Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 935 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 985 1035 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3940

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys. I've narrowed it down to two. What's your opinion? Who would you rather dream about Katie or Eternity? You can PM me or respond to this post. I've read and read reports and it seems like they're both well reviewed. I'm just looking for an good time in a safe incalll location. Thanks Brothers! Happy hunting!
    Katie is highly popular, and can be hard to catch because of it. She will not stop a session to answer or look at her phone, and she doesn't call back out of respect for those who may be in relationships. You kinda got to catch her in between dates, or early in the morning before she starts her day.

  2. #3939
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Trap Bait.
    Trust me there's no bait and switch with her.

  3. #3938

    Tgtbt?

    The second picture looks photo shopped to me. Also doesn't list a number. What do you guys think?

    https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...s/839966373072

  4. #3937

    Don't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see if anyone has any info on this one from Frankfort?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/480700780514
    Would not recommend. Pictures are very old and not accurate.

  5. #3936
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Holy Shit she's smokin' hot.
    Yes she is a dawn I am talking about.

  6. #3935
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/dont-miss-out/26783907

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/415723794325

    She's using the same number as a recently popular girl here. Can't say for sure if its her or not, but maybe one of her reviewers could chime in.
    She is legit I have seen her three times in about 2 weeks no bait and switch and no surprises.

  7. #3934

    I don't necessarily disagree.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Trap Bait.
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/dont-miss-out/26783907

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/415723794325

    She's using the same number as a recently popular girl here. Can't say for sure if its her or not, but maybe one of her reviewers could chime in.

  8. #3933

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Dang, I've been trying to contact her today for hours. I've sent 2 texts 2 hours apart and called to leave a message another 2 hours later. Is she tough to get in touch with?
    She can be, she won't call you back you have to keep trying, I have the same problem with gypsy I tries 3 days to get a hold of her and she never answered.

  9. #3932

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Dawn one evening last week. She did respond. But she quoted me a bunch a pricing, including BBFS. She was very specific. Until I see a few more posts from guys I trust, I'm staying clear. She referenced her perfect USA reviews. True, I haven't seen a bad review but I've not really seen but two guys review her and one has only posted about Dawn, that makes me nervous.
    Sounds like Trap Bait.

  10. #3931
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Holy Shit she's smokin' hot.
    I contacted Dawn one evening last week. She did respond. But she quoted me a bunch a pricing, including BBFS. She was very specific. Until I see a few more posts from guys I trust, I'm staying clear. She referenced her perfect USA reviews. True, I haven't seen a bad review but I've not really seen but two guys review her and one has only posted about Dawn, that makes me nervous.

  11. #3930

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by KMaltese  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Dawn you are referring to? Thanks.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...o/764253193249
    Holy Shit she's smokin' hot.

  12. #3929

    Is this Dawn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Had another great and awesome time this morning with lovely Dawn gets better with every visit.
    Is this the Dawn you are referring to? Thanks.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...o/764253193249

  13. #3928

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Had another great and awesome time this morning with lovely Dawn gets better with every visit.
    Do you have a link? Thanks.

  14. #3927

    Contacting Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen1229  [View Original Post]
    I would do katie.
    Dang, I've been trying to contact her today for hours. I've sent 2 texts 2 hours apart and called to leave a message another 2 hours later. Is she tough to get in touch with?

  15. #3926

    Scam

    Leave that one alone. It is definitely a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeky16  [View Original Post]
    So I usually don't deal with ladies that require a deposit but as anyone even been in contact with this one.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/797316871040

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape