Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 10406
-
01-24-20 16:11 #2186Senior Member

Posts: 330CharShines2 k GPS
Chatted for a bit on the site, switched quickly to text. Nice convo but she kept avoiding the questions about allowance, saying she would rather talk in person. Finally told her that there wasn't any sense in meeting in person if we weren't in the same ball park on allowance. She said she want 500 ppm, I told her $250 was my max. It will be interesting to see if she counters, but nothing so far.
https://www.seeking.com/member/885cb906-791d-435e-9e36-444cb940b6dcLast edited by Bronco62; 01-24-20 at 16:12. Reason: added link
-
01-24-20 15:54 #2185Senior Member

Posts: 257Kitten's Stripper
Looks like a stripper from Kittens if that appeals to anyone. Probably GPS though.
https://www.seeking.com/member/decc2...2-962b0af45d40
-
01-24-20 14:51 #2184Senior Member

Posts: 79Honestly if you have fun, who cares what other people think you should pay her. Unless it's something totally outrageous (which it isn't). Not all milfs are equal. Can't equate all milfs to 2-3 bills.
Originally Posted by Loopguystl
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 14:31 #2183Senior Member

Posts: 102This is really good to know. I have been thinking with my other head!
She is asking for $400, told me that the offers she gets are $300 to $500. Oh and doesn't want to host.
Yes she is hot, and smart. I will have a good time. But be too much to have a good time on a regular basis.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 14:24 #2182Senior Member

Posts: 67Safefun998 scam
Setup a meet & greet then proceeded to attempt to sell videos and pics of their "tight wet pussy" when I declined they no longer responded.
https://www.seeking.com/member/eeee8...1-2e6b2dd0a514
-
01-24-20 13:01 #2181Senior Member

Posts: 67Victoria Secret meet and greet
This one SB setup a meet and greet at Victoria Secret to buy lingerie. I agreed to meet her but not sure how to handle it from there. Any suggestions?
-
01-24-20 12:16 #2180Senior Member

Posts: 158Fake Profile
CamCamilla.
https://www.seeking.com/member/700fe...4-8dff03a660d8
This one sent me a favorite. Read the writing style. Plus that same 'About Me' description was written in a profile in another city that was reported by another monger here as fake. I can't remember what city.
-
01-24-20 02:55 #2179Senior Member

Posts: 184I agree with the other posts. $200 is typical and $300 max. A lot of them are fine with you just paying for things that add up to much less than that like utility bills. This one girl met me for drinks ($35) and after mentioning that she really needs to go grocery shopping, I offered to buy the groceries and she said "Really? In a surprised tone. The total for groceries was $107. After she took off with her groceries, she met me at my place and was excited to let me fuck her bare. If you do anything like that for a pro, there's no way she's meeting you at your place afterwards.
Originally Posted by Loopguystl
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 00:00 #2178Senior Member

Posts: 503Allowance
In that age bracket I have been doing 200.
Originally Posted by Loopguystl
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 21:49 #2177Senior Member

Posts: 500They're all the same, don't pay over 300 $. I don’t understand why do some people put these girls up on pedestals, I say it over and over, don't pay over 3 bills. I've seen girls who were very attractive and they were not psychos and still only gave them 2 $. If she's a normal attractive female she'll be ok with that, if she wants more, she's a GPS and you'll be able to tell. I've had them overnight for 2 bills. Do yourself a favor don't go over 3 and you'll be fine. That's just me though. In the end, you'll be the one to decide.
Originally Posted by Loopguystl
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 21:17 #2176Senior Member

Posts: 220Typical depends on your style. I don't go above $3. Some guys do more. For those of us with more limited budgets we appreciate you not contributing to GPS.
Originally Posted by Loopguystl
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 21:11 #2175Senior Member

Posts: 2939Closer for this
It's a prepay scam.
Originally Posted by Athos56
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 21:01 #2174Senior Member

Posts: 2939Dude fuck us and our thoughts. Go with what you can afford. If it works for you and her then perfect!
Originally Posted by Loopguystl
[View Original Post]
Just don't threaten your own life style with pussy.
Remember to you a new M3 BMW May be expensive or cheep depends on your means.
-
01-23-20 17:49 #2173Senior Member

Posts: 102Typical allowance
So what would be a typical allowance for a pretty good SB?
She is 35, very well educated, and quite attractive. Also seems sane enough.
-
01-23-20 17:43 #2172Regular Member

Posts: 12Unless they are asking for $ upfront, maybe not a scam. You can always bolt upon meeting and not discuss sh*t. If they are wanting to meet only in person, then potentially LE (like any other unknown # LOL). Be safe my friends.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






