The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 906 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 18290
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #12215
    Quote Originally Posted by IDontKissNTell  [View Original Post]
    Hey, can you in box me info or clear so I can message. I am from the SGV area want to avoid possible exposure.
    Hi guys,

    I think my in box is full, and going to clear that later. However, I am lucky, its a false alarm. I think it was WG. But it was not. And I can't even find it anymore. And still waiting my lab report back to make sure everything before I can re-surface again.

  2. #12214
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    Lilith Lash is the worst. Steer clear of her.
    I second this.

  3. #12213

    Lilith is awful. She sucks and not in the good way

    Quote Originally Posted by KewlGuy000  [View Original Post]
    Alot of these are repeats, but just keeping things fresh:

    MamiLola4 u.

    Purrrbabesss.

    Lola_Dream.

    BiancaLaLive.

    ScarlettJems.

    Prettypricilla.

    Alyssa_Sweet.

    Lilithlash.

    Trixylixy69.
    Lilith Lash is the worst. Steer clear of her.

  4. #12212

    Trixy?

    Are you sure on Trixy? She was pretty adamant against it last time I tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by KewlGuy000  [View Original Post]
    Alot of these are repeats, but just keeping things fresh:

    MamiLola4 u.

    Purrrbabesss.

    Lola_Dream.

    BiancaLaLive.

    ScarlettJems.

    Prettypricilla.

    Alyssa_Sweet.

    Lilithlash.

    Trixylixy69.

  5. #12211

    Who gave it? Pm full

    Quote Originally Posted by Ppbluesea21  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry. Its cleared.
    Hey, can you in box me info or clear so I can message. I am from the SGV area want to avoid possible exposure.

  6. #12210

    Few more forgot to add

    Yoona.

    TawneysTreat03.

    Mila3 D.

    OMGava1.

  7. #12209

    Been a while since we shared a list

    Alot of these are repeats, but just keeping things fresh:

    MamiLola4 u.

    Purrrbabesss.

    Lola_Dream.

    BiancaLaLive.

    ScarlettJems.

    Prettypricilla.

    Alyssa_Sweet.

    Lilithlash.

    Trixylixy69.

  8. #12208
    Quote Originally Posted by BSinTo  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of visiting Bree (now Blair) and was wondering if she allows MSOG?

    Thanks for any info.
    I had a few visits with her when she came back and she was msog. Gave me really good deals. No rules, 3 holes raw with multiple creampies. But she's definitely bbw. Her tits are huge and look amazing, that ass is huge too but she was bigger in person than the pix that I posted. It's that baby weight.

  9. #12207
    Quote Originally Posted by BSinTo  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of visiting Bree (now Blair) and was wondering if she allows MSOG?

    Thanks for any info.
    Is she still in town? Her phone seems to be off.

  10. #12206
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    Bree is back from Canada and looking for lots of clients. She was here 4 years ago and had a few reviews on here. She's cool as hell, bbw with lots of booty and titties. No restrictions at all, her words and I can confirm. Number is 2676907405. Just don't flake on her.
    Thinking of visiting Bree (now Blair) and was wondering if she allows MSOG?

    Thanks for any info.

  11. #12205
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRubber  [View Original Post]
    Well if anyone saw her and has kept in touch do let me know, or if you like fine black women who do BBFSCIP, we can communicate more openly and try leads from HX or elsewhere.
    I haven't seen that one, but I have cip'd a number of fine black women that I've lost touch with over the years. Some of them were from the cityx site. Sometimes they just disappear and change their numbers. And go back to Vegas or Arizona or something. Sometimes a girl gets a negative review on this site, probably by someone who wanted to keep her to himself LOL, and falls between the cracks. One example is Zee, had some of the greatest sessions with her but she gradually got more paranoid and went utr.

  12. #12204

    Did anyone else date her?

    I met this early 20's black girl in August, I thought she was really hot.

    She had 1 review, but her photos were not of her. No mention of BBFS+CIP, price nor anything.

    When I texted, she sent me this photo.

