Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: BBBJ and BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 571 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 8554
This blog is moderated by Don Mack
  1. #5224

    Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by FatRichard  [View Original Post]
    Not saying this didn't happen, OR that it would shock me. However, I CAN say that I would make sure I had gotten in all the kissing I was going to do BEFORE she chowed down on her own santorum.

    Dick.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...?term=santorum
    OMG LOL.

    I love that, hilarious.

  2. #5223

    Alrighty then

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonC  [View Original Post]
    IBoth slipped out, so I switched back to her ass. She asked me if I wanted to slip my balls in her ass, but I didn't think that was a good idea, was afraid it would hurt too much. After another few strokes, I unloaded in her ass. After I came, I got up, looking down at the mess I had made. She then farted out my cum into her hand and ate it.

    The whole experience was as if I lived our a super hardcore porn movie.
    Not saying this didn't happen, OR that it would shock me. However, I CAN say that I would make sure I had gotten in all the kissing I was going to do BEFORE she chowed down on her own santorum.

    Dick.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...?term=santorum

  3. #5222
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniorMonger;4628512[URL
    https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/43364825/[/URL]

    Intriguing! Going to see if I can get with this one today.
    Please report back, she looks good and I'd be interested to give it a go.

  4. #5221
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniorMonger;4628512[URL
    https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/43364825/[/URL]

    Intriguing! Going to see if I can get with this one today.
    Any updates on how this went?

  5. #5220
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonC  [View Original Post]
    I saw Missy a few days ago.

    Both slipped out, so I switched back to her ass. She asked me if I wanted to slip my balls in her ass, but I didn't think that was a good idea, was afraid it would hurt too much. After another few strokes, I unloaded in her ass. After I came, I got up, looking down at the mess I had made. She then farted out my cum into her hand and ate it.

    The whole experience was as if I lived our a super hardcore porn movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    And they say romance is dead? LOL.
    This sounds like a fairy tale to me. People area becoming more and more imaginative here on USASG. This cannot be real, LOL.

  6. #5219
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyToBodyBri  [View Original Post]
    Certainly doesn't seem like the thing a chic would do just out of the blue. I could see them negotiating that possibly ahead of time but not to just do that. I don't know though, it's a crazy world we live in! LOL!
    Surprising that this is so shocking to people; really, is it that different from swallowing? An anal pro is going to go into a session with a cleaned out ass, so you figure eating a cumfart isn't a huge stretch?

    (I usually have my vaginal BBFS girls lick my dick clean after I pull out, and if they can squeeze the load out, I figure they should down-the-hatch that present. Waste not, want not. The main place I've found resistance is having one girl eat my load out of another girl's pussy; for some reason even the biggest sluts draw the line there. Even BBFS queen Crystal wouldn't eat my load from another vagina. Maybe it's a submission / dominance issue? Dunno.).

    O.

  7. #5218

    Katt

    Quote Originally Posted by JuniorMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/43364825/

    Intriguing! Going to see if I can get with this one today.
    I tried contacting her a few days ago but got no response. Let me know how it goes.

  8. #5217
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonC  [View Original Post]
    After another few strokes, I unloaded in her ass. After I came, I got up, looking down at the mess I had made. She then farted out my cum into her hand and ate it.
    And they say romance is dead? LOL.

  9. #5216

    Katt in Smyrna

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/43364825/

    Intriguing! Going to see if I can get with this one today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cae1c9754d543f7aaa640689b376931b_f.jpg‎   0b5e0089297021f52c084680900cc4db_f.jpg‎  

  10. #5215
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonC  [View Original Post]
    Not lying. Pics don't prove all. She was coached for some, but not much
    Just a hunch, but in high school she was voted most likely to.

  11. #5214

    Missy Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonC  [View Original Post]
    Not lying. Pics don't prove all. She was coached for some, but not much
    Wow, looks like she has seen her share of action down there.

  12. #5213

    Pics

    Not lying. Pics don't prove all. She was coached for some, but not much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CB83A6BF-A8BD-4C7E-B59C-173A82E0354B.jpg‎   A1C6F6EE-C66B-4B05-B953-6CAB0518D494.jpg‎   013A3A8A-9AFF-4EC2-9CEB-DA43EAF960A3.jpg‎   ED1D73F4-03DB-457E-82D1-000472DF536F.jpg‎   8EF107B3-8906-43FE-B8DE-86895483B34C.jpg‎  


  13. #5212

    Too much porn for the OP.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Missy is a sweetheart who will do a lot, but I don't see her going that far Maybe so though. She is definitely a pleaser type.
    Certainly doesn't seem like the thing a chic would do just out of the blue. I could see them negotiating that possibly ahead of time but not to just do that. I don't know though, it's a crazy world we live in! LOL!

  14. #5211

    Bbbj

    Who is your go-to BBBJ provider?

  15. #5210
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBrand  [View Original Post]
    I was tracking with you until this line. I seriously can't imagine her actually doing that.
    Yes, Missy is a sweetheart who will do a lot, but I don't see her going that far Maybe so though. She is definitely a pleaser type.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape