Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 24837
-
01-27-20 12:09 #12627Senior Member

Posts: 120Alexis is great. Highly recommend
http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...r/756404307776
Forget any controversy. She's great. GFE but with cover. Sweet. Tiny. Friendly. Give her a shot.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 10:45 #12626Senior Member

Posts: 401Strawberry Snow Bunny
My experience with this one is partially my fault, but want to report anyway.
Originally Posted by QuestProtecter
[View Original Post]
Was texting with her off and on after seeing her ad on Escort Babylon, and finding this review. A little slow in responding, but she told me she was at the laundromat. No issues with that. She quoted me $ for an hour and sent me some nice verification pics of her, and I responded in kind. I agreed to meet her at a west side hotel near the airport. At this point it's important to note that it's almost 12:30 in the morning. I confirmed the price, and then I asked if she had condoms (typically I assume they do, but for some reason this time I asked). She said no. I asked, "do I need to get some?" She said yes. Sure, I could have found a 24 hour drugstore, but red flags started popping up. Does this chick just BB with all her clients? What pro doesn't have condoms? Which I asked her. Unwise. She said she didn't have to explain herself to anybody, which is true. Anyway, that's where the conversation ended. I may have missed out on a great hour, or I may have avoided a script for penicillin. As always, YMMV. Be safe!
-
01-27-20 07:44 #12625Senior Member

Posts: 408Well
Some hobbyists don't feel comfortable with a BBBJ they want a cover, too each is his own and a choice we all make. However your point that the price for the level of service from a chic who is "fresh out of the dumpster" is valid especially when most of them charge the same rate for a HHR or HR service that the good ones do. However, until someone sees them we really don't know if they are dumpster divers or a diamond in the rough. That's why an accurate report / review is important information to the members of this board.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 12:56 #12624Senior Member

Posts: 401Alexis Link
Not sure if it's still up, but here you go.
Originally Posted by Sailor60
[View Original Post]
http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com B /533615360960.
-
01-26-20 12:55 #12623Senior Member

Posts: 401Alexis
$$. 5 for one hour, but not a clockwatcher at all.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 07:30 #12622Senior Member

Posts: 247Becki continued
Couldn't agree more with Irishguy.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 16:08 #12621Senior Member

Posts: 72Second that
I decided to make a trip and see this amazing lady. And wow!! Petite little spinner with an amazing ass and perky breasts. She is extremely playful and very much into it. She was extremely tight. Nice hotel in Castleton. The only possible downside is the room smelled like MJ, but that didn't bother me. Damage was $ . 50 and included BBBJ.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 15:16 #12620Senior Member

Posts: 239Becki
Does the 150 per hour in her ad include FS or is that extra? If so how much?
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 12:50 #12619Senior Member

Posts: 63Awesome Young Lady
I'm not sure, because that's not my thing, so I didn't ask. 70 q. V. , 100 HHR.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 12:45 #12618Senior Member

Posts: 421Agreed. No BBBJ, 2-300 for half assed service, some look fresh out the dumpster. Like, fuck. I don't even care for full service. If I wanted to cum in a bag I'd call up my ex wife or go grab a sandwich bag out of the cupboard and jerk off. I miss Dallas more and more each day.
Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 12:37 #12617Senior Member

Posts: 421Is BBBJ on the table? What's the damage?
Originally Posted by Mo8888
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 12:32 #12616Senior Member

Posts: 383Becki
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/120674
She's been on my radar for a while but she has gone through phases in which she on did outcall, then only saw regulars, then moved. Finally caught up with her while she's visiting. Great experience. Very sensual and likes to receive as much as give.
Also a very pleasant personality.
-
01-25-20 11:17 #12615Senior Member

Posts: 217My opinion
Don't give money to women if you want to see it again.
Originally Posted by Moveforward
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 11:10 #12614Senior Member

Posts: 63Fire!
Took a chance this morning and so glad I did! This young lady is fire. Very petite, 5' and very slender. But perfect butt and awesome breasts. She is very playful and very into it. And unbelievably tight! Visiting but comes here frequently. Also staying in a nice Castleton hotel so a very good atmosphere. And she has a new puppy. I am a actually going to go back tomorrow to see her again!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/43862848/
-
01-25-20 05:05 #12613Senior Member

Posts: 75Exploration without a Visit
So I had some fun these past two weeks doing some exploring and please note I didn't visit a single one of them but I believe them all to be real.
Diamond In The Rough or Tatum: Standard shitty hotel on SE side of town. Confirmation pic by her and it looked like the pics in her ad but with a little more wear and tear. 100 hhr / 150 hr. Didn't get into details on service but, will report back if I find out more.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...958/3173830937
Alexis or Lexi: You can find her "discreetly" elsewhere. Pics are accurate and a full figured girl, take my word for it. She said safe play only and no greek. I asked did that mean no BBBJ and she once again repeated safe play only. 120 hhr / 200 hr.
http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...s/486839771993
https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indi...scorts/1452440
Curvy Red: She has some recent reports about her. 80 QV, 120 hhr / 220 hr. Kissing is ok but no DATY also safe play only so no BBBJ. No greek. Nice girl while texting and I have no doubt she's real.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/super-...-time/26531238
Outcall Only: She has some old ads up indicating incall, nope no way, outcall only and her current ads specify this. NO GFE, NO BB anything, no greek. Her pussy must be golden because she want's 150 hhr / 220 hr. She's been around for awhile.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...272/3174556511
https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...-6511/1/816940
Hollywood: I liked the looks but ended up passing. Doesn't even wake up until 4 pm. Said her working hours were 5 PM to 5 AM. Interesting rates. BBBJ 50, QV 80,100 hhr / 150 hr, Greek and BBFS were extra but negotiable, Geez!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...466/3177590095
Finally the much talked about petite 95 lb Alexis.
She and I texted several times back and forth over a couple of days. Seems like a nice girl. Rates were 125 hhr / 200 hr. No greek and she told me she won't Kiss or do BBBJ without a sizable increase in donation. I asked her if we were married would she give me a BBBJ. She said yes, why? I told her I would be down to propose to her soon because my ex wife never gave me one in 20 years! Guess some guys are lucky. I tried the link previously posted but it doesn't work now, seems her ad is down. Couldn't find one when I googled her number either.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
IMO these ladies are charging way too much for a cum and dump and that's all it is because only one will do BBBJ and two will kiss. Definitely not GFE by any means and that's why I passed. Of course as always YMMV.












Reply With Quote




