Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 540 of 928 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 590 640 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 13918
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5833

    Tila tequila

    So for those who know tila tequila. This girl, kinda looked like her. She's offering services at the plaza. I ran into her in the hotel, went to a corner & she let me touch her. She told me 200 but she said shell work with me. She gave me her number & sent me pics. So, for anyone wanting her number PM me, & I'd share it with you guys. She said she's going to be here til Friday if she can't come up with cash. I unfortunately won't be contacting her. As for my girls kinda suspecting foul play LOL.

    I'm not affiliated with this girl what so ever. But always willing to share info.

  2. #5832
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #5831
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Love to know how it goes, she has my attention.
    Yeah, I'm on the fence. I asked about reviews and she said she's fairly new to this so she didn't know.

  4. #5830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Fool me once

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreaper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with someone named Fang? Quoting me $$ for 2 hours. Here's her message. Massage, having sex, oral sex. Shower. Sounds TGTBT. Looks hot as hell too. Address is on strip.
    When I see an ad like this I do a test run. Meaning I contact the "chick" in the comfort of my home, using a disposable number from one of many apps out there. Then I let her run through her scam, and I pretend I am going on a wild goose chase and actually parked in her designated spot where she directed me, until she lays down the hammer and finally tells me to go get a gift card. I pretend I go to a 7-Eleven, and I give a bogus number. Eventually she will finally realize the PIN is all wrong, and that is when I tell her the gig is up, and I am actually at home watching TV and scratching my balls sitting on my couch LOL.

    In the 0. 00000000000001% chance she is legit, then so what? She just got pissed at a disposable number. Just text her again using your real monger number. No harm, no foul.

  5. #5829
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreaper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with someone named Fang? Quoting me $$ for 2 hours.

    Here's her message.

    Massage, having sex, oral sex. Shower.

    Sounds TGTBT.

    Looks hot as hell too. Address is on strip.
    It was TGTBT.

    When I got there she wanted a google card from cvs for the $$ donation.

    Another scam. Waste of time.

    Be on the lookout for Fang.

  6. #5828
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    That's ashley.

    Search her in bareback section.
    Many thanks.

  7. #5827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Later this week I'm going to find myself with some free time at night as well as a hotel suite.

    This girl has been reported on before, I'm sure of it but for the life of me I can't find the reports. Any knowledge (first hand preferably) would be appreciated. DM if you don't want to post publicly.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7023515241/1
    That's ashley.

    Search her in bareback section.

  8. #5826

    She's been reported on here before

    Later this week I'm going to find myself with some free time at night as well as a hotel suite.

    This girl has been reported on before, I'm sure of it but for the life of me I can't find the reports. Any knowledge (first hand preferably) would be appreciated. DM if you don't want to post publicly.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7023515241/1

  9. #5825
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  10. #5824

    Lvbd

    Anyone familiar with someone named Fang? Quoting me $$ for 2 hours.

    Here's her message.

    Massage, having sex, oral sex. Shower.

    Sounds TGTBT.

    Looks hot as hell too. Address is on strip.

  11. #5823

    300? Wow, good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by NatParkLover  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 300 outcall which based on her looks seems reasonable. Just not sure what type of service I'd be getting.
    Love to know how it goes, she has my attention.

  12. #5822

    She retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Sony15  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-e...s-vegas-470799

    Has anyone seen Kelsey recently? I seen her last year when I was in Vegas and plan on doing the same this year. Thanks!
    Retired and getting married.

  13. #5821

    She's retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year too in April. I haven't seen any ads from her lately but she told me she doesn't advertise much anymore because she's got a regular steady clientele. Last number I have ended in 8335. Let me know if you have a more recent contact.
    She retired and is getting married.

  14. #5820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Re: Kelsey

    I saw her last year too in April. I haven't seen any ads from her lately but she told me she doesn't advertise much anymore because she's got a regular steady clientele. Last number I have ended in 8335. Let me know if you have a more recent contact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sony15  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-e...s-vegas-470799

    Has anyone seen Kelsey recently? I seen her last year when I was in Vegas and plan on doing the same this year. Thanks!

  15. #5819
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    She's hot but on one ad she comes with the dreaded 250 price tag.

    What has she quoted you?

    I like her look but I dunno. Somehow I'm not feeling it.

    But good luck.
    She quoted me 300 outcall which based on her looks seems reasonable. Just not sure what type of service I'd be getting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape