Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 936 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 986 1036 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3922

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    I had so much fun with Serena tonight, she's a country girl, new to this, she doesn't post often and she only wants to see generous guys, she's thick, curvy, butt and boobs to die for, if you don't like thicker girls then don't see her, she's GFE, best I've ever seen in a while, she told me to share her number with a few good guys, but she's only doing this for 3 more weeks till she find a good job!
    Can you send me a link or number?

  2. #3921

    Anyone had a dreamt with her in Frankfort?

    Looking to see if anyone has any info on this one from Frankfort?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/480700780514

  3. #3920
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    I had so much fun with Serena tonight, she's a country girl, new to this, she doesn't post often and she only wants to see generous guys, she's thick, curvy, butt and boobs to die for, if you don't like thicker girls then don't see her, she's GFE, best I've ever seen in a while, she told me to share her number with a few good guys, but she's only doing this for 3 more weeks till she find a good job!
    Need to empty your inbox.

    Trying to PM you.

  4. #3919

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys. I've narrowed it down to two. What's your opinion? Who would you rather dream about Katie or Eternity? You can PM me or respond to this post. I've read and read reports and it seems like they're both well reviewed. I'm just looking for an good time in a safe incalll location. Thanks Brothers! Happy hunting!
    I would do katie.

  5. #3918

    Katie or Eternity

    Alright guys. I've narrowed it down to two. What's your opinion? Who would you rather dream about Katie or Eternity? You can PM me or respond to this post. I've read and read reports and it seems like they're both well reviewed. I'm just looking for an good time in a safe incalll location. Thanks Brothers! Happy hunting!

  6. #3917
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    No because she doesn't post often.

  7. #3916

    Link?

    Do you have a link for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    I had so much fun with Serena tonight, she's a country girl, new to this, she doesn't post often and she only wants to see generous guys, she's thick, curvy, butt and boobs to die for, if you don't like thicker girls then don't see her, she's GFE, best I've ever seen in a while, she told me to share her number with a few good guys, but she's only doing this for 3 more weeks till she find a good job!

  8. #3915
    Quote Originally Posted by AfspoDog  [View Original Post]
    I have this reoccurring dream of being in Lex on business. I always call Icey. She responds to my text promptly and don't ask 50 questions. I have her come to my hotel for the night. And that is not as expensive as it may seem. She arrives on time or she is ready when I pick her up. She is very talkative. Doesn't know a stranger. Makes ya feel at ease. Icey knows how to treat a man. What she posts on STG is always available. There is no additional costs. She can be the sex starved fanatic in bed or your long lost girlfriend that sleeps with her arms around you. She does have that bag of tricks that she can bring. She does not spend her time with you on her phone. I trust her in my room. I don't have to always watch her. I would recommend her to you Lex guys or those who pass thru. She is a decent lady that tries so hard to please ya. Though YMMV. Good Luck!

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...m/546764923949
    Icey is a must if you haven't tried her so so sexual and anything you won't is on the table only downfall she looks ruff like been rode hard but still very fun to play with I'd recommend once.

  9. #3914

    Great report

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Very nice and descriptive review. This makes me want to give that a try too! Anyone else have any experience with Amanda?
    I think you just landed her a few more clients.

  10. #3913
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    I had so much fun with Serena tonight, she's a country girl, new to this, she doesn't post often and she only wants to see generous guys, she's thick, curvy, butt and boobs to die for, if you don't like thicker girls then don't see her, she's GFE, best I've ever seen in a while, she told me to share her number with a few good guys, but she's only doing this for 3 more weeks till she find a good job!
    I sent you a PM.

  11. #3912

    Serena

    I had so much fun with Serena tonight, she's a country girl, new to this, she doesn't post often and she only wants to see generous guys, she's thick, curvy, butt and boobs to die for, if you don't like thicker girls then don't see her, she's GFE, best I've ever seen in a while, she told me to share her number with a few good guys, but she's only doing this for 3 more weeks till she find a good job!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 90F6B145-5240-4F62-84EE-D1FCC6C829A7.jpg‎  

  12. #3911

    Paige

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/600646174798

    For you all asking for paige's link I hope I did this right I tried to respond to the 2 guys that ask the questions not sure if I did that right either as I'm kinda new to this community communication stuff.

  13. #3910

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    I don't know how to put the link on here but just check the stg site she's always on their little fat booty brunette.

  14. #3909

    Atf

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever dreamed with Katie, and how would you compare the 2.
    I've never dreamed with katie but I've seen alot of providers over the last 5 yrs and I would recommend paige highly she's sweet and very reasonable I've seen her at least 15 times and never a problem so just try her well worth the money for what you get she's got a fat ass so you better like that.

  15. #3908

    Eternity

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I am curious about how she is looking these days.

    I know for a fact most of those pics are at least 5 years old because I took them.

    Last I heard she had a habit, I wonder if she does now.
    Yes, her pictures are at least 5 years old and she doesn't look as good in person as the photos. I can't speak to the habit since I did not see any of the tell tell signs. She was also coherent and didn't seem to be on anything when I saw her but, as always, YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape