Thread: Sugar Babies
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 395
-
04-20-20 05:44 #35Senior Member

Posts: 1069Have one I met
She was cool. I gave her a whirl but she looked different in person LOL I still had a good time but I still have about 3 more in line I plan to meet once this quarantine lifts.
Originally Posted by BudGreen
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 11:38 #34Senior Member

Posts: 341Any luck?
Anyone you can recommend? Getting back into the game when Rona leaves town. Sent messages but very few even read.
Originally Posted by Jmoedb
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 13:01 #33Senior Member

Posts: 1069Sa
I re upped my membership and its looking promising. Il let yall know the good or bad.
-
02-10-20 21:48 #32Senior Member

Posts: 426UTR Danielle
I'm here with a heavy heart to ask for some help from my fellow brothers. As you all know I haven't been posting for some time. This is because I was in a serious monogamous relationship with UTR Danielle for a total of 6 months. For 3 months she lived with me while in drug court. During this time, I spent easily over 10 k on her attorney and living expenses.
She then relapsed and violated the terms of drug court. That was 3 months ago and since then she has been on the run. During this time she could no longer live with me due to her being on the run. I stayed in contact with her and helped her often. I thought I had convinced her to turn herself in to detox many times, this last time the most. She was supposed to detox this week at a private center and turn herself in next week. I was going to pay for everything including an attorney for when she turns herself in. Then when she got out, we were going to get her teeth fixed, address some medical issues and live happily ever after.
I wish this happened but in the last 24 hours I have learned that she has been using FB to fuck guys for money behind my back for the whole time she has been on the run. I have spoken to a couple of them and they have agreed that they would no longer fuck her due to the situation and her poor recent performances. She is no longer the girl in the pics I posted. Her teeth are fucked and she has sores everywhere. Typical SW look of a meth, coke and heroin addict. She has also started robbing mongers. Recently one that works at Spanos Motors.
When confronted with this, she denied it at first, then became upset that she had gotten caught. She now says she's going to fuck a lot of guys tonight and make "real money", then send me pics and videos to fuck with my emotions. I have spoken to and know that she has already tried to call two fellow mongers from USA. They told her they were not interested. I'm asking the rest of you to no longer fuck her for 3 reasons. 1) I'm giving you legit advice, she's not the girl in the pics any longer and looks like a beat SW. Her teeth are like razors and will mark up your dick at a minimum. 2) She's robbing mongers. 3) Out of respect for me. I did love her, still care about her and was played like a fool. Also, if anyone has any intel on her 20 please PM me.
I remember many times in the past when we all worked together to set a provider straight for fucking over a monger. I'm sure we can do it again.
Thanks,
Green.
-
02-03-20 10:06 #31Senior Member

Posts: 941That is a photo of a Bulgarian Instagram model.
Originally Posted by Magnificent787
[View Original Post]
Prepay scam.
-
02-03-20 09:59 #30Senior Member

Posts: 941It is getting bad. If they do not provide a pic with my name or number I move on.
Originally Posted by SunDancer37
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 15:14 #29Senior Member

Posts: 50Scam
This one says she is 36 but she is 47, pics are 15 years old, she is 40 plus over weight, why can't these providers be more honest.
https://www.seeking.com/member/71da8...1-49645380de4d
-
01-12-20 20:56 #28Senior Member

Posts: 341Is there life out there?
Anyone having any success on SA in the Volusia area? You would think with so many colleges in the area the supply would be limitless. It seems dead compared to the beginning of 2019.
-
11-30-19 08:18 #27Senior Member

Posts: 318Travel
Hey I might be traveling to the Daytona area wondering what the sugar baby scene is like here? What the average allowance or ppm?
-
10-20-19 12:54 #26Senior Member

Posts: 616Miawashere19 in SA
Beware total flake, half lunatic.
She pursues you to meet with her then she proceeds to tell you she hates being in SA and acts weird.
Waste of time.
-
06-18-19 17:28 #25Senior Member

Posts: 57I have
She's been a regular of mine since she found me on CL back in 17. Sadly that's the only ad she has is on seeking. An now that's the only way she will meet someone. Only has 2 maybe 3 guys she sees me included.
Originally Posted by BudGreen
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-19 16:02 #24Senior Member

Posts: 341Seems fun
Any 411 on this young lady? https://www.seeking.com/member/02dd2...7-30cf2a235ae1.
-
06-01-19 03:08 #23Senior Member

Posts: 532What was the damage?
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 10:22 #22Senior Member

Posts: 29Arrangements
What kinda arrangement was she looking for and what did you settle on?
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 16:58 #21Senior Member

Posts: 74Sugar Baby CashApp
After several texts and pics, this one agreed to meet. We selected a time and activities with her return to my place for an overnight due to distance. At a. 3 it seemed TGTBT. And of course it was. I never advance anything, will not use any apps, pay only in USD in person. This one insisted on a deposit upfront of 3/4. LOL.
Be aware, she has a full time job and can't meet weekdays, only weekends. My guess? Fast cash as I offered a monthly base that was substantial and she turned it down as she wanted a quick 200 upfront. She sent me this pic.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...ad0a13d6f15430










Reply With Quote






