Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 551 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 537 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 8261
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1721

    Pandoras

    My new favorite dancer is Nadia.

    Well worth it and she will not rush the experience.

  2. #1720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBagger206  [View Original Post]
    What ethnicity is Camille?
    Best I can describe her is Jersey Shore Trash.

    Botox lips. Tats, Hot body. Raspy smokers voice.

  3. #1719

    Camille

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Cfs.

    Bbfscip is Monse.
    What ethnicity is Camille?

  4. #1718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    Any description for Camille? Does she happen to be a Latina? BBFSCIP? Donation?

    -LCB.
    Cfs.

    Bbfscip is Monse.

  5. #1717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    I met this old Mexican dancer. I couldn't understand what she was saying but she looked like she had been ridden hard and put up Wet.

    Signed on and before I knew it I was balls deep raw in her mexican pussy.

    I blew my load in her mouth.
    Hahaha. You and everyone else!

  6. #1716

    Today

    I met this old Mexican dancer. I couldn't understand what she was saying but she looked like she had been ridden hard and put up Wet.

    Signed on and before I knew it I was balls deep raw in her mexican pussy.

    I blew my load in her mouth.

  7. #1715

    First visit to kittens on 4th, home of the cows

    All right, first time at Kittens, walked in took a seat and phuck I have not seen so much fat in my life. I mean whales. Out of all the girls working only two looked hot. I had to shoo of the cows to at least see the stage when the fit ones came on. My question to the guys out there is how many of you like to have overweight dates?

    Now there was one gal her name was Darby and she was nice. I told her I would be back. I was in a lot of pain tonight so no extras for me.

    Does anyone have info on Darby?

  8. #1714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Camille

    Any description for Camille? Does she happen to be a Latina? BBFSCIP? Donation?

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I just pounded out Camille at Pandoras.

  9. #1713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Pandoras

    I just pounded out Camille at Pandoras.

  10. #1712

    Devils Triangle (formerly Little Darling's)

    New name for small basement club on Westlake and 7th Ave. Same management and poorly reviewed experience? Fantasy Unltd upstairs of adult toy store.

  11. #1711
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.
    For more similar sounding names there's also a Leilani there and she also provides high mileage.

    She's usually there in the evenings.

  12. #1710

    Jasmine

    Any info on Jasmine at Little Darlings? I've been talking with her a bit on SA:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e6b66...2-c9b572f7ed3a

  13. #1709

    Maylana

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.
    Would you happen to know what Maylana's schedule is?

  14. #1708

    Vacation

    New to Seattle, was wondering which club would be good to check out, I see a lot of talk of Kittys and Pandora, and nothing on Deja vu by the market.

  15. #1707
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.
    Is this at pandora?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape