Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 4470
-
01-27-20 01:24 #375Senior Member

Posts: 7266Recent takedown
Anyone been to the org that was taken down.
https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/01/...cking-charges/
-
01-27-20 01:19 #374Senior Member

Posts: 7266I've been to the Chicago org many times and you need to have string refs from korgs or they won't let you in? Obviously, it for security reasons!
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
I presume your korg refs are not feasible to the booker.
-
01-26-20 23:25 #373Regular Member

Posts: 24I've seen some sporadically with Chinese orgs. The service level has not been that good in comparison however.
Originally Posted by MolluskMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 22:41 #372Senior Member

Posts: 65Agencies
I like the Korean ones, but any that do white girls, younger ones? Haven't seen that yet.
-
01-26-20 22:39 #371Senior Member

Posts: 65Haha. Right! New clients!
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
Anyway, another report: saw Olivia with Brazilian desires. She's probably 21 ish as listed. She opened door and cute Brazilian behind door. No smile. No makeup. Looked like she just showered. Didn't seem into it but attitude picked up as session went on. Hesitated to do BBBJ but did anyway. LFK mainly. More smiles as session went on. Went at her in missionary and finished in CG. For price point prob wouldn't repeat. Although she was young.
-
01-26-20 20:48 #370Regular Member

Posts: 9What's the difference?
I've been to peach cafe a few times and enjoyed myself. But I want to know what's the service difference between there, kpleasures, and the Chinese / Taiwanese 160 hr places. Is the extra upcharge for kgirls worth it?
-
01-26-20 10:08 #369Senior Member

Posts: 438She is older than claimed in her ad. She's probably 30's, but cute. I really like her. Great spinner body, and very nice. Better with repeat visits.
Originally Posted by Whitsit
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 22:08 #368Banned Member

Posts: 707That doesn't sound like a very good business model if they don't accept clients 😂.
Originally Posted by MolluskMan
[View Original Post]
Possibly you meant they don't accept new clients only attend to their existing customers.
-
01-24-20 19:49 #367Regular Member

Posts: 18Face is airbrushed, she's older face to face but still but still very pretty. Looks young riding in ACG.
Originally Posted by Whitsit
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 01:34 #366Senior Member

Posts: 294No, I've never tipped. It's different then AMP, as your paying for the service + house fee in the donation at a AAMP. As you pointed out at an AMP the house fee doesn't include extras, hence the need to tip.
Originally Posted by DaBot
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 20:30 #365Regular Member

Posts: 24Did she look like her photos? I want to say I have seen her before when she was with another org, and looked much older in person.
Originally Posted by TorgFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 02:45 #364Regular Member

Posts: 18Jenna at K Pleasures
Saw Jenna at K Pleasures. Minimal kissing but that's my only complaint. She's a very cute very tiny spinner who gives great head and can take quite a pounding.
-
01-21-20 16:57 #363Regular Member

Posts: 24Good report thank you.
Originally Posted by MolluskMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 15:23 #362Senior Member

Posts: 93Tipping?
What's the protocol on tipping escorts? For years I've just been going to AMPs and LAMPs, and I know how to deal with the tips there, since the house fee is just for a massage. But I have started going to escorts advertised online. They post rates for qk, hh, and hr that includes FS. Do you tip them on top of that?
-
01-21-20 12:35 #361Regular Member

Posts: 6Elise
Saw Elise twice recently. Great DFK and decent service initially, but DFK turns to LFK after first shot. I tried DFK but she resisted so I relented. Went a second time to see if it was related to a particular mood that day but I received the same service and same treatment. I wouldn't say it was bad, just not what I'm looking for. That said, everything during the first half was great.









Reply With Quote





