Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 541 of 930 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 591 641 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 13936
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5836

    She's been reported on here before

    Later this week I'm going to find myself with some free time at night as well as a hotel suite.

    This girl has been reported on before, I'm sure of it but for the life of me I can't find the reports. Any knowledge (first hand preferably) would be appreciated. DM if you don't want to post publicly.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7023515241/1

  2. #5835
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  3. #5834

    Lvbd

    Anyone familiar with someone named Fang? Quoting me $$ for 2 hours.

    Here's her message.

    Massage, having sex, oral sex. Shower.

    Sounds TGTBT.

    Looks hot as hell too. Address is on strip.

  4. #5833

    300? Wow, good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by NatParkLover  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 300 outcall which based on her looks seems reasonable. Just not sure what type of service I'd be getting.
    Love to know how it goes, she has my attention.

  5. #5832

    She retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Sony15  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-e...s-vegas-470799

    Has anyone seen Kelsey recently? I seen her last year when I was in Vegas and plan on doing the same this year. Thanks!
    Retired and getting married.

  6. #5831

    She's retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year too in April. I haven't seen any ads from her lately but she told me she doesn't advertise much anymore because she's got a regular steady clientele. Last number I have ended in 8335. Let me know if you have a more recent contact.
    She retired and is getting married.

  7. #5830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Re: Kelsey

    I saw her last year too in April. I haven't seen any ads from her lately but she told me she doesn't advertise much anymore because she's got a regular steady clientele. Last number I have ended in 8335. Let me know if you have a more recent contact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sony15  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-e...s-vegas-470799

    Has anyone seen Kelsey recently? I seen her last year when I was in Vegas and plan on doing the same this year. Thanks!

  8. #5829
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    She's hot but on one ad she comes with the dreaded 250 price tag.

    What has she quoted you?

    I like her look but I dunno. Somehow I'm not feeling it.

    But good luck.
    She quoted me 300 outcall which based on her looks seems reasonable. Just not sure what type of service I'd be getting.

  9. #5828
    Quote Originally Posted by BukLulu  [View Original Post]
    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...e/659841940262

    Seen this girl twice. Amazing experiences both times. First visit, we meet up. Get naked immediately, probably because she can see the enormous bulge in my pants. I'm a minimalist of 9 inches, bone pressed. Anyhow, before I know it she has her tongue up my ass. I throw her on the bed, slap her as hard as I can in the face, then proceed to throat F her. She's gagging, there's vomit and saliva everywhere. Finally I put one of those novelty rubber horse masks on her and pork her. I pork her good. She came about 5 times. She begs me to finish inside her. She says she wants my kid. I oblige.

    Second visit. We're texting back and forth, finalizing arrangements. She requests I consume a large meal. I ask her why. She says for me to just trust her and fill up as much as I can. I get to her place and she gives me a laxative and tells me when I'm ready to squat over her pretty face and unload. Again, I oblige. After wards, I mount her from behind and finish inside her. Well worth the visits.
    I mean, as a literary guy, I've already read a bunch of de Sade. So, this is pretty tame.

  10. #5827

    Kelsey

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-e...s-vegas-470799

    Has anyone seen Kelsey recently? I seen her last year when I was in Vegas and plan on doing the same this year. Thanks!

  11. #5826

    Not surprised at all

    Quote Originally Posted by Anson22  [View Original Post]
    My wife and I invited Arden over last night. She was a blast!! She was fun she was smart and she knew what she was doing. The session wasn't rushed. It didn't feel like a session. It was like making a connection with someone in public. She was so laid back. Not business like. Totally different vibe than what we have experienced as a couple hosting. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a real girl in Vegas. She's the person in her pics.

    https://www.ardenmoon.com/
    Arden's a class act. And in a session such as the, the wifey has / needs to be comfortable. Cost really should never factor in this decision. Others will say "She's expensive". But fuck it. Your wife had a good time, yes? Nuff said.

    You know you are seconding a shill account right? That's why it says "Forum Advertiser" as a user title.

    You may like her but this "report" never happened. I just got tired of banning their other shill accounts and labeled this as an advertiser.

    She may indeed be real, beautiful and good at what she does but this is a made up story.

    A2

  12. #5825

    Okay Buckeye

    Quote Originally Posted by BukLulu  [View Original Post]
    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...e/659841940262

    Seen this girl twice. Amazing experiences both times. First visit, we meet up. Get naked immediately, probably because she can see the enormous bulge in my pants. I'm a minimalist of 9 inches, bone pressed. Anyhow, before I know it she has her tongue up my ass. I throw her on the bed, slap her as hard as I can in the face, then proceed to throat F her. She's gagging, there's vomit and saliva everywhere. Finally I put one of those novelty rubber horse masks on her and pork her. I pork her good. She came about 5 times. She begs me to finish inside her. She says she wants my kid. I oblige.

    Second visit. We're texting back and forth, finalizing arrangements. She requests I consume a large meal. I ask her why. She says for me to just trust her and fill up as much as I can. I get to her place and she gives me a laxative and tells me when I'm ready to squat over her pretty face and unload. Again, I oblige. After wards, I mount her from behind and finish inside her. Well worth the visits.
    A Forum advertiser goes to see a STG girl. Have to agree with Holystone the shits getting deep.

  13. #5824

    They're certainly friendly.

    But, that and their price, is all I can say that's posative. Their place is filthy. Personal hygiene on both is poor at best. Pretty faces and all their teeth, but lots of extra skin sagg on both. Apparently, both had a recent large weight loss, like they were both 100 pounds heavier a few months ago, or something. Skills are lame.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teratogen666  [View Original Post]
    I think I speak for everyone in here that I don't recommend any of those suggestions as they're all fakes. Instead, check out Kayla and Crystal: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/43681680/ Not the bathing beauties of those fake ads, but they make up for it in being some of the friendliest girls in town. They're also quite affordable and moderately open-minded.

  14. #5823
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please stop feeding the trolls. It says "Advertiser" as a user title, isn't that your clue that it's a shill.

    When you comment them you help them by increasing their exposure. Guys will only remember that they are being talked about, few will remember what gets said.

    Just ignore them.

    A2

  15. #5822
    [Deleted by Admin]

    And again, it says FORUM ADVERTISER as their user title.

    I know you like fighting with people but please stop doing this.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape