Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 19,051 to 19,065 of 27809
-
01-26-20 20:16 #8759Senior Member

Posts: 500How is she? People be talking mad good things about her but I would like to know. Especially for 400/ hr, she must be something special.
Originally Posted by TechSticles
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 20:08 #8758Regular Member

Posts: 11Told me $$ for 2 hrs of bbcip. Txt seemed legit enough, but still seems weird so didn't go for it.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/43923287/
-
01-26-20 19:40 #8757Senior Member

Posts: 44Second that
I had one meeting last year and she is off the charts. The tattoo is bananas and has been stuck in my head ever since! Unfortunately, she never responds to my email anymore. If you get the chance, hold on to this one for dear life.
Originally Posted by BigTimeLove
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 19:22 #8756Senior Member

Posts: 62Anna
Her box is full, no doubt. I successfully got into her other box by using mycumwhoreanna at gmail. She responds fairly quickly but is only available through tomorrow.
-
01-26-20 17:47 #8755Banned Member

Posts: 545Sounds like that box definitely is. Sorry. Couldn't resist.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 17:45 #8754Senior Member

Posts: 371Not many pics, the ones she does have she looks quite nice.
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 17:39 #8753Senior Member

Posts: 181Rose did provide a great BBBJ for sure. Super tight. Cute and young!
Originally Posted by Boinkr
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 17:33 #8752Senior Member

Posts: 181Rose!
Hey boink, I did see rose also! Couldn't remember the name which was why I didn't message anything but yes she is super cute and super tiny! I'll have to see your report to see if our exp matches.
Originally Posted by Boinkr
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 16:49 #8751Senior Member

Posts: 220IvyLynn
Any info on this one as regards the topic of this thread?
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...r/896742005022
-
01-26-20 16:29 #8750Senior Member

Posts: 198Annabella Love
Anyone seen her lately she used to be atf of mine but she just vanished.
-
01-26-20 14:30 #8749Regular Member

Posts: 8She has an outside email on her profile page, which has worked for me. I have an email in as well but I think I missed the boat. She's amazing and that tat just north of the honey hole is off the charts. I've never seen anything like it!
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 13:10 #8748Senior Member

Posts: 824Damn! Her inbox is full!
Originally Posted by PapaForMamma
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 11:31 #8747Senior Member

Posts: 2184Jessica Crush
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
Wow that is quiet the story. Met her when she was new on SA. 300 for a really really dirty time with her. She was sweet and submissive. Sad she has let herself go. BTW ure right about the kegel squeeze I can vouch for her skills there too. .
Originally Posted by Chewy67
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 10:32 #8746Senior Member

Posts: 240Insatiable Anna
Going to be a wet, cum dripping, couple of days for Anna in Seattle LOL.
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 10:07 #8745Senior Member

Posts: 62Following Up. Kaylee
Following up. Anyone get BBFS?
Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




