Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 937 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 987 1037 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 17954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3914

    Great report

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Very nice and descriptive review. This makes me want to give that a try too! Anyone else have any experience with Amanda?
    I think you just landed her a few more clients.

  2. #3913
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    I had so much fun with Serena tonight, she's a country girl, new to this, she doesn't post often and she only wants to see generous guys, she's thick, curvy, butt and boobs to die for, if you don't like thicker girls then don't see her, she's GFE, best I've ever seen in a while, she told me to share her number with a few good guys, but she's only doing this for 3 more weeks till she find a good job!
    I sent you a PM.

  3. #3912

    Serena

    I had so much fun with Serena tonight, she's a country girl, new to this, she doesn't post often and she only wants to see generous guys, she's thick, curvy, butt and boobs to die for, if you don't like thicker girls then don't see her, she's GFE, best I've ever seen in a while, she told me to share her number with a few good guys, but she's only doing this for 3 more weeks till she find a good job!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 90F6B145-5240-4F62-84EE-D1FCC6C829A7.jpg‎  

  4. #3911

    Paige

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/600646174798

    For you all asking for paige's link I hope I did this right I tried to respond to the 2 guys that ask the questions not sure if I did that right either as I'm kinda new to this community communication stuff.

  5. #3910

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    I don't know how to put the link on here but just check the stg site she's always on their little fat booty brunette.

  6. #3909

    Atf

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever dreamed with Katie, and how would you compare the 2.
    I've never dreamed with katie but I've seen alot of providers over the last 5 yrs and I would recommend paige highly she's sweet and very reasonable I've seen her at least 15 times and never a problem so just try her well worth the money for what you get she's got a fat ass so you better like that.

  7. #3908

    Eternity

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I am curious about how she is looking these days.

    I know for a fact most of those pics are at least 5 years old because I took them.

    Last I heard she had a habit, I wonder if she does now.
    Yes, her pictures are at least 5 years old and she doesn't look as good in person as the photos. I can't speak to the habit since I did not see any of the tell tell signs. She was also coherent and didn't seem to be on anything when I saw her but, as always, YMMV.

  8. #3907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Barbie

    Looks good except that apparent beard she has on her ass. Godamn shave your ass. I had a girl one time had a billy ray cyrus mullet on her ass. I was stunned. I didn't know rather to fuck her or sing Achy Breaky Heart. So I did both.

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...2/191145384547

    Here's the right add for Barbie if you guys are interested?

  9. #3906

    Gross

    Gross is too kind a word for it but I guess it takes all kinds.

  10. #3905

    Curious About Her Too

    I am curious about how she is looking these days.

    I know for a fact most of those pics are at least 5 years old because I took them.

    Last I heard she had a habit, I wonder if she does now.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me the details and donation rates? Been wanting to try that out for a while.

  11. #3904

    Riley Ann on Tryst

    So I just wasted a week trying to set something up with Riley Ann, who advertises on Tryst. She looks amazing in her pictures. Her price point is fairly high, but I prefer to deal with higher end escorts because they are generally more reliable and more willing to provide a real GFE experience. I guess I will never know about her GFE skills or any other skills because she is certainly not reliable.

    Communications were a mess. I would send her an e-mail and not get a response for at least six hours, and she generally only responded to part of my e-mail. This related to scheduling and meeting location, and I quickly realized I had to discuss only one issue at a time. She only does outcall so I had to get a hotel room. I asked her if there was anywhere she prefers, and she said MOW. So I got a reservation somewhere nice. Last night, after I booked the room (and after the 24 hour cancellation window), and six hours after I let her know, she e-mailed back and said she meant MOW and 75. I email her back and ask if the place I booked was OK, and she eventually says yes.

    So I suggest maybe we should communicate by text since that might be easier and she eventually says OK. So I text to make sure I have the number right, and don't hear from her until the next day.

    This morning when I text her to confirm our time she texts back and hour later saying, Oh, I thought we were meeting at 3. Not good at all because I have other obligations, but I say OK. So at 2:30 I check in to the hotel and text her, and she writes back "Can we reschedule? My car is in the shop and it won't be done until later. " No, I tell her, I am done. I've dealt with girls that were clearly high that were more communicative and professional than her.

    Unfortunately I can't address her other skills. Would have truly loved to, but such is life.

    Maybe someone else wants to give her a try. Here's the link. https://tryst.link/escort/riley-ann.

  12. #3903

    Eternity Details

    Quote Originally Posted by KMaltese  [View Original Post]
    Saw Eternity the other day. I know she has been well reviewed here and I don't have anything new to add. She was fresh out of the shower and dressed nicely. Service was okay and her room was clean. Overall, she gets the job done.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...l/177263304864
    Can you PM me the details and donation rates? Been wanting to try that out for a while.

  13. #3902

    Eternity

    Saw Eternity the other day. I know she has been well reviewed here and I don't have anything new to add. She was fresh out of the shower and dressed nicely. Service was okay and her room was clean. Overall, she gets the job done.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...l/177263304864

  14. #3901

  15. #3900

    Not a white Knight

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    Her dentist said she was good to go, so. Go for it.
    Just want to say she always treated me well. No need to belittle the girl. Maybe she's happy now. Just my thoughts. She was always fun to see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape