Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 17949
-
01-28-20 09:42 #3939Senior Member

Posts: 292Trust me there's no bait and switch with her.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 08:29 #3938Regular Member

Posts: 7Tgtbt?
The second picture looks photo shopped to me. Also doesn't list a number. What do you guys think?
https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...s/839966373072
-
01-28-20 08:27 #3937Regular Member

Posts: 5Don't do it.
Would not recommend. Pictures are very old and not accurate.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 04:05 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 292Yes she is a dawn I am talking about.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 04:01 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 292She is legit I have seen her three times in about 2 weeks no bait and switch and no surprises.
Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 23:30 #3934Senior Member

Posts: 141I don't necessarily disagree.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/dont-miss-out/26783907
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/415723794325
She's using the same number as a recently popular girl here. Can't say for sure if its her or not, but maybe one of her reviewers could chime in.
-
01-27-20 23:09 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 123Katie
She can be, she won't call you back you have to keep trying, I have the same problem with gypsy I tries 3 days to get a hold of her and she never answered.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 20:16 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 571Tgtbt
Sounds like Trap Bait.
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 17:13 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 364Dawn
I contacted Dawn one evening last week. She did respond. But she quoted me a bunch a pricing, including BBFS. She was very specific. Until I see a few more posts from guys I trust, I'm staying clear. She referenced her perfect USA reviews. True, I haven't seen a bad review but I've not really seen but two guys review her and one has only posted about Dawn, that makes me nervous.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 17:05 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 571Damn!
Holy Shit she's smokin' hot.
Originally Posted by KMaltese
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 16:12 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 73Is this Dawn?
Is this the Dawn you are referring to? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...o/764253193249
-
01-27-20 16:00 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 73Dawn
Do you have a link? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 15:35 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 571Contacting Katie
Dang, I've been trying to contact her today for hours. I've sent 2 texts 2 hours apart and called to leave a message another 2 hours later. Is she tough to get in touch with?
Originally Posted by MrGreen1229
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 14:44 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 109Scam
Leave that one alone. It is definitely a scam.
Originally Posted by TeachMeky16
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 14:38 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 378Anyone tried this one
So I usually don't deal with ladies that require a deposit but as anyone even been in contact with this one.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/797316871040











Reply With Quote




