Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 15,856 to 15,870 of 18342
-
01-24-20 20:13 #2487Senior Member

Posts: 124Prettiest
Latest. I asked if I can just meet one and she refused. Said they will meet for 7. Then I asked if I can keep the money in the safe and pay her when we are done. She said that sounds suspicious, no way!
Second time I wasted effort with these d-bags.
Originally Posted by DirteeBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 20:11 #2486Senior Member

Posts: 140Lovely Carmen
Ditto here. How did it go?
Originally Posted by SamTam
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 19:01 #2485Senior Member

Posts: 212Nah. Rita Ora doesn't have those tats. Plus I'm talking to her too. She sent me some pics offline that match face and tattoo-wise.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 18:47 #2484Senior Member

Posts: 124Damn
I even read your post the other day, maybe they changed photos or screen name? But I fell for it tonight. Hahahaha my biggest problem on here is I read so many damn reviews! My mind has turned to mush. LOL.
Originally Posted by DrTravel2015
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 18:41 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 124Prettiesttttt
This girl has been texting me:
https://www.seeking.com/member/bb2ab...4-f5c06cbf0baa
Sent pics of a Russian Model (after reverse image), wants to meet for 5. Then after we agreed on a place, she asked if her friend can join? Also very hot pics, haven't reverse searched them yet.
This is obviously a scam, I am well aware of the 2 scammers from Gaithersburg, not sure if it's them I might try to play this out a little. Not sure yet. I'll keep you posted!
-
01-24-20 16:53 #2482Regular Member

Posts: 23It's not. Just hella filters, go see her and you'll see. But if you are able to his friend I would recommend that. He's place is messy and smells like cat piss.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 10:41 #2481Senior Member

Posts: 265This was a waste of time. 500 as stated, has a cute gf for threesomes, but she lost me on the 'do you feel guilty for having kids when climate change will destroy the planet in 12 years? ' question. Also, lots of talk about consent at every step. She is a woke af. Her dad is a prominent Libertarian journalist and she hates him, so she is woke x10 just to piss off daddy.
Originally Posted by MrYoni
[View Original Post]
Also, not as good looking in person.
-
01-24-20 10:11 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 907Her profile pic is of Rita ora.
Originally Posted by DDarko
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 07:26 #2479Senior Member

Posts: 1021JetsetDani
Saw her last night. Fun girl, big big personality. She's from Kentucky so she's got the whole southern accent in spades. Idk how old those pics are in her profile but she's gained a good 10 lbs since then so she doesn't look quite as good. Still looks good enough naked, just not as good as her pics. Fucked the shit out of her all night. Pretty much down for anything. I was fingering the hell out of her ass and pussy at the same time and she was loving it. I'm sure I could have gotten anal had I pushed the subject but I didn't try. But all in all we probably fucked 4-5 times bbfscip as much as I wanted for $250. Stayed till like 3 in the morning leaving me feeling quite satisfied.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9711c...a-6b78fa8c18a9
-
01-24-20 01:06 #2478Senior Member

Posts: 94I beg to differ
A lot of these DC Ladies have nothing to offer but studio picture and think they can find a sugar daddy. Another percentage is scam.
Best to be cautious.
Originally Posted by DDarko
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 21:06 #2477Senior Member

Posts: 85Time Wasters
Ogkg237.
https://www.seeking.com/member/91a42...8-08ad7818b93e
Obviously not worth it (at 237 kg for me at least), but she wasted my time anyway with random chats and an unrealistic goal.
Just block her.
_ashhlynn.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-249b8ed4a316
Large size and real, but a ghost. Scheduled to meet or talk then nothing. At least she's not over 500 lbs and YMMV.
Bethany1295.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f352d...8-7fc3185f681f
New to this for sure. Don't bother as she's Platonic and under 21.
Spenceralexandra.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7cfce...b-2b588a2a6f6f
Verified multiple times but why. Does she expect me to book a bus / plane every time?
Ladyyyluckkk.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d1bdc...6-8de02073ad03
Doesn't know what's written on her own profile. Seems like a wannabe pro on the phone.
-
01-23-20 20:44 #2476Regular Member

Posts: 23Haha I do apparently, but that's literally what happened.
Originally Posted by DirteeBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 19:03 #2475Senior Member

Posts: 124Hhd268
You had the same experience too? Hahahaha Did she "look at your naked body and throw out your condoms" ? LOL Who says shit like that?
https://www.seeking.com/member/93e60...f-a04dc13224af
Originally Posted by Novaxor
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 13:24 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 85LittleScarlettLetter not a student
I remember her OKC pictures being the same and that was 2 years ago. She was supposedly 23 with a BF who was into open relationships. I'm currently a student at Mason but I don't think she is.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 12:02 #2473Senior Member

Posts: 439ScarlettLetter
I chatted with her about 6 months ago, and then again about 2 months ago under a different account. Both times was same story: 500 ppm, no negotiation. She seems like she is a fun college girl at Mason, but that is out of my price range for something consistent.
Originally Posted by MrYoni
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