    I met her and she was super cool and submissive. I thought she was really cute and her body was simply bangin'.

    I saw her numerous times over the month, but boom she disappeared and I have been trawling the internet to find her.

    Even texted the 3 or 4 other numbers and emails she had listed.

    Well if anyone saw her and has kept in touch do let me know, or if you like fine black women who do BBFSCIP, we can communicate more openly and try leads from HX or elsewhere.

    It gets expensive to TOFTT, as currently I am only a team of 1, haha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 60155.jpeg‎  

  13. #12203

    Is nochelovebella still working?

    I PM her through HX but her whole profile is empty. Doesn't seem like she has been active lately.

    Well if anyone wants to share, I'll be happy to PM through HX, just let me know your handle.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Nochelovebella--easy $100 BBFSCIP Latina Hx.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/nochelovebella

    First time I saw 18 yo Latina Bella is when she used to run with SunkissedKayla. Had a nice GFE doubles event with them in LA, then they had a falling out and she decided to create and manage her own profile on Hx. Fortunately, Bella kept my number. A few weeks later, I got a random text on my phone from Bella who asked if I wanted to see her. She did not have incall so I offered to give her $100 for 1 night. I also told her only if she would give me BBFSCIP and video of our session. She said she did not want to do that. I said ok bye. About 5 minutes later, she texted me again and agreed to it. She and her personal friend met me at the Motel 6 on Vineyard Ave in Ontario. Bella and I hung out next to my car in the back while her friend checked her in. After getting the key, on to the main

  14. #12202

    King Henry VIII

    Sometimes what has worked for me is to visit this predominantly AA strip joint, King Henry VIII, and get a few numbers. Usually, I do not buy lap dances but have them sit on my lap as I drink a beer.

    If I like her, I ask for her number and then search for it online. Oftentimes she's also an escort. Meeting time is better / smoother because we had prior personal, non sexual experiences and now they are more open to BBFS. It is also cheaper, no upcharge, etc. For instance 1. 2-1. 5 $ for hhr, or $$ for 1 hr. Usually go 2 pops and longer than 1 hr.

    Submissivemya, nastymya now in HX, she was the one I most visited, for almost 2 years, but she got pregnant this past summer and became moody. Last I saw her was in Nov and was already showing a bump. I'm not into preggo so I have stopped seeing her, but not before dropping a load in her, which I normally respected to just cum on her big soft boobs, but seeing how I wasn't digging the pregnant look I wouldn't see her for a long time, so fuck it I did and I came inside!

    She was pissed of course, but I assume most guys were doing so, more so, now that she was pregnant.

    A have done this with a few more but they have mostly vanished. Good thing KH8 still gets packed with new girls each night.

  15. #12201

    She looks tight

    I would like her number, nochelovebella, as I have better luck in BBFS and a more pleasurable experience with Latinas. But I like them all Latinas, blacks, Asian, whites, but favorites are big booty blacks and Latinas.

    I just recently saw Catalinaxogold, she was a little BBW but had it in the right places. Huge booty and tits. If she ever loses the extra weight she would be amazing.

    She was a complete sweetheart with me, everything went, we spent nearly 2 hrs talking and fucking and was originally quoted for $$hr, BBFS and Greek was extra, but we clicked almost as soon as we met.

    I ate her out, rubbed her big mounds of fun and started to give her an O. Afterwards, we had some good foreplay and I was in her holes, giving her more Os. I was so into her, that I came so hard I could feel my cock bounce up and down inside of her.

    She felt it too because she got off on it.

    Definitely worth seeing her if you click; helped me that I am Latino, speak Spanish, etc as it made for a comfortable and sexy experience.

    For those asking about Vanesa, arierubyred or whatever she is now, I saw her a month ago and she was plain fat, domineering, and not a good experience overall. I had a hard time getting and staying hard, but she was in the area and cut me a deal, which in retrospect, wasn't worth it.

    Well, I hope to make some new contributions soon, but at least provide a few reviews of Latinas and blacks in So. Cal.

    Quote Originally Posted by KayBez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is still working?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape