Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 17951
-
01-27-20 14:44 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 109Scam
Leave that one alone. It is definitely a scam.
Originally Posted by TeachMeky16
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 14:38 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 378Anyone tried this one
So I usually don't deal with ladies that require a deposit but as anyone even been in contact with this one.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/797316871040
-
01-27-20 12:52 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 292Dawn
Had another great and awesome time this morning with lovely Dawn gets better with every visit.
-
01-27-20 12:52 #3923Senior Member

Posts: 115Richmond
Had an opportunity to visit Richmond this morning. Texted Rachel first https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.comescorts / caucasian_w / richmond-exit-90 available-now /702692541759. Waited an hour with no response. So I texted Alex https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com.../376037005805. Fairly quick response and date set. Then the day started getting strange. She had me meet at a gas station off exit 90. Texted when I got there. She called and said she was paying for her room then was walking to the gas station to get something to eat. She stops by and says be right back. We then go to her room which is super smoky but tidy. She then proceeds to heat up her food and talk completely out of her head. Says she's not on drugs like all the other girls but of course the spider bites say otherwise. About an hour into watching her eat and talk 90 miles an hour it's finally time to get down to business. I make myself comfortable then get the whole I don't have a cover. Do you? I go to my car to look and as I do Rachel texts back and asks if I still want to come see her. So I tell her yes and then proceed to tell Alex sorry but I'm leaving. Rachel was very good. Was rushed a bit but I almost didn't mind after all the wasted time. Nice BBBJ. DATY very good. Nice shaved tight kitty. Mish all the way then out the door. So while I was able to save the trip from being a complete waste I'll not make the trip down 75 again.
-
01-27-20 12:49 #3922Regular Member

Posts: 2Help
Can you send me a link or number?
Originally Posted by DrakeSawa
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 12:44 #3921Senior Member

Posts: 571Anyone had a dreamt with her in Frankfort?
Looking to see if anyone has any info on this one from Frankfort?
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/480700780514
-
01-27-20 11:55 #3920Senior Member

Posts: 54Need to empty your inbox.
Originally Posted by DrakeSawa
[View Original Post]
Trying to PM you.
-
01-27-20 08:37 #3919Senior Member

Posts: 123Katie
I would do katie.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 06:00 #3918Senior Member

Posts: 571Katie or Eternity
Alright guys. I've narrowed it down to two. What's your opinion? Who would you rather dream about Katie or Eternity? You can PM me or respond to this post. I've read and read reports and it seems like they're both well reviewed. I'm just looking for an good time in a safe incalll location. Thanks Brothers! Happy hunting!
-
01-26-20 18:12 #3917Senior Member

Posts: 46No because she doesn't post often.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 14:28 #3916Senior Member

Posts: 243Link?
Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by DrakeSawa
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 12:22 #3915Senior Member

Posts: 197Icey is a must if you haven't tried her so so sexual and anything you won't is on the table only downfall she looks ruff like been rode hard but still very fun to play with I'd recommend once.
Originally Posted by AfspoDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 11:56 #3914Senior Member

Posts: 334Great report
I think you just landed her a few more clients.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 10:44 #3913Senior Member

Posts: 112I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by DrakeSawa
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 23:15 #3912Senior Member

Posts: 46Serena
I had so much fun with Serena tonight, she's a country girl, new to this, she doesn't post often and she only wants to see generous guys, she's thick, curvy, butt and boobs to die for, if you don't like thicker girls then don't see her, she's GFE, best I've ever seen in a while, she told me to share her number with a few good guys, but she's only doing this for 3 more weeks till she find a good job!











Reply With Quote





