Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 887 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 698 748 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3595

    Ella

    Hade a great visit with Ella. She seems to be back better than ever. Staying at a decent place and she host. Guys I highly recommend. With all the flaketivity and fuckery going on in Greenville I look for ddd free provider with consistency. She is always shower fresh and very sweet. We have seen alot come and go but she is still around and has been very consistent with me on visits. I know there was talk about recent visit with uncle LEO but I never have found where she has visited her uncle for being a provider. That also is something I look for.

    Stay safe have fun!

    Stixx.

  2. #3594

    Priscilla question

    I've been on the sidelines for a while and thought I'd see about taking a dip in the pool I saw a couple I thought interesting but the search returned nothing. So I ask: any experience with Priscilla:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/229468819541

  3. #3593

    Morgan / Courtney

    She is a Greenville SC girl.

    Pm for number.

  4. #3592

    PM me

    Need recommendations for milfs (30+) in Greenville area.

  5. #3591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Carolina Beach is a bit of a drive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarito1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch cour.

    Courtney 864-494- escort reviews in Carolina Beach.

    She is back! Asked me to post about her.

  6. #3590

    Courtney in NC

    Perhaps it is this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/courtney...na-beach-99663

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    I did a search for Courtney in SC and nothing came up.

  7. #3589

    Time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmy  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt a bad experience where I was texting and waiting for hours. Finally asked to get picked and that she would secure location. She went in to pay and was rejected by front desk. She was not dressed like a pro and her outfit was what a typical SW would where. I cut everything short and drove her home and felt fortunate to be able to leave relatively unscathed except all the BS and lost time. She keep lying and I am sure she was using.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/763549790450
    This one wasted a lot of my time when she first arrived on the scene. Usually they don't like to text so much but this one strung me along over a few days, asking for all sorts of favors such as buying her expensive, addictive meds. Too bad about all the BS because she looks good.

  8. #3588

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarito1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch cour.

    Courtney 864-494- escort reviews in Carolina Beach.

    She is back! Asked me to post about her.
    I did a search for Courtney in SC and nothing came up.

  9. #3587

    Morgan / Courtney

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch › cour.

    Courtney 864-494- escort reviews in Carolina Beach.

    She is back! Asked me to post about her.

  10. #3586

    Motel problems

    Sounds as if the escort didn't have a driving license and almost certainly didn't have a credit card. This means no room even if she had the cash. Motels are coming down hard on escorts and any single female appearing at the front desk is looked on with suspicion and will be monitored; within a few days its likely they will be ejected from the room when clients are observed entering and leaving; (no refund either).

    Ladies are reporting one or two clients a day, particularly in Spartanburg and some are living hand to mouth trying to get a room for the night. Add to that harassment from motels and things look rather bleak.

    The last three escorts I have frequented borrowed money off clients, (yep, including me) and its genuine hardship not drugs. They just didn't have the money for the room and day to day living expenses. Guys come for a QV, stay for nearly 30 minutes and have the nerve to bargain down the escort to $50. Lotta cheapskates out there.

    As others have said, its more prudent to open your pocket book and splurge on quality gals like Kimberly, or venture into Eros land.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmy  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt a bad experience where I was texting and waiting for hours. Finally asked to get picked and that she would secure location. She went in to pay and was rejected by front desk. She was not dressed like a pro and her outfit was what a typical SW would where. I cut everything short and drove her home and felt fortunate to be able to leave relatively unscathed except all the BS and lost time. She keep lying and I am sure she was using.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/763549790450

  11. #3585

    Bad news

    I dreamt a bad experience where I was texting and waiting for hours. Finally asked to get picked and that she would secure location. She went in to pay and was rejected by front desk. She was not dressed like a pro and her outfit was what a typical SW would where. I cut everything short and drove her home and felt fortunate to be able to leave relatively unscathed except all the BS and lost time. She keep lying and I am sure she was using.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/763549790450

  12. #3584

    Jen

    Hey guys,

    Is this Jen? If so, she's put on a little weight and looking good!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/607696148104

  13. #3583
    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    Ella, so does she look different than her pics. I've tried to see her several times, never can get it to work out.
    BIG time! She was a solid 8 in her prime (those pics) she's a soft 4 these days with points for good attitude. But I still walked out when saw her in person last since saw her years ago (same pics).

  14. #3582

    Lyanna

    Quote Originally Posted by TooLad  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Lyanna. I don't usually go for bbw but she seems extremely sexy https://tryst.link/escort/lady-lyanna.
    Contacted her 2 weeks in a row first weekend couldn't get matching times second weekend we set a time she told me to call 1 hour before hand I did twice no answer text once nothing but crickets haven't heard from her since she talked nice on phone and text she doea have a daytime job.

  15. #3581

    Sasey's friends

    Gentlemen, curious people should keep their curiosity to themselves.

    Sassy is real and well. Please do not assume for anyone on this site with false accusations.

    Friends of Sassy. Please take note. She is well & safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape