Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,706 to 18,720 of 24527
-
01-23-20 12:04 #5822Senior Member

Posts: 383Trips
Oh my god! I kept my shades on the whole time I was in South beach with my friend. Never turned my head and when she would say, "did you see that," I would say, "what?"LOL The variety was vast. All ethnicities, shapes, sizes, and ages. From street walkers to high end chicks working the hotels. The Latin women down there are something special. I also met a few hot Russian women down there. Charlotte is another nice city to hobby in. I have family down there. I go there at least twice a year.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 10:57 #5821Senior Member

Posts: 51What are the best sites to find someone in Montreal? It's looking like I might be up there a couple of times this winter, and it'd sure be nice to find someone to help me stay warm.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 09:12 #5820Senior Member

Posts: 171Can you post a link
I might have some intel if it's who I think it is.
Originally Posted by Fuzby69
[View Original Post]
Dobson.
-
01-23-20 07:46 #5819Regular Member

Posts: 7Payton
Does anyone know what happened to Payton. She dropped off the radar suddenly.
-
01-23-20 05:27 #5818Senior Member

Posts: 994Steff
Thanks for the Post and pic. Where did that come from? Do you have a link or site?
Originally Posted by AngelVenice
[View Original Post]
Shooter!
-
01-23-20 00:36 #5817Senior Member

Posts: 1626I used to closely watch the pics posted in florida forum and felt we have more choices in Sunshine State whether its SWs or escorts.
Originally Posted by UpYours
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 00:12 #5816Regular Member

Posts: 16Follow up
I saw the second girl (thinner brunette) you are asking about. She is legit. She is staying at a rough motel in Rosedale, which I normally try to avoid, but pickings were slim that night. She is the girl in the pictures, but those pictures are a few pounds ago (not many) and she is clearly just beginning to enjoy the candy. She did have a decent head game and the kitty was fairly tight. If you are going to see here, do it soon before the candy takes a greater toll on here.
Originally Posted by VansVille2010
[View Original Post]
-DCjoker.
-
01-22-20 23:21 #5815Banned Member

Posts: 1312Very cool
Yeah Bella is very cool opened minded and very outgoing and the mic work not bad either.
Originally Posted by GregIsLong
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 22:25 #5814Senior Member

Posts: 223Bella
Tried bella for the first time, she was okay.
I had to stop at the penn station at first and then once she I'd me, I traveled to her place as request. Room was messy but I don't care. She was very out going and very open minded about my needs. 30 min for 120.
I would repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...205/4439675507
-
01-22-20 21:42 #5813Senior Member

Posts: 121I ended up seeing her before your reply, I agree. Nice girl accurate pics.
Originally Posted by Binggo3
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 21:36 #5812Senior Member

Posts: 441I'm surprised there are no comments regarding this girl.
Originally Posted by Binggo3
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 19:21 #5811Regular Member

Posts: 21Steff, best rider
I had the pleasure of hooking up w Steff aka Summer, had an Awesome non stop ride (her on top. Cowgirl. Get it). Way worth it. Way way worth it.
-
01-22-20 19:02 #5810Senior Member

Posts: 106The second one is legit. Her in the pics, and stays off of Pulaski hwy. Nice girl, a little scattered brain but not to bad.
Originally Posted by VansVille2010
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 18:05 #5809Senior Member

Posts: 170Neevah
Have been wondering about her as and if she is worth spending any money on. Looks hot but need any reliable Intel in order to take the plunge. Chick looks hot and has a good set of legs that I would wrapped around my neck. Any Intel would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
-
01-21-20 21:42 #5808Senior Member

Posts: 380DMV choices and travel
I haven't seen anything in Baltimore that honestly catches my eye. A lot of the girls in the area are too much of a risk for me (drugs and / or pimps). For those that see those girls for the cheap rate, more power to ya, but that's not me. Sure, they might let you BBFS for less than $100, but the risks far outweigh the rewards. I would much rather pay a higher price, but have excellent service, hotter girl, and safer environment. Hell, even Tysons is only good for the kgirls, and DC is a serious case of GPS.
Originally Posted by UpYours
[View Original Post]
I've lately just been doing binges to NYC. Instead of seeing a bunch of cheap ass, crack addicted hookers, I would rather just save up and go see a pornstar, get a nice GFE massage at an AMP, see some escorts (indy and agency). That being said, not really sure what exactly you're looking to find at the 80/120/160 range. If you're looking to find something in that price range, but isn't drug addicted and pimped, you're better off going to Canada. In the US, prices everywhere has increased. Unfortunately, it's not what it used to be. Higher overhead and girls with GPS are seriously killing the game.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



