Escort Review: Sugar Baby
+
Submit Review
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 8181
-
01-27-20 17:06 #2211Senior Member

Posts: 311Dtf
https://www.seeking.com/member/2cbc5...f-5ed820098a07
This one is a stripper, she's a little awkward, but she is DTF. I over paid, but I think she will go for $200 and lunch LOL. Everything covered, she says she's kinky, but what she thinks is kinky, I see as the norm.
-
01-25-20 17:09 #2210Senior Member

Posts: 202Funflower4 u
Hey guys anyon have any info on this one? Thanks.
https://www.seeking.com/member/07144...0-69c3c856e61c
-
01-24-20 11:33 #2209Senior Member

Posts: 998Can't help you with her, but if you meetup with her, I'd love to know more about the blonde friend in her pic.
Originally Posted by SunDancer37
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 11:23 #2208Senior Member

Posts: 998Which one is this? Care to share? I have many girls I can share as well.
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 11:03 #2207Senior Member

Posts: 299Wanted 1 K. When I told her that's not in my budget she blocked me.
Originally Posted by SunDancer37
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 10:03 #2206Senior Member

Posts: 96Yea I made contact with her also. Seemed like I was going to be the one doing all the work and very vanilla. She couldn't hold a conversation for shit either. One of mine now is coming to stay the night tomorrow after I saw her last night. Told her I didn't want to go broke seeing her so often. She said that's fine and doesn't care about the money just wants to come hangout, drink and fuck and sleep the night away. Who am I to object.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
I'm telling you connection is everything. If they're just wanting for you to dump your load and go. You're probably not getting you're dollars worth.
-
01-24-20 09:56 #2205Senior Member

Posts: 96Go to Filters. And at the bottom it'll have a spot for searching for profile text. Put their profile name there.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 03:59 #2204Senior Member

Posts: 998She keeps texting me wanting to meet up, problem is, there are other girls that are into WAY more than she is, for the same or less. Also she can be had for 200. Tell her its the most youll do the first time, and she will say yes. She doesn't sound too kinky. , I asked her abunch of questions to see what she was into and she seemed too vanilla for 200, when I have girls for 150-200 that are alot less boring, and willing to do whatever it takes.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 03:55 #2203Senior Member

Posts: 998Am I missing somthing here? I have looked all over and not one place on the site can I find a way to search for the members username.
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 06:22 #2202Senior Member

Posts: 50Florall
I have been talking to this little beauty, any news on her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/46ed8...d-88668eb11994
-
01-21-20 16:55 #2201Senior Member

Posts: 96After seeing what they're open to I usual ask what I can do for them. Some will try to get you to their a price out but how often do you go looking for a car and the dealer asks you how much you want to pay for it without knowing the price.
Originally Posted by SunDancer37
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 09:19 #2200Senior Member

Posts: 50Question
Good day gents, I am try SB and I just have a question, how do we approach them on Mario's. What is the prefer way? I don't want to be a dick and be pushy, thanks again.
-
01-21-20 02:35 #2199Senior Member

Posts: 96Used to be an escort now she's just trash. Met her once. She passed out shortly after using the bathroom for a bit. Nice body but damn. She used to blow my phone up after that trying to get me to send her money. Wasn't having any of it. Much better out there.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 22:26 #2198Senior Member

Posts: 1172Pics
Might as well post the pics of those giant tits. I tried talking to her a while back and figured her out quick. These girls are delusional.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 21:52 #2197Senior Member

Posts: 390SweetPetiteXoXo
This girl is real, but she's a scammer. The pics are actually her and I know because I had her take a pic while holding up a spoon to verify. Pretty cute and tits are huge but not sure if you'll ever meet her. She'll ask you for money to buy food, buy gas, emergency this, emergency that, etc. One of those girls who will "think about" being intimate after 10 dates or something.
I just stopped talking to her cause I saw the BS on the wall.










Reply With Quote





