Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,061 to 24,075 of 37359
-
01-30-20 06:07 #13299Senior Member

Posts: 155That's Parker
That is Parker, see part right below yours #13138.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 21:49 #13298Senior Member

Posts: 236Stg girl
Has anyone seen this young lady?
Please post or PM.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/288012832718
Thanks Streetsmart1.
-
01-29-20 18:48 #13297Regular Member

Posts: 21Has Anyone had the pleasure?
-
01-29-20 11:08 #13296Senior Member

Posts: 134Ashley B
Ashley B is looking for help today, if you know her you know how to get In touch with her.
-
01-28-20 21:53 #13295Senior Member

Posts: 116Parker visit
I saw parker's post on stg yesterday and had set something up for today. Her hour rate is $$ or atleast that is what I got. She is a sweet girl with a limited menu for new people so everything is covered. She did say that the more you see her the more open her menu will become so I guess there is incentive to be a regular. I'll see how strict Stella's menu is and if it is the same way as parker's. I enjoyed my time with parker, she really made sure that I left happy, her hygiene is excellent as well. I will plan on seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 19:02 #13294Senior Member

Posts: 425I see she's advertising a private IG on STG. I know we can just see her in person, but has anyone bothered to subscribe?
Originally Posted by BigSwede
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 17:37 #13293Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Hey Tidad,
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
Do you have a link or contact info for carly?
-
01-28-20 17:20 #13292Senior Member

Posts: 978Any take a plunge?
-
01-28-20 17:13 #13291Senior Member

Posts: 316Vikki
Vikki just let me know she is running a special that will end tonight. If you know her, call her asap. If you don't know her, pm me for her number as her ad has expired.
-
01-28-20 15:26 #13290Regular Member

Posts: 17Malaysian Sue
Had a chance to meet up with her, pictures were accurate, everything covered, in an alright location in midlo. Only downside was the room was filled with weed smell. All in all, would visit again. Damage was $ for a qv.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9179938863
-
01-28-20 09:20 #13289Senior Member

Posts: 80What was the damage? Were those rates accurate?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 01:40 #13288Senior Member

Posts: 1774I saw Carly the 20 year old in Petersburg for the 3rd time. For the 2nd time she made a half hearted attempt to "just run downstairs to pay for the room" before we did our thing. Once I killed that idea, I proceeded to kill the mouth & pussy too. Its a simple formula: she's a 20 year WSW who was chubby and ignored by dudes until about 2 years ago. Now she's sexy curvy, likes to fuck and likes money. It's a fun combo and she's down for just about anything.
I also met "Parker" and "Stella". They are longtime friends and sharing a room at the Hooters hotel. They are quite a pair: Stella has long chestnut brown hair with a serious curvy girl next door vibe while Parker has the just barely old enough to be a stripper on tour thing happening. And it's funny, Stella is better looking in person and Parker's pics slightly over sell what she has going on. If emo, skinny almost goth (Google the terms) girls are your thing, you'll love her. They also have a size smedium dude with them but he was perfectly cordial and had enough sense to know the tough guy act would be wasted on me. Both are fun and I plan to have them together soon.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stella-e...ichmond-795831
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/parker-e...ichmond-795825
-
01-27-20 21:12 #13287Regular Member

Posts: 1Kryss
Can someone send me a PM of link or number? Thanks!
Originally Posted by CelticDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 19:58 #13286Senior Member

Posts: 100You can bet one thing. Being a working girl, that is probably a working girl rash. I don't think I would be going back another day.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 17:49 #13285Senior Member

Posts: 32Kryss
She told me she uses a hotel every so often for a change of pace. This was my first dream with her so I haven't been to her residence. This visit certainly won't be my last!
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





