Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 7068
-
01-29-20 15:21 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 74Threatening texts And calls
Has anyone experienced call after texting a Latina provider.
I got this really awkward text asking for money.
Or people would come to my place and hurt me.
This is really upsetting.
Has anyone ever experienced that.
-
01-26-20 22:55 #1982Senior Member

Posts: 164Indian Cassinos
Met a lady I found on HX at Harrahs Rincon for a date. She had two other ladies with her and they all got together and gave me a 3 way BBBJ. Was super fun. They were there for fun but I got the impression that they were working also. Have not done much looking around there as my SO likes to play the slots there.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 22:42 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 394Dude. I'd probably wouldn't last that long either with an ass looking that good. Honestly it takes me a few poundings to be able to last haha.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 06:51 #1980Regular Member

Posts: 212 girls 1 Night
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Summmer
Scheduling with Summer was a breeze, her location was clean and safe in a Mission Bay Hotel. This was my first time seeing her and I was really nervous not knowing what to expect. When she opened the door, I was struck by how beautiful she is. She uses real pictures and is even better in person. I politely asked if I could take a quick shower and she complied. When I got out of the shower she got undressed. Her body is perfect, her ass is somewhat huge. I opted for CFS. She laid me down in the bed and started playing with my little friend down there. We then switched to doggy and sad to say I didn't last long but it felt good the whole time. Her eye contact is on point. She was very nice and did not rush me. After we were done we had a small conversation and off I went. I can't wait to see her again! Don't walk to see her, run!
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...teAsianSweetie
I think she goes by Fae. I decided to see her that same night at her Hotel in Mission Valley. I went for a qv and just a CBJ. I have to say she wasn't having a good day. She said something about her roommate messing with her vehicle. What turned me off was that she had 4 cats and the place was kinda messy. I should had left honestly. Her service was meh but she did the job. Has a nice booty and she's cute. Maybe next time I'll pound it. But sure enough I won't return unless its an emergency LOL.
-
01-25-20 16:09 #1979Senior Member

Posts: 54Konnichiwa
Does anyone here know any japanese provider? Please let me know thanks.
-
01-24-20 07:35 #1978Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-24-20 07:17 #1977Regular Member

Posts: 7Bobee aka Erin
Bobee is all right, hot body, good service, exceptional value.
If you ever wonder what hot SoCal surfer girls will look like in their late 40's, if they keep on surfing. Bobee is your answer.
Her texts are all over the map because she uses voice-to-text. I can only understand 20% of her texts.
She is worth the trouble and wait.
In some ways, she is a tanned version of MILF Sarah (if you know Sarah).
Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 14:18 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 244Indian Casinos
I never hear reports about this so maybe it isn't prevalent but I know there are ladies who work the casinos at night. I'm curious if anyone has any experience with this and I'm really curious if anyone knows the tribes position on this (I imagine they vary). I wonder if this could be a legal work around if they don't care about it.
-
01-21-20 18:18 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 75Pepsi
Pike, sent you a PM.
-
01-21-20 00:25 #1974Senior Member

Posts: 94Thanks!
Thank you Steve! I may PM you to make sure I have the right. Ch address. Thanks man!
Originally Posted by Steve9206
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 08:00 #1973Regular Member

Posts: 14Number
Is it still the same # on erotic monkey?
Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 04:40 #1972Senior Member

Posts: 13561/14/20
City Heights University Ave.
Girl was pissed. Wasn't feeling her. Plus with the bad attitude, it just throws me off. 40 was a go.
-
01-20-20 04:33 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 1356January 10, 2020
National City.
I got you my non-champ. 1 favor; can we make more action and less question?
40 in car.
XXBJ. XXFS.
Age 22.
-
01-20-20 04:25 #1970Senior Member

Posts: 1356December 31, 2019
College Area.
I know my non-champ doesn't care to share. You can feed off from me, just don't talk about me. You know who give the most intel. We don't give a fuck about championship rings.
45 in car.
XXBJ. XXFS.
Age 25.
-
01-19-20 22:48 #1969Senior Member

Posts: 75Pepsi
Finally saw Pepsi at the Palace in L. A. This weekend. She is a wet dream come true if there ever was IMO. Had a great time and will see her again hopefully soon. It is a long drive if you don't have anything else planned in the city.











Reply With Quote





