Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 10953
-
01-27-20 06:08 #2853Senior Member

Posts: 268Touringgirls
Touring girls is all done, they have a farewell page up now say it's all over.
https://www.touringgirls.ch/
-
01-24-20 10:28 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 32Arbella
I saw Arbella at mce and I think that this is my most difficult review because I would like to keep her to myself. The booker said she doesn't take many appointments so I try to book early. Arbella is one of the classiest providers I've ever seen in my years. Her physical appearance is a solid 10/10. Her complete vibe is the biggest turn on ever. She sucks cock like a pro, she rides your boy like a pro and she kisses you like your 18 yr old girlfriend. It was as if autumns trainee her sister with similar personality and level of service. The session was just perfect.
-
01-24-20 10:20 #2851Senior Member

Posts: 32Membership
A monger friend of mine was blacklisted for not showing up twice and he asked to be allowed to book, he said they charged him a fee and they allowed him to book so I think they are being more flexible these days. I think telegram is the best way to contact them, all my communication with agencies are strictly only telegram.
Originally Posted by JacobJose18
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 10:16 #2850Senior Member

Posts: 32Yes in the US
ThebigA1 is correct. My appointments are here in Chicago.
Originally Posted by TheBigA1
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 05:35 #2849Senior Member

Posts: 179Chicagocovergrls
I can second a recommendation for Chicago cover girls. It's been my go-to agency for 10+ years, and I've found they always provide good service. I have seen Gabby and Cameron (best bbbjsw in my life) from their current line-up, and have Violet and Makayla on my to-do list. Makayla is getting really good reviews on TER lately. I have seen gals who looked like models to me, GND types, some brand-new to the biz and porn stars among their new and returning talent every week. Their girls virtually always offer DFK, BBBJ and multi shots, so none of the BS a lot of independents put us through.
Originally Posted by AToledoRo100
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 21:44 #2848Senior Member

Posts: 338Chicago Cover Girls have been around since at least 2009 and Bob has always run an outstanding GFE agency.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
Haven't booked with them in awhile, but once I see a new girl who catches my attention I must certainly will.
-
01-23-20 18:00 #2847Senior Member

Posts: 61They're just not high volume
Not high volume which is a good thing for us. I frequently CCG, saw Lolita (whom ai greatly recommend) Gabby and Violet from their current line-up and a few others who were agency hoppers from MCE. With a few exceptions of really nice diamonds in the rough like Lolita, they overall provide an average girl for an average price IMO. I only wish they would add more model like young college women.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 13:51 #2846Senior Member

Posts: 77Yes they are in Chicago.
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 12:41 #2845Senior Member

Posts: 161Collecting Dust?
Hey mongers.
I've been following these agencies for years now.
WnW.
http://wetnwildescorts.com/home.php
And.
CCG.
http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/companions.html
Hasn't anyone used them recently? They change their rosters weekly, but I feel like no one talks about them on the forum.
-
01-23-20 08:31 #2844Senior Member

Posts: 145They are in the USA
The reference to Canada is to get around FOSTA laws. If the server is in the US, they can have legal issues. But the ladies are here in Chicago.
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
I might have things a little mixed up because I am not a legal expert, but the bottom line is that they are trying to limit their FOSTA legal exposure.
-
01-22-20 21:24 #2843Regular Member

Posts: 15Chicago
The Toronto location is for LE. They're in Chicago.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 12:43 #2842Senior Member

Posts: 550Second request: I see their website is Canada-based providers. I applied for screening and haven't heard back. Not sure they're in Chicago.
-
01-22-20 09:31 #2841Regular Member

Posts: 7MCE Membership
Hey guys.
Is MCE taking in new members? I didn't get back response from them despite several emails?
-
01-22-20 01:17 #2840Senior Member

Posts: 271She did something similar to me. I contacted her in advnace of my trip to Chicago. I sent her the information she asked for and we worked out a time. She said she would get back in touch if their was a problem with the screening but otherwise assume we were on. When I texted her 36 hours before the meeting she didnt respond. I passed on another lady to make time for her.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 19:15 #2839Senior Member

Posts: 692Sasha Winters
I tried reaching out again, clearly spelling out that we met in August and gave her plenty to know who I was. Then no reply.
Originally Posted by BrokenFire18
[View Original Post]
I probably will not reach out again. I don't see any reason the correct lady would reject me or at least ask me more questions, so until verified I assume it is not the lady in the photos.












Reply With Quote






