Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 594 of 682 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 644 ... LastLast
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 10222
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1327

    Has anyone see her? Really interested

    If anyone has seen her could you let me know if she is worth the visit?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...u/099882578518

  2. #1326

    Genie in a bottle. Marissa?

    Any info? I've searched but ca't find anything.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...h/783187116227

  3. #1325
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatJGuy  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't say in ad, but she goes by Jersey. Met up with her last week. I was a little disappointed. She lives in an apartment. Easy enough to find. She was friendly the whole time. We agreed on short stay. Price was right at 75. Although it was right to business and felt rushed. She wouldn't go to bedroom and we remained in living room on the couch. And she immediately pulled out a cover. Even for BJ. Even tho add stated BBBJ. Between the the cover, the uncomfortable couch, and the rushed feel. Had a tough time enjoying myself. Pics are accurate if not maybe a few years old. She was pretty pleasant. I may actually try again, but try to negotiate a better experience. So. My review is a mixed bag.

    If my one else has a different experience. I'd be eager to hear it.
    I saw her a few weeks ago, last week of 2019 to be exact. It was a BBBJ, then the cover and she wanted it doggie. Went at it and then I just couldn't get comfy so she removed the cover and finished with a BBBJ cim. She walked to the sink to spit. She has sent me random texts to remind me she's available, don't really care for that.

  4. #1324

    She goes by Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoooter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this lady?

    I texted with her a week ago and she communicated well and seemed legit.

    My window of opportunity to go visit closed sooner than expected and I'm hoping to get some free time tomorrow.

    She sent me 1 picture that matches the pics in her ad but the ad pics may be a few years old.

    Cherry-hill. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / satisfaction-Saturday /143343929185.
    Doesn't say in ad, but she goes by Jersey. Met up with her last week. I was a little disappointed. She lives in an apartment. Easy enough to find. She was friendly the whole time. We agreed on short stay. Price was right at 75. Although it was right to business and felt rushed. She wouldn't go to bedroom and we remained in living room on the couch. And she immediately pulled out a cover. Even for BJ. Even tho add stated BBBJ. Between the the cover, the uncomfortable couch, and the rushed feel. Had a tough time enjoying myself. Pics are accurate if not maybe a few years old. She was pretty pleasant. I may actually try again, but try to negotiate a better experience. So. My review is a mixed bag.

    If my one else has a different experience. I'd be eager to hear it.

  5. #1323

    Lawnside

    Anyone have any experience with this lady?

    I texted with her a week ago and she communicated well and seemed legit.

    My window of opportunity to go visit closed sooner than expected and I'm hoping to get some free time tomorrow.

    She sent me 1 picture that matches the pics in her ad but the ad pics may be a few years old.

    Cherry-hill. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / satisfaction-Saturday /143343929185.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B726B7A2-33E4-4465-B2DD-8D3F50963F45.jpg‎  

  6. #1322
    [Deleted by Admin]

    I'm surprised by the CJ, not just because you're picking a fight but because it's just not true, there are lots of chicks that see this as a way to bootstrap a life.

    You really shouldn't make assumptions like this.

    A2

  7. #1321

    Pretty straight forward

    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before in Bordentown, she was nice, never rushed me and was willing to do anything except BBFSCIP because she didn't want to get preggers LOL. But it has been more than a year since I last saw her.

  8. #1320

    Jess info

    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    Search for Jess. Snj or ch.
    http://north-jersey.skipthegames.com...w/982647073734

  9. #1319

    Butt ****

    Can anybody recommend a good Greek girl? I used to see little Nikki but with her gone I can't find a girl who can take it like her. Any recommendations? I asked her friend Heidi Marie the butterface but she doesn't like it hard.

  10. #1318
    Quote Originally Posted by Plicker2  [View Original Post]
    That's kind of rude. It's sad this girl obviously wants to get clean but the addiction pulls her back. It's actually a really sad thing. None of the escorts I've been seeing are using drugs they do it for the easy money.
    These girls all have their backstories. Doing what they do running game comes natural. Personally I don't believe I've ever used a provider who wasn't hooked on something. In my experience it's part and parcel of the trade.

  11. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by LawnGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Guess rehabs work faster now adays.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/743368092477
    Add also says deposits and screening required for future. Maybe scammer using pics?

  12. #1316

    Use search on stg. Will give you most recent ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaym812  [View Original Post]
    What the link.
    Search for Jess. Snj or ch.

  13. #1315
    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    This girl keeps getting better and better.

    Very innocent, very compliant, follows instructions, does not watch the clock and rush you out.

    DFK, BBBJ, FIV, Pix, FS, only thing she won't do is anal. Has a "friend" there with her that she'll do doubles with.

    Don't ruin it guys!

    200 for HR.
    What the link.

  14. #1314
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyNomad  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who had the pleasure of meeting Lauren, the tiny petite spinner who has the most incredible body, and is really a sweet, nice, caring girl, with a habit that got way out of control. She has checked into rehab today, I know because I drove her and her mom there myself. Hopefully the girl stays clean this time for her own good. Although I will have to find a new play toy now. She really was something special and will be sadly missed.

    Teddy.
    Guess rehabs work faster now adays.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/743368092477

  15. #1313
    For those that were fans of Ashley out in Pennsauken she is posting up as Lacey right now. Her friend Brandi is a lot of fun too.

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...s/918461846600

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape