Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 13318
-
01-28-20 16:29 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 47I did and she was great, hot body as appears in the pics, very accommodating, great dream. Then today I see this negative ad in STG for her, but I can tell that was not the case with me, everything went great. She told me she was NC and just here for the weekend.
Originally Posted by Amarrin
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 11:41 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 147Info
Anybody know anything about this 1. Her pictures are very intriguing.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/652336188642
-
01-28-20 11:15 #3626Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone, anyone.
I stepped back a few weeks ago due to an unpleasant dream encounter. Anyone have experience with this one? Looking for drama free. Just looking for some intel before I pull the trigger.
AM.
Originally Posted by JVille74
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 09:22 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 130Just my two cent
When I first came to this forum it was a design to report on good, bad, safe, or dangerous providers. Now it seems when you post a report you get some one trying to tag your post with negative bs. Here is a novel idea. How about we get back to that. I'm sure true hobbyist would agree and maybe admin as well that all the drama does none of us any good!
Like Ella for example that young lady always gives great reliable service and she is no skank! She is accommodating as someone else pointed out, now Sarito send me those SB contacts you have. Lmao.
Stay safe brothers and happy hunting!
Stixx.
-
01-28-20 08:22 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 49Ella
I have not seen Ella for quite a while but I did see her for a long time and I never had a negative about her, she is as sweet as they come, will do just about anything to please you and never on a rush. College SB's take all my time and $ otherwise, I would be there.
-
01-28-20 06:04 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 175Feel free to read the posted reviews, do your homework and provide some feedback. At the time of your request you only have 3 posts all asking for info and no contributions. There is plenty of info avail if you read the boards, etc.
Originally Posted by Light123
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 20:00 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 46We get it you don't like her.
We get it you care more about her shoplifting and pudge she once had and not how good she works a dick and makes your toes curl. This girl is great. Tight little package and always good to go when I call her. Maybe your just not her type and she doesn't give you her full effort but I know she sure as hell works me every time I see her. To each their own but there really isn't anyone else even close out there.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 19:14 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 130Really
If shop lifting charges are all to worry about I will take it. Maybe you did not read my entire post or maybe your mileage has varied with her idk any way with most of the trash that is around the Greenville area all I am saying is she seems to be consistent, easy to set up and besides the fact she gained a little weight and yes slimmed down and looks great. Any way bro hope you have a great day.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
Stixx.
-
01-27-20 12:58 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 88Spinner MILF
Hey guys,
I'm going through Greenville today and I was wondering y'all could recommend a spinner MILF type in the area? I love all colors of the rainbow.
-
01-26-20 19:22 #3619Regular Member

Posts: 7Not sure about the demons because these weren't many small bruises, but massive bruising. Like literally half her arm and legs. More like someone wasn't very kind to her.
Originally Posted by CtGuy37
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 14:27 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 148"Better than ever" meaning she lost the pudge finally? Doesn't disappear mid conversation?
Originally Posted by MagicStixx
[View Original Post]
I don't get the fascination with her really. I can get "sweetheart" at Waffle House with just as many possession and shoplifting charges.
-
01-26-20 11:39 #3617Regular Member

Posts: 24Kelo bruises?
Did the bruising look like she spins the pole at a local club? Or more like she's got some demons?
Originally Posted by Brandon9482
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 11:34 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 1189She's considering an asheville visit so if anyone else has anything to share PM's are fine.
Originally Posted by Slabber
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 21:05 #3615Regular Member

Posts: 7Wouldn't see again
Met up with her the other night. As far as looks go they're about accurate from the neck up. From the neck down she was heavily, and I mean heavily bruised, on her arms and legs. She is staying with another girl in her room and confirmed that when I got there. She went to the bathroom and stayed in there however. She was very quiet and timid as well.
Originally Posted by CtGuy37
[View Original Post]
As for the act, it was meh. She's got amazing boobs though. They're slightly bigger now with amazing shape. But the time was rushed and she just stared off into space the 10-15 minutes or so. I felt bad for her honestly.
-
01-25-20 21:01 #3614Regular Member

Posts: 12Curious
I would be interested in knowing if anyone had an experience with her.
Originally Posted by Slabber
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




