chances of being successful in the first category I would say she is a hooker.
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 23:18 #1402Senior Member

Posts: 215Hotindian20
Has anyone met with hotindian20? Been chatting. But getting the vibes she is just a coffee date girl $.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3ff76...2-bf51ba9cc774
-
01-23-20 21:00 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 546I exchanged messages with her a while back on SB. But nothing came of it and.
Originally Posted by PhilDeez123
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





